Author Topic: Muslim Family Complains At Me For Fingering a Girl  (Read 23635 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: Muslim Family Complains At Me For Fingering a Girl
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2015, 04:24:27 AM »
Whatever

She's a whore, mud shark, race traitor

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2015, 04:26:00 AM »
Man, people of your own religion trying to CB you? Such a shame.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2015, 04:26:04 AM »
Skorpio - you try t0o hard, mate.

I can see why - paki looking guy in the UK, never feels like he's fitting in. Seeing girls as 10's just because of their fair hair & skin. Then gets a job above minimum wage and thinks he's the shit.

But really, all you have to do is be yourself. You don't need to spend 3 grand on a watch that cost twenty quid to product. We'd like you anyway.

I love that for the first time this year, you've bagged a western chick, I really do. But honestly, the fact you are raving about it tells us it's a novelty to you.

My guess - withing 3 years, you'll probably be waling down Streatham High Street wearing a semtex vest. But on the offchance of avoiding it - the western man is NOT your enemy. It's your own demons you need to deal with my coffee coloured buddy.

The watch retails at £8650   ::) not £3k
S

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2015, 04:27:16 AM »
Please stop bickering and post more pics of the girl.
Y

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2015, 04:28:25 AM »

They charge paki's extra

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 04:29:06 AM »
muslim complain about everything, like jew.
asstropin

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2015, 04:39:12 AM »
Skorpio - you try too hard, mate.

I can see why - paki looking guy in the UK, never feels like he's fitting in. Seeing girls as 10's,even if they are 5's just because of their fair hair & skin. Then gets a job above minimum wage and thinks he's the shit.

But really, all you have to do is be yourself. You don't need to spend 3 grand on a watch that cost twenty quid to produce. We'd like you anyway.

I love that for the first time this year, you've bagged a western chick, I really do. But honestly, the fact you are raving about it tells us it's a novelty to you.

My guess - withing 3 years, you'll probably be walking down Streatham High Street wearing a semtex vest. But on the offchance of avoiding it - the western man is NOT your enemy. It's your own demons you need to deal with my coffee coloured buddy.

Mate leave him..if he is happy. Guess it makes him a stud on here... ;D could not give a fuck about watches and big cars.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 04:42:10 AM »
Men w/ jewelry and watches  ??? ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2015, 04:45:10 AM »
Men w/ jewelry and watches  ??? ::)
Don´t understand this watch thing.. does it make you the man on here ? Only Jewellery i wear is a signet ring on my small finger which my wife got me. Don´t wear it much though..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 04:52:16 AM »
I have a "problem" with high-end mechanical watches too. There is a high correlation between "gun-guys" and "watch-guys". I think it's a fascination with intricate mechanical movements.

Gun and watch guys also frequently have a problem with high end pens, like Mount Blanc. I do not share this fascination.

Watches? You bet.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Holy fuck! How fucking boss is that picture? The fine woman, the legs, the muscled forearm (no homo) and the man's man's watch? Fuck, I just came! And again!
Haha brilliant, I like this Scorpio guy!
And Donny your not a get bigger unless you own a rolex, I've only one but cost me €7500

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
And Donny your not a get bigger unless you own a rolex, I've only one but cost me €7500
you guys have too much money... ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2015, 04:59:09 AM »
Your behaviour is haram. >:(

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2015, 05:01:13 AM »
a fool and his money are soon parted.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V

Let me guess....Sea Dweller?
S

Simple Simon

If hes a getbigger its more likely a basement dweller

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2015, 05:24:43 AM »
Was out in Hakkasan Mayfair, enjoyed an epic high protein meal with lots of alcohol, decided to move on to the bar, this faces a dining table which was occupied by some Arabs, looked like they're on here on their usual early summer break....anyway, it's 11pm, it's a Bar in London...IMO not an appropriate place for muslims...I started being a typical getbigger and a manager they spoke to came to me and asked me nicely to get my fingers out of this girls vagina....WTF? whats the world coming to? I mean I don't mind muslims...I don't go to Mosques to finger girls...but now they come to my comfort zone...bars and clubs and try and dictate where my finger should and should not go.

BTW the girl was Swedish, brunette, slim tall 5ft10 trying her luck at modelling in London, and all she did all night is complain about how effeminate Swedish men are...I was attentively listening and showing her how real men act in classy restaurants.
Nice Rolex.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2015, 05:26:44 AM »
Was out in Hakkasan Mayfair, enjoyed an epic high protein meal with lots of alcohol, decided to move on to the bar, this faces a dining table which was occupied by some Arabs, looked like they're on here on their usual early summer break....anyway, it's 11pm, it's a Bar in London...IMO not an appropriate place for muslims...I started being a typical getbigger and a manager they spoke to came to me and asked me nicely to get my fingers out of this girls vagina....WTF? whats the world coming to? I mean I don't mind muslims...I don't go to Mosques to finger girls...but now they come to my comfort zone...bars and clubs and try and dictate where my finger should and should not go.

BTW the girl was Swedish, brunette, slim tall 5ft10 trying her luck at modelling in London, and all she did all night is complain about how effeminate Swedish men are...I was attentively listening and showing her how real men act in classy restaurants.
Call me old fashioned but I dont want to see girls getting fingered in bars either.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Milgauss, it's discreet-ish. And I'm not into gold colour

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2015, 05:31:50 AM »
a fool and his money are soon parted.
yes true.. these "high flyers" ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Milgauss, it's discreet-ish. And I'm not into gold colour

Nice. They do pop out with the green glass and shiny mid links but doesn't scream too loud though.
S

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2015, 05:34:35 AM »
I would give you props Skorp but after giving props to many getbiggers that ended up being gimmicks, I prefer not to do it.  :-X

Automation

• Getbig IV
When you're wearing an 18ct gold Rolex GMT, everything you do is classy even if you shit on the bar surface....HTH

The fact that you think that is a watch worth talking about just shows that you are poor. Enjoy spending the next 5 years paying for that piece of junk.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
The fact that you think that is a watch worth talking about just shows that you are poor. Enjoy spending the next 5 years paying for that piece of junk.

I bought it cash...just like every single watch I've ever owned...sorry your life didn't turn out as well as you hoped though.
S

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2015, 05:39:14 AM »
They charge paki's extra

This made me laugh. Thank you.