Author Topic: Shots fired, two suspects and an officer shot outside of  (Read 6127 times)

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
Re: Shots fired, two suspects and an officer shot outside of
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2015, 12:07:04 PM »
I have many Muslim friends.  None of them are trying to kill me, or suppress my liberty. even dated one for a while.  He lived with me for a few months before going back to his home country. I have many Christian friends.  Jewish and Hindi too.  (dated some of them too)  All these religious groups do contain extremists who would push me off a building if given a chance.  I've met more than one Christian who do think all gays should be put in jail if not executed.  But I try not to judge all Christians by these few extremists.

The Muslim world, and therefore the rest of the world, is in turmoil because the people in power and the people trying to overthrow the people in power are both using Muslim fundamentalism to control the masses. The people in power are in power mostly because of us. We, the beacon of freedom in the world, have a habit of propping up totalitarian regimes.
Who would they follow if they would have to choose? Libtard or a muslim? So what would happen with you?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2015, 01:06:19 PM »
I support killing all religious fanatics.....and people who rest their sunglasses on the back of their necks whilst indoors  ::)

Fuck you bro, I'm not trying to have sunglass marks in my beautiful hair! :D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2015, 08:53:04 PM »
I have many Muslim friends.  None of them are trying to kill me, or suppress my liberty. even dated one for a while.  He lived with me for a few months before going back to his home country. I have many Christian friends.  Jewish and Hindi too.  (dated some of them too)  All these religious groups do contain extremists who would push me off a building if given a chance.  I've met more than one Christian who do think all gays should be put in jail if not executed.  But I try not to judge all Christians by these few extremists.

The Muslim world, and therefore the rest of the world, is in turmoil because the people in power and the people trying to overthrow the people in power are both using Muslim fundamentalism to control the masses. The people in power are in power mostly because of us. We, the beacon of freedom in the world, have a habit of propping up totalitarian regimes.

I got some bad news for you bro - if he's taking it up the poop chute and it's not being done for perfectly valid Jihad reasons (to stretch it out to hold more explosives) then he's not a Real Muslim

obv they're a bunch of depraved goat fckers in ISIS and Al Q and will rape anything with a pulse but still, not technically kosher according to the Quran

Over in the ME they would drag you outside, bury you up to your waist and get little kids to throw rocks at you until you died in horrible agony, then burn your body. Hope that helps put the whole 'tolerance' thing in perspective.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2015, 10:36:54 PM »

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2015, 10:45:20 PM »
(Michael Savage)

I'll see your Michael Savage and raise you a Donald Trump

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4214834883001/trump-discusses-texas-shooting-gop-candidates/

"I watched Pam [Geller on Fox News] earlier, and it really looks like she’s just taunting everybody. What is she doing drawing Muhammad? I mean it’s disgusting. Isn’t there something else they could be doing? Drawing Muhammad? .... What is she doing?” he asked.  Why is she doing it? It’s probably very risky for her — I don’t know, maybe she likes risk? ... They can’t do something else? They have have to be in the middle of Texas doing something on Muhammad and insulting everybody?"

You have to be way out there for Donald Trump to be the voice of reason.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2015, 11:54:11 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4214834883001/trump-discusses-texas-shooting-gop-candidates/

"I watched Pam [Geller on Fox News] earlier, and it really looks like she’s just taunting everybody. What is she doing drawing Muhammad? I mean it’s disgusting. Isn’t there something else they could be doing? Drawing Muhammad? .... What is she doing?” he asked.  Why is she doing it? It’s probably very risky for her — I don’t know, maybe she likes risk? ... They can’t do something else? They have have to be in the middle of Texas doing something on Muhammad and insulting everybody?"

So what? That gives them the right to kill people? Get over it. It's a picture

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2015, 11:58:02 PM »

Even tea partiers in texas were against the drawing contest lol. Doesnt make it right that they killed people. But its ironic that tea partiers were against it.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2015, 12:45:12 AM »

"I watched Pam [Geller on Fox News] earlier, and it really looks like she’s just taunting everybody. What is she doing drawing Muhammad? I mean it’s disgusting. Isn’t there something else they could be doing? Drawing Muhammad? .... What is she doing?” he asked.  Why is she doing it? It’s probably very risky for her — I don’t know, maybe she likes risk? ... They can’t do something else? They have have to be in the middle of Texas doing something on Muhammad and insulting everybody?"

Speak for yourself, drawings of Muhummad don't insult me, or pretty much most non-muslims.  Personally, I find Islam and the teachings of the Koran insulting, so do lots of other infidels.  Should Muslims be made/forced (by threat or via actual violence) to stop practicing Islam because others find it insulting?  Not only do I find their perverse ideology they call a religion insulting, I find it threatening, as many verses in the Koran encourage Muslims to harm and kill me because I am a non-Muslim, this is reason enough to outlaw Islam and place it in the same category as other fascist regimes, like Nazism.
V