Author Topic: Question for Melvin Goodrum  (Read 22169 times)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: Question for Melvin Goodrum
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2022, 01:32:23 PM »

Howard, I don't struggle to pay bills.  I'm very frugal with my money and have a lot saved up for the future along with gold and platinum.  In addition, I'll have a 200k annuity available when I turn 40 which is in a year and a half. 

So while I'm not driving Ferrari's and eating Waygu Beef like Aaron or PJ, I'm not even close to being homeless nor do I live paycheck to paycheck

LOL

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2022, 09:04:52 PM »
 Vince Goodrum;4023789
Getbig didn't run Navy Mike off....I RAN HIM OFF. Here's his last post before I buried him permanantly. He's a disgrace to all of us who served collecting money that doesn't belong to him and bragging about it

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=579010.msg8195875#msg8195875

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2022, 09:50:48 PM »
Vince Goodrum;4023789
Getbig didn't run Navy Mike off....I RAN HIM OFF. Here's his last post before I buried him permanantly. He's a disgrace to all of us who served collecting money that doesn't belong to him and bragging about it

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=579010.msg8195875#msg8195875

I did serve in the military as i proved by posting my DD214 and while Navy Mike served a number of years, he admitted that he fudged his physical condition to get a medical discharge which is netting him a retirement income.  The only thing i collected was my monthly wage of 995 a month for being an E-3 and thats it.

Also don't see how bumping up old threads serve any purpose as  You need to go to bed 🤣🤣🤣
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2022, 09:56:15 PM »

I did serve in the military as i proved by posting my DD214 and while Navy Mike served a number of years, he admitted that he fudged his physical condition to get a medical discharge which is netting him a retirement income.  The only thing i collected was my monthly wage of 995 a month for being an E-3 and thats it.

Also don't see how bumping up old threads serve any purpose as  You need to go to bed 🤣🤣🤣

hows the 200k annuity going melvin?you

you got it when you turned 40 5 years ago

whats the monthly amount your given?