Author Topic: Bostin Loyd Now With MuscleSport Mag  (Read 29773 times)

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: Bostin Loyd Now With MuscleSport Mag
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2017, 02:03:12 PM »
Supporting people who advertise massive drug abuse, synthol etc. We all now pros abuse large amounts of drugs. But publicly bragging about it like Bostin. And getting props for keeping it real it is sad. But it is the new age.  
They count on the the social media followers of Bostin and others will get to buy the mag.
Giving them conctracts is based exclusively by need to make a buck. As the OP said.
It is a business decision. It's all about the benjamins right?

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2017, 02:42:32 PM »
Joe tell your web guy to take that stupid pop-up off every page.

It's a pain in the ass people hate those things

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2017, 03:08:36 PM »
Joe tell your web guy to take that stupid pop-up off every page.

It's a pain in the ass people hate those things

Your browser must be from the nineties. Almost every browser has a pop-up blocker.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2017, 03:43:25 PM »
I don't understand BB mags: compared to the seventies, nothing has changed, training wise, sleep wise, or food wise.

What has changed is the ridiculous amounts of drugs these "athletes" use

So all magazines have to be full of repeat / reprint stuff and loads of fart powder ads.

Take a look at mine and you will see none of that cookie cutter pussy bullshit like MD "repurposes." Yes, there's actually a term in publishing and Blechy says it often. My ears are still ringing even though it's been over three years since he put me to of my misery by firing my guinea ass.

MSM is all about the drug aspect, lifestyle, adult industry with female bodybuilders, etc. Anything but those fake ghost-written articles about training.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2017, 04:17:32 PM »
Take a look at mine and you will see none of that cookie cutter pussy bullshit like MD "repurposes." Yes, there's actually a term in publishing and Blechy says it often. My ears are still ringing even though it's been over three years since he put me to of my misery by firing my guinea ass.

MSM is all about the drug aspect, lifestyle, adult industry with female bodybuilders, etc. Anything but those fake ghost-written articles about training.

You must be proud on your contributions to the 'industry'...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2017, 04:18:28 PM »

no one wants to look at your train wreck
Your crap is no different than any other mag out there
You bring nothing innovative
You have all drug addicts working for you
Ghost writers have talent
I’m sure your collection of losers you have couldn’t write a coherent sentence if their life depended on it
w

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2017, 05:47:07 PM »
Supporting people who advertise massive drug abuse, synthol etc. We all now pros abuse large amounts of drugs. But publicly bragging about it like Bostin. And getting props for keeping it real it is sad. But it is the new age.  
They count on the the social media followers of Bostin and others will get to buy the mag.
Giving them conctracts is based exclusively by need to make a buck. As the OP said.
It is a business decision. It's all about the benjamins right?

Based on that phrase, Pablo Escobar left his mark .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHn  LE VRO NEEEEEEEE

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2017, 12:30:56 AM »
The magazine is basically an afterthought and the company's focus is on daily video content. The print magazine was never supposed to be the lead, anyway, as the digital version is free to read and has much higher numbers for obvious reasons. Our digital platforms were always key.

As far as Boston goes, he is still one of our columnists and has fit in perfectly with our style, which is the anytime/FLEX.

Obviously anti-IQ as well then.

Kudos for picking an illiterate retard to publically represent your company.  He will end up being a very, very, poor mans Dallas /Rich Piano, whom you will have aided in his quest...

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2017, 05:25:06 AM »
Yesterday we announced that Zack "King" Khan had joined MuscleSport Magazine and on the heels of that have more great news. We now welcome Bostin Loyd as the latest name on our kick-ass hardcore roster and he will be GHOSTwriting a monthly column in the print magazine and on the website.

Here's his first online piece and he will also have one in the upcoming Spring 2015 print issue:

http://www.musclesportmag.com/2015/04/30/social-media-and-bodybuilding-by-bostin-loyd/

FIXED.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2017, 06:14:36 AM »
FIXED.

No the bonk eyed nonce will write his own column...

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2017, 08:29:34 AM »
FIXED.

Bostin actually writes his own column, as do all of the columnists in the magazine. Do I proofread it and make the necessary corrections (spelling, grammar, etc.)? Of course, but I do that for all of the articles that come in from everyone such as Lee Priest, Dr. Tony Huge, Jerry Ward and Gregg Valentino when he worked for the company.

I previously worked for FLEX and MD and did ghostwrite a bunch of pro's columns and that was basically me doing it with some input from them via a text, email or phone call. Fuck that shit; it's useless IMO and I have never done that with my own publication.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2017, 11:01:14 AM »
Bostin actually writes his own column, as do all of the columnists in the magazine. Do I proofread it and make the necessary corrections (spelling, grammar, etc.)? Of course, but I do that for all of the articles that come in from everyone such as Lee Priest, Dr. Tony Huge, Jerry Ward and Gregg Valentino when he worked for the company.

