Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104718 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Groink
« Reply #250 on: April 29, 2015, 07:34:51 AM »
You know I can't wait for that. Why don't you come here right now? You do realise what's going to happen to you when we cross paths, right? The last guy who fucked with me online, I flew to London to the gym he works in looking for him. When he wasn't there I caught his boss going to the bank and threatened to break his legs with a baseball bat unless he gave me his details. Safe to say that guy isn't working there anymore. You keep talking shit on this board and the NZ authorities will be trying to deport me to keep you safe.

X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #251 on: April 29, 2015, 07:36:40 AM »
groink really does have world class arms  8)

even though he came on here and started throwing me under the bus when he thought I was banned

I for one wont be calling him a hypocrital scumball and thief

and pointing out he always ranted on about keeping it real and knowing the boundaries

come back groink we love you  :-*
8).. ;)..NICE WAY TO PHRASE IT,,

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: April 29, 2015, 08:02:01 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Thanks fucker, I just spit my coffee.  Whatever happened to that guy anyways?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #253 on: April 29, 2015, 08:16:52 AM »

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens. I've snapped the necks of 5 rabid rottweilers with my bare hands. Even Jason Blaha knows not to fuck with.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #254 on: April 29, 2015, 08:17:57 AM »
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens. I've snapped the necks of 5 rabid rottweilers with my bare hands.

It was German Shepherds lol

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #255 on: April 29, 2015, 08:18:29 AM »

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: April 29, 2015, 08:19:32 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 29, 2015, 08:37:12 AM »
this didn't go to plan  :)

X2  this place is a one off, there is no other Getbig...anywhere.

and all nonsense aside, talking real shit....if yoiuv'e been here for a decade or more, 5-6 years.whatever..this place has changed the way you think and interact with people, anybody who denys that is lying.

For me personally, the shit witrh Josh and my kid cjhanged the way i see things pretty significantly.

when that first went down I was shocked, felt VIOLATED, fucking quit the board...and got on my high horse for years about these "evil horrible people threatening my child"  it was a thorn in the side of my real life..to a degree let's not get stupid.

then Josh and I started talking again..and he was like "stop being a bitch, it's the fucking internet..i'm sorry, but...nobody's fucking with your kid"

It was like a punch to the stomach, because he was right. nothing ever happend..a few peope
le said some rude shit and laughed on a forum that six people visited. my kid will never know it...who fucking cares. 

it made me realize you have to let some fucked up shit co exist with the real world and it just works, and you accept it...it's not always what YOU think

That changed my personality, made me really , truly not give a FUCK when people try to judge or criticize me or mine..and  i'm passing ot on to my daughter.  how's that for fucking IRONY ?
T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 29, 2015, 08:41:04 AM »
this didn't go to plan  :)

Ouch lol  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #259 on: April 29, 2015, 08:47:01 AM »
Ouch lol  ;D
I like this place a lot,but I am very careful how I express myself totally here,and ditrabes or long speeches or farewells that could back to haunt you,i steer way clear of...plus bmc will hold or call you out on it lol....or ukglutessimon betheredone that...

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: April 29, 2015, 08:47:57 AM »
So to sum up recebt events, is Groink now considered a homo?

Simple Simon

« Reply #261 on: April 29, 2015, 08:51:11 AM »
So to sum up recebt events, is Groink now considered a homo?

Of course not, he has been schooled by junior, as long as he pretends someone hacked his account and claims it wasnt him all will be forgiven.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 29, 2015, 08:52:21 AM »
I like this place a lot,but I am very careful how I express myself totally here,and ditrabes or long speeches or farewells that could back to haunt you,i steer way clear of...plus bmc will hold or call you out on it lol....or ukglutessimon betheredone that...

lol This place doesn't forgive or forget  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #263 on: April 29, 2015, 08:56:27 AM »
I wonder why Groink of all people decided to become such a dumbass here.  Something seems amiss.

ABout 6 months ago, Groink was on here asking people about job pay and employment type shit etc. He only did this for a day or two and then went back to saying he makes more money than most people here and basically retired...That day or two was a glimpse inside what he was probably really dealing with. Than the breakup with his chick and his posts of dating sites. Dudes life must have been or is falling apart. Than pulling a scam to rip people off for HGH/or juice just tops it off. Nobody in their 50's with supposedly enough money to retire and supposedly only uses HRT doses that he only starting using a year or so ago acts like this... :-\ It's too bad. The old megalomaniac Groink was an entertaining dude...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: April 29, 2015, 08:59:16 AM »
ABout 6 months ago, Groink was on here asking people about job pay and employment type shit etc. He only did this for a day or two and then went back to saying he makes more money than most people here. That day or two was a glimpse inside what he was probably really dealing with. Than the breakup with his chick and his posts of dating sites. Dudes life must have been or is falling apart. Than pulling a scam to rip people off for HGH/or juice just tops it off. Nobody in their 50's with supposedly enough money to retire and supposedly only uses HRT doses that he only starting using a year or so ago acts like this... :-\

I hope nobody ever actually bought that he just started recently using gear?  ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #265 on: April 29, 2015, 09:08:22 AM »
I hope nobody ever actually bought that he just started recently using gear?  ???

