Author Topic: guess what - I got half my ass cut off and almost died.  (Read 10334 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: guess what - I got half my ass cut off and almost died.
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2015, 08:52:03 AM »
I think your ass did not get cutt off and i highly doubt you almost died,"Test some of thi hear outz' you would have to have been injecting some very unsterile gear if that were  tge truthmb n

Don't mix whiskey and pain meds when you post, top tip..

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2015, 10:43:06 AM »
You stupid fucking retard...hahaha mazfit.

Relax....its a part of the game...though doesn't necessarily need to be. Lackasdical attitude towards injection hygiene gets this abscess. We all face it sooner or later....so relax.

Stop over reacting and you will bounce back to be even better because now you are a wiser person.
Just let it heal. Keep working out the upper body though and continue jabbing the shoulders as much as you can. ...remember the "rubbing alcohol" though.

Get some herbs in your system...like turmeric which is going to help you heal faster.

Get big soon mate.

Prayers for you.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2015, 10:58:51 AM »
Had a very similar experience in my quad. Have a very large chunk/line cut out of it. I think the dr drained about 200ml out the first time he did it. Finally went to surgery after being told I should have been in the emergency room a month before but had a stupid dr who just wanted to prescribe antibiotics. Drained that thing myself in the bathtub several times just so I could sleep it hurt so bad.

When I finally got it cut open my good dr said they ended up getting out like 500ml (most he'd seen). Said it shot out like a fountain. Not a good experience, but had never had one before so now know what it looks like and caught a few early on which were easy to take care of. Mine was more of a swelling of the whole leg concentrated in the quad. Was really, really deep in the muscle.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2015, 11:08:55 AM »
Had a very similar experience in my quad. Have a very large chunk/line cut out of it. I think the dr drained about 200ml out the first time he did it. Finally went to surgery after being told I should have been in the emergency room a month before but had a stupid dr who just wanted to prescribe antibiotics. Drained that thing myself in the bathtub several times just so I could sleep it hurt so bad.

When I finally got it cut open my good dr said they ended up getting out like 500ml (most he'd seen). Said it shot out like a fountain. Not a good experience, but had never had one before so now know what it looks like and caught a few early on which were easy to take care of. Mine was more of a swelling of the whole leg concentrated in the quad. Was really, really deep in the muscle.

what does it look like? So I know when to get it checked out if it happens to me

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2015, 03:39:01 PM »
I think your ass did not get cutt off and i highly doubt you almost died,"Test some of thi hear outz' you would have to have been injecting some very unsterile gear if that were  tge truthmb n

I almost died and still have nightmares

My wound bled uncontrollably for 12 hours leading to memloosing ,3 pints of blood and my blood pressure being 75\30 insanely low ,- why would I lie

I over ecagerate about half my ass but it is now 10cm by ,9cm and ,4,cm in depth

So yes I was in the red zone

My parents told me if I take steroids again I'm out.

Another thing I mentioned is I'd been on a meph alcohol binge that week due to my Nana dying and me falling into a depressive hole  this could of put my immune system into oblivion

My girl has been an angel which I'm lucky about

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2015, 03:43:39 PM »
Stack probably

500mg test tren mast
100mg var

That's it.

The moment I new it was an abcess is when it went green in the centre

Mazrim I feel your pain sounds worse then mine

Did the wound heal 100℅ did you just get it dressed and packed

Good news in 6 days its healed half a cm in all directions

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2015, 03:45:37 PM »
You stupid fucking retard...hahaha mazfit.

Relax....its a part of the game...though doesn't necessarily need to be. Lackasdical attitude towards injection hygiene gets this abscess. We all face it sooner or later....so relax.

Stop over reacting and you will bounce back to be even better because now you are a wiser person.
Just let it heal. Keep working out the upper body though and continue jabbing the shoulders as much as you can. ...remember the "rubbing alcohol" though.

Get some herbs in your system...like turmeric which is going to help you heal faster.

Get big soon mate.

Prayers for you.

Lmao hahaha stupid Fuking idiot indeed

I actually think it was a combo of things alcohol meph binge ( immune system shot to shit),/ hygein / amount of oil

Maybe som

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2015, 04:34:06 PM »
Congrats on becoming a legit 3 holer

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2015, 07:19:05 PM »
wtf, after the first time I needed to get cut open I'd never touch anything I didn't get from CVS (except orals) again

mind blowing what some people will go though

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2015, 08:47:11 PM »
wtf, after the first time I needed to get cut open I'd never touch anything I didn't get from CVS (except orals) again

Orals from unknown sources are a risk too.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2015, 12:52:32 AM »
Orals from unknown sources are a risk too.

The liver is an amazing filter. No such layer when injecting. I wipe everything like if I was cleaning my girls ass before reaming her: wipe twice, new needle etc.

Pharma grade helps too...

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2015, 01:02:05 AM »

its a mental illness, the guy is back on gear and he isnt even recovered probably will end up like derek anthony

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2015, 01:04:30 AM »
its a mental illness, the guy is back on gear and he isnt even recovered probably will end up like derek anthony

I like Mazfit so i'm not gonna pile on but yeah: major wake up call.

