Author Topic: What's the difference  (Read 2585 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
What's the difference
« on: April 27, 2015, 05:01:21 AM »
Say u run 1g test 600 deca and 300 TRen ace weekly or you run 1g test 600deca 300npp same I know but as far as running 2 19nors would the Tren make sides worse or would it just b about the same but a better look because u have TREn in?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: What's the difference
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 06:45:29 AM »
how is tren and npp the same lol
first stack is stronger than the second one

tren is stronger than deca/npp and more likely to give prolactin sides, regardless of if you run deca or npp with it or not... 2 19nors are not worse than 1 imo, total dosage is what matters

i love test/npp/tren together.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 11:49:05 AM »
how is tren and npp the same lol
first stack is stronger than the second one

tren is stronger than deca/npp and more likely to give prolactin sides, regardless of if you run deca or npp with it or not... 2 19nors are not worse than 1 imo, total dosage is what matters

i love test/npp/tren together.
Thanks for reply... lol I meant  deca and npp basically same but I feel it adds a little something not bloat I love this course right now. Ok so total dosage is what I was trying to wrap my head around not just the forbidden fuckin oh no don't do 2 at once I was going to anyway....lol here's a follow up question when in changed out the NPP for tren should I adjust my caber or prami accordingly and what would u suggest as a guideline? I'm about to change to caber when I run out of prami...

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 06:59:19 PM »
I doubt that change in dosage would be enough to warrant a change in your anti-prolactin

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 07:00:59 PM »
first stack would be way better.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 08:08:20 AM »
0.25mg caber twice a week should be enough as a baseline
some people take like 0.5mg every other day, but thats just a plain waste unless your prolactin is skyhigh and youre trying to kill it....

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 10:16:43 AM »
Ok same same thanks bud twice weekly for me that shit cost $$

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 12:28:54 PM »
Ok same same thanks bud twice weekly for me that shit cost $$
get generics, not pharm shit
buying pharma caber is retarded, stuff from india etc works just as well for literally 1/10 the price

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 07:03:11 AM »
Yea it's 5$ a week not too bad though

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 02:30:58 PM »
0.25mg caber twice a week should be enough as a baseline
some people take like 0.5mg every other day, but thats just a plain waste unless your prolactin is skyhigh and youre trying to kill it....

Why not use prami? I read that extended caber use can cause heart valve problems, plus caber lowers igf-1 levels

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 02:33:17 PM »
get generics, not pharm shit
buying pharma caber is retarded, stuff from india etc works just as well for literally 1/10 the price

yup, if you live in the States, I think they will send you... Not in Canada, they used to  and their shit was all top notch. They even sent my stuff before the check arrived I sent them, lol! Wow!
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 03:02:31 PM »
Why not use prami? I read that extended caber use can cause heart valve problems, plus caber lowers igf-1 levels
I use either one I heard caber makes u shoot bigger loads and cool shit wanted to try it out and coat the wife's back or something... I have both just waiting to use up last of this bottle of prami shit last forever

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2015, 12:01:49 AM »
prami is garbage regarding a regular sleep pattern etc. my buddy used it, i dont have experience with it though since its hard to get here in the EU...
from what i know it also makes most people feel like shit if they cant dial in the dosage, which is supposed to be hard.
it does have some nice effects on endogenous GH production, i recall a study noticing a 500% increase in nighttime GH output... google it

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2015, 02:27:41 AM »
Prami is fine with me u just have to work up to the preferred dosage slowly for a week or 2 to avoid most sides. My friend started his 1st dose at 1mg and he puked for 3 days before I evervtried it so I started at .1mgs and by end of 2nd week was at .5mg nightly

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2015, 03:58:42 PM »
prami is garbage regarding a regular sleep pattern etc. my buddy used it, i dont have experience with it though since its hard to get here in the EU...
from what i know it also makes most people feel like shit if they cant dial in the dosage, which is supposed to be hard.
it does have some nice effects on endogenous GH production, i recall a study noticing a 500% increase in nighttime GH output... google it

I am using it now, I take half a .25mg tablet every 8 hours. I actually feel pretty good lol. I think too many people use too large a dose at once, which brings on side effects. I am also from the EU, so if you're ever curious...