I previously worked for FLEX and MD and did ghostwrite a bunch of pro's columns and that was basically me doing it with some input from them via a text, email or phone call. Fuck that shit; it's useless IMO and I have never done that with my own publication.
hahaha like we are susposed to just believe you
No it’s ok joe said they write their own stuff-he must be telling the truth -honest to god! Honest Abe!
We’re susposed to believe a guy who ghost wrote for flex and md all those years?
But now you’ve just turned over a new leaf
w

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2017, 11:38:08 AM »
hahaha like we are susposed to just believe you
No it’s ok joe said they write their own stuff-he must be telling the truth -honest to god! Honest Abe!
We’re susposed to believe a guy who ghost wrote for flex and md all those years?
But now you’ve just turned over a new leaf

The difference between then and now is that I'm in charge instead of someone else and can call my own shots. So in my opinion, training articles written by some limp dick such as Ron Harris with a by-line of Dexter Jackson, for example, is bird cage liner and not something I would be interested in reading. Guys like Bostin don't write about that same lame crap and it would be quite the challenge to ghostwrite stuff that's in their minds, not mine.

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2017, 01:16:34 PM »
The difference between then and now is that I'm in charge instead of someone else and can call my own shots. So in my opinion, training articles written by some limp dick such as Ron Harris with a by-line of Dexter Jackson, for example, is bird cage liner and not something I would be interested in reading. Guys like Bostin don't write about that same lame crap and it would be quite the challenge to ghostwrite stuff that's in their minds, not mine.

giddy up cowboy, go promote your shitty mag on a site that actually cares about bodybuilders...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2017, 02:23:42 PM »
giddy up cowboy, go promote your shitty mag on a site that actually cares about bodybuilders...

Are you suggesting that Joe cares about bodybuilders?

MSM is all about the drug aspect, lifestyle, adult industry with female bodybuilders, etc.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2017, 03:11:05 PM »
A BB magazine in 2017. You must be living off a trust fund. Tick tick..
T

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2017, 07:48:57 AM »
To be fair msm is doing better than many expected, although expectations weren't exactly high. But i had to unfollow on IG because the endless stream of dumb posts was getting tiring.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2017, 07:51:19 AM »
The presence of that douche guarantees I won't be viewing MuscleSport Mag.

J

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2017, 08:38:40 AM »
To be fair msm is doing better than many expected, although expectations weren't exactly high. But i had to unfollow on IG because the endless stream of dumb posts was getting tiring.
What IG posts were bothering you? Serious question, bro. I have no problem addressing it and finding out why.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2017, 08:47:56 AM »
I'd have a guess and say most of them...

Aside from the pictures of people, your posts look like they have been made on MS Paint by a 9 year old with ADD.

Create a brand, an image, a colour scheme and text FFS...not just a mishmash of wordart and stock backgrounds.

And something that bugged me when I had instagram - you don't have to post something everyday/mulitple times a day - you run out of shit to say very quickly and end up recycling old crap, which becomes apparent very quick.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2017, 08:54:57 AM »
It’s downright irresponsible to give this clown yet another platform to spew his horseshit. Bostin is a mentally-ill lunatic.

Shame on you.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2017, 08:58:16 AM »
I know giving a public platform to someone who advocates such outlandish gear use with zero knowledge to back it up really is a punk ass move...especailly when kids will see he is 'working' with a 'magazine' and erroneously determine he knows his shit....

But at least when Bostin dies MSM can publish a memorial edition of their rag, an extra 50 sales I suppose.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2017, 12:46:16 PM »
I know giving a public platform to someone who advocates such outlandish gear use with zero knowledge to back it up really is a punk ass move...especailly when kids will see he is 'working' with a 'magazine' and erroneously determine he knows his shit....

Are we talking about Boston Or gh15 Both douche bags & some kids are impressed by them  ::)

But at least when Bostin dies MSM can publish a memorial edition of their rag, an extra 50 sales I suppose.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2017, 01:17:40 PM »
What IG posts were bothering you? Serious question, bro. I have no problem addressing it and finding out why.

Probably nothing you are doing wrong per se, but the constantly reposting of other stuff/products tends to diffuse the brand's image. Maybe that is just how the IG promo game is played, and I'm no expert...

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2017, 01:30:15 PM »
Probably nothing you are doing wrong per se, but the constantly reposting of other stuff/products tends to diffuse the brand's image. Maybe that is just how the IG promo game is played, and I'm no expert...
Fair enough. We have used Instagram as sort of the 'point' platform for getting a lot of shit out there and do two, one-hour live shows every week. Used to be three with "NFL Coast-To-Coast" before we boycotted those race-baiting dicks. The IG live feeds are great for interaction with the viewers/readers.

I like to repost stuff for people who support our product as a way to give a little back.

I'm far from a social media marketing expert and learn more about this shit every day but we were able to grow our followers to a pretty respectable number in a short period of time using this strategy.