Are you suggesting his bitch tit's have been growing since the 80s :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #266 on: April 29, 2015, 10:10:13 AM »
ABout 6 months ago, Groink was on here asking people about job pay and employment type shit etc. He only did this for a day or two and then went back to saying he makes more money than most people here and basically retired...That day or two was a glimpse inside what he was probably really dealing with. Than the breakup with his chick and his posts of dating sites. Dudes life must have been or is falling apart. Than pulling a scam to rip people off for HGH/or juice just tops it off. Nobody in their 50's with supposedly enough money to retire and supposedly only uses HRT doses that he only starting using a year or so ago acts like this... :-\ It's too bad. The old megalomaniac Groink was an entertaining dude...

People don't realize that he was using Getbig to express himself the way he wanted to be seen.  I promise the guy you thought you knew on here is not the guy in real life.  Most people here probably figured that out by now.

I like him, he seemed like a cool guy to hang out with, but i have a feeling he was a troubled soul.

He's no different than SMM or Pumpster.  What you saw on Getbig was his internet personality.  In real life he was a convicted felon with personality issues and substance abuse problems.  He used GB as an outlet to feel better about himself.

All those wonderful stories he would tell were all made up bullshit.  In fact, I'd bet most of what he posted about on here was either lies or just stories he made up to look cool on the internet.  It's quite a common occurrence.

The guys who scream about how cool and badass they...usually aren't.  He has a perfect reason to split for good now.

He sunk his own ship by all the claims he made over the years.  Now he's seen as a drug dealer who scammed a member.  Man o man, all the talk of how much of a responsible adult he is just bit his ass.

My question is why?  I don't understand why he would bail over a few kits.  Must need serious money for something.  People do deals through PM's all the time on GB, such a shame the self proclaimed Alpha male walked off with his money.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #267 on: April 29, 2015, 10:11:41 AM »
If you take someones money, you are responsible for it, if your judgement blows and you give someone else s money to some fucken junkie who runs off to mexico then you should have to give it back to the person who put their trust in you, TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #268 on: April 29, 2015, 10:14:59 AM »
If you take someones money, you are responsible for it, if your judgement blows and you give someone else s money to some fucken junkie who runs off to mexico then you should have to give it back to the person who put their trust in you, TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Exactly.

If i got scammed, i'd at least give the money back.

That's how this game is supposed to work.  If my friend gives me money for gear, i'm either giving him gear or his money back.  I would never do such a thing, but if i did.  :D

8)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 29, 2015, 10:20:13 AM »
I wouldn't. Or I should say it depends on the situation. If two people both place an order overseas (one handling the correspondence) together and both are made known of the risk (customs, etc.) then it is buyers beware. They both lose out and wouldn't expect other person to reimburse.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #270 on: April 29, 2015, 10:22:44 AM »
Gotta laugh at all the anonymous assholes going on about morality on Getbig. What a bunch of tools and hypocrites.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #271 on: April 29, 2015, 10:22:58 AM »
Exactly.

If i got scammed, i'd at least give the money back.

That's how this game is supposed to work.  If my friend gives me money for gear, i'm either giving him gear or his money back.  I would never do such a thing, but if i did.  :D

8)
Ya man, I have even gotten a reship from some foreign nobody that I know nothing about across the world. He honored our agreement after 1000 dollar package got seized and send me a second order for free. Are we saying this nobody from China has more honor then groink.

GROINK IF YOUR READING, PLEASE GIVE WW BACK HIS MONEY, he is a good dude and would not do that to you. You can say it was not your fault but you used bad judgement and WW trusted you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #272 on: April 29, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »
Gotta laugh at all the anonymous assholes going on about morality on Getbig. What a bunch of tools and hypocrites.
nope not me  :-*

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2015, 10:32:32 AM »
cringeworthy post

fists is one thing, shooting someone another.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #274 on: April 29, 2015, 10:34:16 AM »
Thanks fucker, I just spit my coffee.  Whatever happened to that guy anyways?

ESFitness has business interests in the Far East, should be back any day now.