Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
10 Supported Reasons for Coconut Oil
(1/4) > >>
Princess L:
http://www.worldlifestyle.com/health-fitness/coconut-oil-can-save-your-life?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=coconutoil

.....9. Helps Increase Testosterone

Dr Mike Hart told the Huffington Post that dietary factors and a low-fat diet can be attributed to low testosterone. Medium chain triglyceride oils, as found in coconut do the opposite for testosterone levels.

According to Sayer Ji , founder of Greenmedinfo.com, “Coconut oil was found to reduce oxidative stress in the testes of rats, resulting in significantly higher levels of testosterone.”
beakdoctor:
Read about this not too long ago. Been adding to black coffee in the morning.  Supposed to give added energy, stave off hunger, reduce belly fat etc. Been using it for about a month.
WOOO:

--- Quote from: beakdoctor on September 24, 2015, 11:04:22 AM ---Read about this not too long ago. Been adding to black coffee in the morning.  Supposed to give added energy, stave off hunger, reduce belly fat etc. Been using it for about a month.

--- End quote ---

Coconut oil retailers thank you as do vegan advocacy groups.
benchmstr:
i like cooking with it..but i can only do it in short burst...i get tired of coconut oil very fast

bench
WOOO:
I prefer avocado oil. Far more versatile. That and lard of course. Nothing comes close to the taste of rendered pig.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version