Author Topic: Colorado company refuses service to 'colored people' in 'Mount Ghetto'  (Read 4233 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The world is in the worst shape that I've ever seen it. Between stupid social media, butt hurt PC libtards, race baiting Sharpton, stupid white cops killing african americans,
shit storms overseas (muslims, etc), ISIS beheadings, N. Korea retard ass-pipes, Indian gang rapes of peace, list goes on and on...

White cops, Obama and Sharpton, just killing any kind of non-racism in america...

The world has always been shit, we just have more technology to make us clearly see just how bad things are.

In fact, overall, violent crime is down (below statement). We have also advanced via science and medicine, etc. Would you rather live in the 1700's, where the lifespan was like 30's or 40's? We have come a long way in terms of law and society. With the advancement of technology and science, we can more easily catch criminals now. Things are A LOT better than they used to be, but not perfect. And I wouldnt say its shittier than its ever been, especially when you look at the OVERALL picture.

"Compared to 1991, when it hit an all-time high, violent crime is down by 49 percent. The nation's murder rate was unchanged in 2012; still lower than any time since 1963 and at nearly an all-time low."
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I respect your honesty Vince

Yea, well even today I still get the same shit.  I had a black company by the name of Africa purchase a 700 dollar vibration fitness machine and 2 weeks later the card comes back fraudulent and stolen.  Been trying to chase down these sons of bitches for a while....ironically in Baltimore, Maryland.   I have a copy of the return...might post it here to show that I'm not bullshitting

If I ever find this guys, he's going to be a fucking windchime when I'm done with him.  But you still can't discriminate and you certainly don't want to openly admit it to people
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Ah fuck half the taxi drivers here are African.

NOT A SINGLE ABO taxi man in Sydney  ;D

- NO brain power to learn how to navigate around
- Handling coins is mega size problem for them
- No smoking & drunk driving  :P
- Abo would not pass that London taxi drivers knowledge test for all coins on this planet

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
NOT A SINGLE ABO taxi man in Sydney  ;D

- NO brain power to learn how to navigate around
- Handling coins is mega size problem for them
- No smoking & drunk driving  :P
- Abo would not pass that London taxi drivers knowledge test for all coins on this planet

We arent in London man, we both live in small cities in Ireland, the africans get the cars and taxi licences paid for and a sat nav on an integration scheme, a lot of them have fake nigerian licences and have no idea how to drive properly

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I also feel like the media is purposefully polarizing the races.

W. H. A. T.?

You mean to tell me this was "purposely" done by the media?

Or this?

Or this?

After the precedentS that were set in America... all that our history teaches us, the good, the bad, the regression, the evolution, et cetera... you mean to tell me that "the media" is all you got? Really? Really?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Pretty soon they'll put up signs too.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Fuck yeah America.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
if they've learned that people in that neighborhood frequently don't pay then why should they serve it?  businesses don't survive on 'thank you's.  i can't eat 'thank you's.

fuck off moron. 

A lot whites don't pay their bills either..do they refuse to serve them as well??????

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
We arent in London man, we both live in small cities in Ireland, the africans get the cars and taxi licences paid for and a sat nav on an integration scheme, a lot of them have fake nigerian licences and have no idea how to drive properly

- Fake DL would not work in Sydney,  :)
- Black 'Irish'  ::)