Author Topic: Poll: Who here believes Marc Rainbow's strength claims???  (Read 11124 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Poll: Who here believes Marc Rainbow's strength claims???
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 05:20:24 AM »
I don't care to question your lifts, but whatabout your lastname... Rainbow?  :P :-*
Z

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 06:27:49 AM »
I love these claims of huge lifts.Funny,these super strong men,who outlift most every powerlifter I know of,never go on a powerlifting platform and prove it.Anyone can say I do this or that,but unless you can prove it who freaking cares.As far as this guys claims,well,if hes talking smith machine then its possible.If hes talking free weights then he would be among the strongest bench pressers on earth.Somehow I doubt he is that.You know,I think there are only 20-27 guys who have nenched 600 raw in a meet,but incredibly,according to many of these bodybuilders,just about everyone can do it or come close.545X4-5 reps should give you a 600 bench.Why so many legends of strength on the internet,but so few in a meet.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 07:05:54 AM »
I love these claims of huge lifts.Funny,these super strong men,who outlift most every powerlifter I know of,never go on a powerlifting platform and prove it.Anyone can say I do this or that,but unless you can prove it who freaking cares.As far as this guys claims,well,if hes talking smith machine then its possible.If hes talking free weights then he would be among the strongest bench pressers on earth.Somehow I doubt he is that.You know,I think there are only 20-27 guys who have nenched 600 raw in a meet,but incredibly,according to many of these bodybuilders,just about everyone can do it or come close.545X4-5 reps should give you a 600 bench.Why so many legends of strength on the internet,but so few in a meet.
exactly.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 08:48:27 AM »
rainbow is a cool name
what was it before  LIPSHITZ

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2006, 09:40:04 AM »
I don't think I beleive ANYTHING Marc Rainbow says. He's a meth fiend that Bob Kennedy scoops out of the gutter whenever he needs another bullshit schizophrenic article about nothing.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 12:44:14 PM »
Heres my chest work out I did last night , I purposly did Incline bench first to see what I could do because of this post,( I did them on the smith machine as I train on my own) I worked my way up to 4 plates aside and managed 5 reps, admittly the 5th rep took for ever but I got it ,just !!(I did a total of 5 sets) I then did seated machine flat press machine and did the full stack,300lb,for 10 to 8 reps for 3 sets, I then did flat DB fly for 4 sets with the last 2 sets with the 40 kg dbs for 8 reps, then I did 3 sets of cabel cross over for 5 plates on the weight stack? for 10 reps odd.
  I took 5 Universal N1T caps before training (I find them fantastic for strentgh) plus a serve of creatine !! I have been clean now for 3 years , I did try some test 5 months ago but got a infecteded shoulder after my second week of being on so I said F@#k that, I dont want all this shit over again and stopped !!!I have been useing ZMA and N1T and find at beneficial strentgh wise and good for my sex drive. I currentl weigh 95-96 kg , thats 20 kgs less than what I weighed when I was at my strongest !!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 12:55:42 PM »
wow! thats impressive!...

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 01:17:35 PM »
Heres my chest work out I did last night , I purposly did Incline bench first to see what I could do because of this post,( I did them on the smith machine as I train on my own) I worked my way up to 4 plates aside and managed 5 reps, admittly the 5th rep took for ever but I got it ,just !!(I did a total of 5 sets) I then did seated machine flat press machine and did the full stack,300lb,for 10 to 8 reps for 3 sets, I then did flat DB fly for 4 sets with the last 2 sets with the 40 kg dbs for 8 reps, then I did 3 sets of cabel cross over for 5 plates on the weight stack? for 10 reps odd.
  I took 5 Universal N1T caps before training (I find them fantastic for strentgh) plus a serve of creatine !! I have been clean now for 3 years , I did try some test 5 months ago but got a infecteded shoulder after my second week of being on so I said F@#k that, I dont want all this shit over again and stopped !!!I have been useing ZMA and N1T and find at beneficial strentgh wise and good for my sex drive. I currentl weigh 95-96 kg , thats 20 kgs less than what I weighed when I was at my strongest !!
DUDE!  A smith machine is not the same as freeweights.  Please stop posting about your amazing strength feats on the smith machine.  Nobody cares.  The fact is you can not now and you never could freeweight incline press 585 or whatever it is you claim.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 02:16:39 PM »
DUDE!  A smith machine is not the same as freeweights.  Please stop posting about your amazing strength feats on the smith machine.  Nobody cares.  The fact is you can not now and you never could freeweight incline press 585 or whatever it is you claim

Hey who said anything about  585 you knob, I said I have done 440 before at my strongest, (actualy it would be 460 with the bar wouldnt it ) and yes I know the smith machine is different than free, I was just giving a example where I am at now , and if you dont care so much why you reading this right now !!!

