Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > History - Stories - and Memories
Joe DeAngelis aau Mr. America has died 1966-2015 RIP
(1/19) > >>
Vince G, CSN MFT:
From Jerry Brainum

I just learned that my good friend, Joe DeAngelis has died from the effects of kidney failure.Joe, who won the Mr.America title in 1991 among many others, has had some serious health problems in recent years, but this still was very shocking and unexpected sad news to me. Joe was a great guy, very intelligent, and I will miss the great conversations I had with him. He had just started a new business, and had high hopes. This is very tragic. Still another "Iron brother" is gone. This is the hardest part of growing older--losing great friends.What is particularly heartbreaking about this is that I had just told Joe to stay healthy, since he would one day be reunited with his two sons, whom he dearly loved more than anything, but could not see because his ex-wife had taken them with her to Denmark. He hadn't seen them in years, but I could tell when he talked about them how much it hurt him that he wasn't allowed any contact with them. Now they will never see their dad, and never know just how much he loved and cared for them. Rest in peace, Joe, I'll miss you, my friend.

hardgainerj:
pip
240 is Back:
Sad. 
denarii:

--- Quote from: hardgainerj on May 07, 2015, 07:40:31 PM ---pip

--- End quote ---

Pin in peace?
HowDog:
Wasnt he trying to make a comeback?
Navigation
Message Index