Author Topic: Mid Cycle Blues  (Read 1275 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Mid Cycle Blues
« on: May 04, 2015, 01:50:49 PM »
I'm 8 weeks in to my 16 week plan and I'm at the point where I'm just tired of the mundane routine.  Sick of filling the pins, sticking myself.  The excitement that started with the cycle is gone, but the end is still far away.  Just stick, lift, eat, repeat.....   There are days where I just don't feel like pinning.  Just tired of it.

hissy fit over...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Mid Cycle Blues
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 01:55:27 PM »
I get this way some times just fuxking carry on do what u know u need to do and watch branch warren videos or get u some new Pussy it helps add a drug mayb an oral or some tren spice shit up bro

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 03:08:39 PM »
Yeah i get like this sometimes and procrastinate my injections.

Got to man up and just do it.

What would Ronnie Coleman do?

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 03:51:45 PM »
LOL, I hear ya. Got a shot to do and don't feel like it at all. But when I go train tonight and when everything if firing on all cyclinders, I will be happy I did.

Got to finish this meal I have yet to start and fuck, still full from the bacon burger and milkshake I had a few hours ago...
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 04:41:49 PM »
Yes I fucking hate pinning. Quite often, when the needle and syringe is in my hand, I think to myself "why the fuck am I doing this, I should just be a vegan twink and do yoga"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 08:56:28 AM »
This reminds me of a make believe lee priest and Paul dillet fable...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 09:00:03 AM »
Yes I fucking hate pinning. Quite often, when the needle and syringe is in my hand, I think to myself "why the fuck am I doing this, I should just be a vegan twink and do yoga"

skipped my shots the last 2 days, did not train, eat like 3 times and am quickly starting to remember why I do this "training" thing...

Fuck man... I melt so fast, crap!
?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 09:09:34 AM »
crossfit would be so easy, you'd still be the biggest strongest one in the "box"

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 09:38:15 AM »
crossfit would be so easy, you'd still be the biggest strongest one in the "box"

not really a fan of the fitness crowd. Post too many selfies and take themselves too seriously. I like getbig because no one gives a shit and people can laugh at themselves

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 11:01:18 AM »
lol crossfit