Because you care , thats why , thanks for careing , im touched !!

Maybe some of you guys need to start trying to lift heavy , I used to train with Cathy Millian, one of the stongest women in the world , and she would destroy you guys , I always trained with this in mind , how do you know if you cant lift it , if you dont try to lift it !!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 04:32:22 PM »
Hey who said anything about  585 you knob, I said I have done 440 before at my strongest, (actualy it would be 460 with the bar wouldnt it ) and yes I know the smith machine is different than free, I was just giving a example where I am at now , and if you dont care so much why you reading this right now !!!
Because you care , thats why , thanks for careing , im touched !!
Maybe some of you guys need to start trying to lift heavy , I used to train with Cathy Millian, one of the stongest women in the world , and she would destroy you guys , I always trained with this in mind , how do you know if you cant lift it , if you dont try to lift it !!
Actually, in another thread you said 495 for 5 or 6 reps so we're both wrong.  Either way you make it sound like its a freeweight press.  By the way I train for strength and actually compete so there is no reason for you to try and give me advice about strength training, thanks.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 05:18:28 PM »
Actually, in another thread you said 495 for 5 or 6 reps so we're both wrong.  Either way you make it sound like its a freeweight press.  By the way I train for strength and actually compete so there is no reason for you to try and give me advice about strength training, thanks

Did I say it or did some elese say it , it is actualy 484lb total including bar, we work in Kgs so each plate is 20kg and the bar is 20 kgs also, times that by 2.2 !!

Dont know what the big fuss is all about , I know heaps of guys who could/can out lift me, its just that at the incline I was pretty good , but like I said I was not that good at the flat bench !!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2006, 05:44:59 PM »
Did I say it or did some elese say it , it is actualy 484lb total including bar, we work in Kgs so each plate is 20kg and the bar is 20 kgs also, times that by 2.2 !!
Dont know what the big fuss is all about , I know heaps of guys who could/can out lift me, its just that at the incline I was pretty good , but like I said I was not that good at the flat bench !!
either way you were lying your ass off.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

wgtnmuscle1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2006, 10:10:58 PM »
hi marc
its a pity these guys dont post there photos here
if you guys dont belive him who cares
i bet you lee priest can tell how strong he is as they have trained together
and when he competed he was one of the best posers around
as him who got a $2000 dollar watch at the nz pro gp for the best prestation
if i could i would have him train me anytime
from another KIWI :):)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2006, 04:02:53 AM »
Let me assure Mr.Rainbow of this,Cathy Millen couldnt outlift me on ANY movement on ANY day.Dont group everyone in together.Some of us actually compete,have big numbers and do use our real names.You see,unlike you,there are some of us whos numbers are known or can be found by a simple google search.These numbers are done in front of judges and on a platform.We dont need to speculate or exagerate because they are what they are and in my case,Cathy Millan couldnt touch my numbers.You seem like another bodybuilder who likes to brag on his numbers,but when your caught out there you change your tune.Can you or could you ever bench 545X3-5?I doubt it very seriously,because if you could you would actually be stronger then Eddy Coan and Kirk Karwaski on the bench and somehow I doubt you are or doubt you were.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2006, 10:33:38 AM »

yet in your previous post you said the bar was 20lbs?  ??? im confused..........
Scouser on Tour

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2006, 01:17:31 PM »
Let me assure Mr.Rainbow of this,Cathy Millen couldnt outlift me on ANY movement on ANY day.Dont group everyone in together.Some of us actually compete,have big numbers and do use our real names.You see,unlike you,there are some of us whos numbers are known or can be found by a simple google search.These numbers are done in front of judges and on a platform.We dont need to speculate or exagerate because they are what they are and in my case,Cathy Millan couldnt touch my numbers.You seem like another bodybuilder who likes to brag on his numbers,but when your caught out there you change your tune.Can you or could you ever bench 545X3-5?I doubt it very seriously,because if you could you would actually be stronger then Eddy Coan and Kirk Karwaski on the bench and somehow I doubt you are or doubt you were.