Hope you get well brother. Thanks for almost dying for us bitches  ;D

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2015, 04:43:55 AM »

I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker, if you take proper precautions, abscesses should be rare; I think it's inevitable to get an infection at least once if you've been pinning many years. Kind of how if you fuck enough girls, you're bound to get an STD of some sort. Does this mean you don't fuck girls?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2015, 05:52:26 AM »
Mazrim I feel your pain sounds worse then mine

Did the wound heal 100℅ did you just get it dressed and packed

Good news in 6 days its healed half a cm in all directions

They packed it and for awhile after I would have to change it often. They also put a hole near where it was packed and attached a tube to it that drained it out into a container that I had to wear for a bit.

I still have scars there and it has an  "indented" line where they made the cut. Almost looks like an extra muscle split when I flex it.

Healed a 100% though as far as range of motion/feel to it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2015, 05:59:25 AM »
what does it look like? So I know when to get it checked out if it happens to me
Most are probably going to look more similar to mazfits. Or with a concentrated red lump/area. Mine was so deep in the muscle that it was more just puffy in a large area and didn't look like the pics online. Also had some white streaking to it. That was why it took me awhile to go see doctor as I've had shots that have caused that before and went away after a week. This one didn't and whole leg swelled to the point of my calves/foot swelling up inches during the day after being on it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2015, 06:09:11 AM »
I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker, if you take proper precautions, abscesses should be rare; I think it's inevitable to get an infection at least once if you've been pinning many years.
Agreed. It isn't necessarily just because of dirty gear as well. Some just can't handle a lot of oil/cc in one spot.
Also the more frequently you shoot the more likely to happen.
Also, I didn't have insurance at the time so made me a lot more hesitant at getting it checked. Now that I do much more likely to check on things. Most are easy to deal with if caught early or go away on their own.

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2015, 08:28:45 AM »
I still have gotten some PIP or swolen lumpy areas from using gear from the pharmacy it just depends on how much you can handle and if your shooting it into scar tissue. I shot 4CC in my right ventroglute, I took like a week off from that site shot right into scar tissue and it did swell up. In the left ventroglute I shot 4CC of a mix,2CC Tren, 2CC NPP and it swole up there as well bad enough to where I could definatley feel a big lump but it didn;t bleed or turn any color. It's day 3 and it has gone down quite a bit but it is still swollen.

Man I need to find more then 4 injection sites. I only pin my glutes and shoulders but I have never put more then 2 CC in my shoulders. I have gone as high as 4CC in the ventroglutes but never 4CC in the shoulder. My legs are so thick and rock hard I donlt see myself being able to shoot them. way to much muscle mass there.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2015, 08:31:31 AM »
I still have gotten some PIP or swolen lumpy areas from using gear from the pharmacy it just depends on how much you can handle and if your shooting it into scar tissue. I shot 4CC in my right ventroglute, I took like a week off from that site shot right into scar tissue and it did swell up. In the left ventroglute I shot 4CC of a mix,2CC Tren, 2CC NPP and it swole up there as well bad enough to where I could definatley feel a big lump but it didn;t bleed or turn any color. It's day 3 and it has gone down quite a bit but it is still swollen.

Man I need to find more then 4 injection sites. I only pin my glutes and shoulders but I have never put more then 2 CC in my shoulders. I have gone as high as 4CC in the ventroglutes but never 4CC in the shoulder. My legs are so thick and rock hard I donlt see myself being able to shoot them. way to much muscle mass there.

lmao that what the muscle mass is FOR
the more the better, less pip and can hold more oil
quads are easiest spot to pin BY FAR
you can also pin on the upper outside and more towards the inside at the bottom, so quads actually have 4 injection spots (dont shoot your teardrops though, big mistake...^^)
if you need even more spots add lats. pretty good spot too

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2015, 09:09:05 AM »
lmao that what the muscle mass is FOR
the more the better, less pip and can hold more oil
quads are easiest spot to pin BY FAR
you can also pin on the upper outside and more towards the inside at the bottom, so quads actually have 4 injection spots (dont shoot your teardrops though, big mistake...^^)
if you need even more spots add lats. pretty good spot too

I have heard of pinning lats, but haven't tried it. Isn't it quite an awkward position? I love leg shots (quads, calves) because I don't need any weird torso twisting to reach them

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2015, 09:22:08 AM »
I have heard of pinning lats, but haven't tried it. Isn't it quite an awkward position? I love leg shots (quads, calves) because I don't need any weird torso twisting to reach them
pretty easy, just stand infront of a mirror, raise your arm and pin from the front
from the side is impossible if you got any mass of course  ;D

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2015, 11:17:06 AM »

I'm not back on gear

I'm not taking anything untill I'm fully recovered , 3 months
The GH peptides are only for wound healing

Yeah it probably is a mental illness

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2015, 01:38:07 PM »
I'm not back on gear

I'm not taking anything untill I'm fully recovered , 3 months
The GH peptides are only for wound healing

Yeah it probably is a mental illness

It IS a mental illness, 100 percent. Sorry man, it just a fact.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2015, 03:00:39 PM »
It IS a mental illness, 100 percent. Sorry man, it just a fact.

Yes, it is, lol. But you juice too, no? (at least small amounts of test. My definition of juicing is anything above physiological limits). Embrace the madness :D

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2015, 04:10:41 PM »
Yes, it is, lol. But you juice too, no? (at least small amounts of test. My definition of juicing is anything above physiological limits). Embrace the madness :D

Yeah im insecure and make up for it with gym and gear but honestly, if Maz almost died and is layed up with drains and he is STILL hitting dirty underground peptides to "heal" because he has a needle fetish ... That lifestyle will not end well. Just being real and actually concerned for the dude. Maz, just stop everything and let your Blood and body heal.