Author Topic: 250-300mgs of Test A Week For One Year + Training= Results?  (Read 6356 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: 250-300mgs of Test A Week For One Year + Training= Results?
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 11:03:17 AM »
Nah, start with the lowest dose first, see how you feel, see what side effects you are prone to (e.g. acne, gyno, hair loss), learn to control them, and then up the dose if you want to.

1 shot a week is gonna be VERY subtile in terms of results. I'm pretty sure the OP wants to feel the test rush. 500mg is what works for like 95% of people. Why mess with this, why make it more complicated/longer than it has to be?

At worst (who ever finds they have too much muscle...) he backs off.

You should gain a good 15-20lbs off 500mg week. Min 10 if you're super anal strict about cals.

500mg is also a very safe dose, do it, do it man!!!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 11:09:13 AM »
I've know maybe 2 guys who used 250mg/week look impresive. Both were about 5'6 or so...

Also don't use proviron. Keep it to one product so you can gauge side effects.

250mg is about double what they give old fucks to feel normal. Too low of a dose. Also, if you start at 250 and don't really feel it, you may need to go to 750 to feel that night and day difference.

Don't mess up what you get only once. You're first cycle.

Would be like having sex for the first time with one of them fat and ugly chicks you see in Bigmc's threads when you could probably do bettter and feel happier after had you made a better choice.

Up to you....
?

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 06:55:07 PM »
1 shot a week is gonna be VERY subtile in terms of results. I'm pretty sure the OP wants to feel the test rush. 500mg is what works for like 95% of people. Why mess with this, why make it more complicated/longer than it has to be?

At worst (who ever finds they have too much muscle...) he backs off.

You should gain a good 15-20lbs off 500mg week. Min 10 if you're super anal strict about cals.

500mg is also a very safe dose, do it, do it man!!!
Bottom line is go with 500mgs of Test a week? I plan on staying on until I leave this earth, either way. Sort of a self prescribed, enhanced TRT... ;D

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 07:35:01 PM »
I've know maybe 2 guys who used 250mg/week look impresive. Both were about 5'6 or so...

Also don't use proviron. Keep it to one product so you can gauge side effects.

250mg is about double what they give old fucks to feel normal. Too low of a dose. Also, if you start at 250 and don't really feel it, you may need to go to 750 to feel that night and day difference.

Don't mess up what you get only once. You're first cycle.

Would be like having sex for the first time with one of them fat and ugly chicks you see in Bigmc's threads when you could probably do bettter and feel happier after had you made a better choice.

Up to you....

Lol  ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 09:09:29 PM »
Bottom line is go with 500mgs of Test a week? I plan on staying on until I leave this earth, either way. Sort of a self prescribed, enhanced TRT... ;D

Yes, now go stock up on pins and shit. I get pins cheap at sedationkit.com. YOu lucky bastards don't have to pay $40 shipping either for your stuff, lol!

?

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 09:22:02 PM »
Yes, now go stock up on pins and shit. I get pins cheap at sedationkit.com. YOu lucky bastards don't have to pay $40 shipping either for your stuff, lol!

Do you recommend anything else? Just Test E, Aromasin, and ???

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 09:29:15 PM »
Do you recommend anything else? Just Test E, Aromasin, and ???

and just a little patience!

?

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 09:52:50 PM »
and just a little patience!

I think I have the patience part under control. I've waited until 41 to take the plunge. I had the opportunity to use for years, but passed waiting for the "right" time. When we all know there never is a "right" time. LOL

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2015, 03:02:59 AM »
I think I have the patience part under control. I've waited until 41 to take the plunge. I had the opportunity to use for years, but passed waiting for the "right" time. When we all know there never is a "right" time. LOL

If you're 41 I recommend a full comprehensive health check before starting. Not just standard bloods. Also things like a cardiac CT scan to check for calfication in the arteries, hba1c to test for diabetes/pre
Diabetes, treadmill stress test, all cardiovascular markers, etc. Young idiots like me can blast all sorts of shit and still be fine. But at your age better to be careful

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2015, 03:15:15 AM »
If you're 41 I recommend a full comprehensive health check before starting. Not just standard bloods. Also things like a cardiac CT scan to check for calfication in the arteries, hba1c to test for diabetes/pre
Diabetes, treadmill stress test, all cardiovascular markers, etc. Young idiots like me can blast all sorts of shit and still be fine. But at your age better to be careful

??? Nah, if you're gonna die, may as well die huge. Joking, that's actually really good advice.
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2015, 06:09:17 AM »
??? Nah, if you're gonna die, may as well die huge. Joking, that's actually really good advice.

If I ever live to an advanced age (in my definition, past the average life span for a male), I will definitely juice my brains out. Tren, coke, hookers, ice cream, everyday. No point being the sad old girl who eats broccoli and saves half his pension. The reaper comes for all of us eventually.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2015, 08:54:22 AM »

One of the best things about uk/nhs... Walk in off the street, get bloods done, needles, condoms even... All fir free

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2015, 08:58:13 AM »

One of the best things about uk/nhs... Walk in off the street, get bloods done, needles, condoms even... All fir free

That's very cool. I order mine online and save a good amount. The pharmacists never (I swear...) never know where the f'in pins are, never know there's no tax to be charged or even the fuckin' price man. I gotta tell them EVERYTHING. Since I look honest, and am... They often take my word for it.

I got my bloods done for free, but you can't just walk in. Gotta have reference from doc, then to go hospital with your sheet. Still, not so bad.

?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2015, 09:37:03 AM »

Needle exchanges do bloods? I'm in London and never seen it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2015, 10:28:34 AM »

Good idea.

Starting off with 300-500mg per week is fine.

I know a few guys on HRT that make great gains on 300mg a week.  That's when i start to see a considerable difference.  Like ritch said, 750mg is where you really start to see changes.

I cruise on 200mg per week.

8)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2015, 10:40:08 AM »
Good idea.

I know a few guys on HRT that make great gains on 300mg a week.  That's when i start to see a considerable difference.  Like ritch said, 750mg is where you really start to see changes.

8)

What are your test levels on 200mg a week? Are they within range, or supraphysiological?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2015, 01:53:57 PM »
They are either listed out of range or around 1500.

8)

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2015, 02:05:08 PM »
Good idea.

I think I'll start out with 500mgs and see where that takes me. It's the standard first cycle. So, it can't be that bad.

8)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2015, 02:07:05 PM »

#

yeah you won't die. Take bloods like 2 or 3 months in to see how it affects you. Hematocrit, cholesterol. blood pressure, estrogen, etc.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2015, 05:12:54 PM »
I actually had a full physical including blood work in January. Everything came back good. So, I have the green light.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2015, 05:45:21 PM »
I actually had a full physical including blood work in January. Everything came back good. So, I have the green light.

Then blast away! Hope you get good results. many men at your age look like shit. If you are in good shape, and have some money, you will be able to pull the young chicks :D

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2015, 08:58:06 PM »
Then blast away! Hope you get good results. many men at your age look like shit. If you are in good shape, and have some money, you will be able to pull the young chicks :D
I don't think my wife would like that, but it's always good to know that you can. LOL

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2015, 10:44:22 PM »
I would go the 500mgs/wk route. You are going to receive EXCELLENT results since you have never tried gear before. Plus, 500mgs of Test is relatively safe. I read a study a while back that showed guys that used 600mgs of Test for 20 weeks and did NOT exercise. At the end, they gained 17lbs of LBM!