You seem very deffensive over this issue, are you feeling a little bit pressured ?? I couldnt bench 545 to save my arse , if you actualy took time to read this you will see that at my best I did incline with 5 plates aside which equats to 480 and I also stated more than once that I was better at incline than flat bench (still am), if memorie serves me right my best benching was done with about 420(4 plates and a 5kg each side) for around 5-6 reps odd !!
So based on that what ever records you hold with all your powerlifting training and your wrist straps and power suit and whatever ,I am sure they are very safe along with your pride that goes with them !!

yet in your previous post you said the bar was 20lbs?   im confused..........
Posted on: Today at 04:02:53 AMPosted by: BILLY MIMNAUGH 

Your not confused you are just being difficult , I obviously meant 20kg, we work in kgs here , you see we are metric like the rest of the world !!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2006, 02:05:28 PM »
no you said the weight was 440, and if we included the bar it would naturally be 460. Hence you said the bar was 20lbs, not 20KG's. Youre backtracking too fast to realise just exactly what bollox it is you said, so get over it and move on
Scouser on Tour

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2006, 04:23:14 PM »
About time sarcasm!!!! im sick to death of these f**kn bodybuilders mouthing off about how strong they are, how big they are, how much they weigh blah, blah, blah! You'll never get these clowns to prove it though - they'll always sidestep the chance to set the record straight. Watch them run a mile at the site of a tapemeasure, scales, or a video camera come training time!! You never see bodybuilders turning up at powerlifting meets to prove their shit do you? Cause smithmachines, spotters, and half reps aren't f**kn allowed thats why!!!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2006, 04:25:51 PM »
You dont see powerlifters entering bodybuilding shows either !!

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2006, 04:36:42 PM »
You dont see powerlifters entering bodybuilding shows either !!

Johnnie Jackson ain't a bodybuilder? Ronnie Coleman? C'mon "rainbow", think before you type. I will also point out you dont get powerlifters walking round claiming 3% bodyfat and 21" arms.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2006, 04:59:51 PM »
Dude you are retarted , this was established on another post , what you mean johnnie jackson and ronnie coleman arnt bodybuilders , if they arnt bodybuilders then shit they are doing a damm good job impersonating bodybuilders!!

But if are meaning they are powerlifters doing bodybuilding you still have no piont as this is 2 guys out of how many powerlifters in this world , it is relivant to numbers , most powerlifters have no desire to be a bodybuilder and vice versa with bodybuilders , and most powerlifters I know of who are worth their salt are in no shape to enter a show due to many years of powerlifting movements and eating stratigies !!

And you will probibly find that powerlifters dont claim to have 3% body fat and 21 inch arms because they dont have 3% body fat and 21 inch arms !! whats your piont !!

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2006, 05:09:20 PM »
Dude you are retarted , this was established on another post , what you mean johnnie jackson and ronnie coleman arnt bodybuilders , if they arnt bodybuilders then shit they are doing a damm good job impersonating bodybuilders!!
But if are meaning they are powerlifters doing bodybuilding you still have no piont as this is 2 guys out of how many powerlifters in this world , it is relivant to numbers , most powerlifters have no desire to be a bodybuilder and vice versa with bodybuilders , and most powerlifters I know of who are worth their salt are in no shape to enter a show due to many years of powerlifting movements and eating stratigies !!
And you will probibly find that powerlifters dont claim to have 3% body fat and 21 inch arms because they dont have 3% body fat and 21 inch arms !! whats your piont !!

You are f**kn thick man!!! If you truly are dislexic then stay off the f**kn boards, cause not only can you not spell, but you can't read either!!! Get an adult to read it back to you before you reply you f**kn retarded f**k!!!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2006, 05:25:49 PM »
You are f**kn thick man!!! If you truly are dislexic then stay off the f**kn boards, cause not only can you not spell, but you can't read either!!! Get an adult to read it back to you before you reply you f**kn retarded f**k!!!

Mate you need to chill a bit , why come on here at all if it stresses you so much , go away awhile gather your self and find your Zen , have a good think about coming up with logical pionts of veiws and adjust your opinions so not to be so childish in responce and then ,just maybe you might be abel to contibute to this board with some respect !!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »
isnt it funny how all these egos are getting all defensive. we all know that in the states everyone is guilty til proven innocent, but this guy is an IFBB Pro who is anyone to say how much he can and cant lift
P

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2006, 06:17:01 PM »
Your both boneracks so there's no f**kn way you guys can lift f**k all.
Big mouths, fragile egos... LITTLE MAN BIG CAR SMALL DICK. How typical.
Sarcasm is right about you.