Author Topic: Hillary Scandals Flop As Clinton Extends Her Lead Over All Republican Candidates  (Read 2488 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A new NBC News poll reveals that the Republican attempts to stop Hillary Clinton have failed as the Democratic frontrunner leads every Republican presidential candidate.

According to NBC News:

In the new NBC/WSJ poll, Clinton’s favorable/unfavorable rating stands at 42 positive, 42 negative (even) – down from 44 percent positive, 36 percent negative in March (+8).

Still, that break-even rating exceeds the fav/unfav scores for Republicans Marco Rubio (22 percent positive, 23 percent negative), Scott Walker (15 percent positive, 17 percent negative), Rand Paul (23 percent positive, 28 percent negative) and Jeb Bush (23 percent positive, 36 percent negative).

….

And looking ahead to the general election, Clinton leads Bush, the former Florida governor, by six points (49 percent to 43 percent); Rubio, the Florida senator, by another six points (49 percent to 43 percent); and Walker, the Wisconsin governor by 10 (50 percent to 40 percent).

The Republican presidential candidate in the poll who comes closest to Clinton is Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., 47 percent to 43 percent.

Republicans have thrown almost everything that they have at former Sec. of State Clinton in an attempt to derail her presidential campaign before it gets up to full speed. The Benghazi conspiracy theory has gone nowhere. The “scandal” over Hillary Clinton’s emails has done virtually nothing, and the attempts to attack The Clinton Foundation have come up empty.

The problem that Republicans refuse to confront is that elections represent a choice, and Hillary Clinton remains the favored candidate when she is matched up with any of the 2016 Republican hopefuls. Clinton remains more popular than any of her potential Republican opponents because what the Republican Party stands for is very unpopular. Hillary Clinton remains the strongest candidate in either party.

Clinton’s favorability ratings have been dinged by the combination of the Democratic frontrunner’s low-key campaign rollout combined with the barrage of ginned up Republican scandals that the media has been pushing as 2016 election news. Republicans have a serious problem because none of their candidates are popular. Clinton’s opponents have thrown everything they’ve got at her, and the result was nothing but failure.

President Obama’s approval rating is increasing, and Hillary Clinton is still rolling along. 2016 is already showing hints of looking like 2012. If this trend continues, Democrats may have a lot to look forward to in 2016.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hilary has been vetted since 1991.   She's angered and annoyed and pissed off just about everything she can.

No way anyone is going to support her for 25 years, then suddenly be ouotraged by her email scandal.  If a person was a hilary supporter in 2014, they were also a clinton supporter in 2010, in 2005, in 2000, in 1995, etc.   It's VERY hard to peel away support for her at this point, cause it means people have supported her despite all her known flaws.

Everyone else can lose votes as people learn about them.  Nothing will shock us about hilary.  The clinton foundation took money, nothing different from the Marc Rich scandal (for those of you old enough to remember 2000 drama). 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Like it or not, Hillary Clinton is our next commander in chief.

The U.S. no longer elects presidents, it selects presidents.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
The Clintons are obviously hiding something.  They should be investigated by a special Independent Council for 5 years and at a cost of $50 million.  And it should be an open ended investigation that can uncover every corner of their dirty lives.  Only then will we know the truth about the Clintons.  Oh wait... never mind.  We did that already.   ::)

Bah!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Tad early isn't it...... ::)
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Tad early isn't it...... ::)

Not at all.

The minority vote, gay vote, women vote and college students put her in White House.

Very few electoral votes up for grabs, and she gets them.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
One thing Obama was very wise to do was keep Hillary off the ticket as his VP.. Had she been VP - I feel pretty confident that she would have pulled a "Frank Underwood" or worse the president would have been removed some other sy. The Clintons have a very long line of dead bodies in their wake... If you spend some time researching you will see that its very hard to dismiss ALL of the deaths as normal..

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
One thing Obama was very wise to do was keep Hillary off the ticket as his VP.. Had she been VP - I feel pretty confident that she would have pulled a "Frank Underwood" or worse the president would have been removed some other sy. The Clintons have a very long line of dead bodies in their wake... If you spend some time researching you will see that its very hard to dismiss ALL of the deaths as normal..

Do you know something that Ken Starr and his team of investigators didn't know?  Why didn't you tip them off when they were investigating the Clintons for five years? ::)

Bah!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The Clintons and Bushes are like the Kennedys.....everyone knows they are involved in a lot of underhanded stuff but no one cares....its expected of them........the only way she doesn't get elected is if someone presents a photo of a 15 year old with her hand down Bill's pants...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The Clintons and Bushes are like the Kennedys.....everyone knows they are involved in a lot of underhanded stuff but no one cares....its expected of them........the only way she doesn't get elected is if someone presents a photo of a 15 year old with her hand down Bill's pants...

a pic like this woudln't stop her.  let's be honest.  clintons have done SO much, and like you said, people just accept it of them now.  "How will MY personal situation look?" is all that matters, and some believe ecnonomy was good under clinton.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
a pic like this woudln't stop her.  let's be honest.  clintons have done SO much, and like you said, people just accept it of them now.  "How will MY personal situation look?" is all that matters, and some believe ecnonomy was good under clinton.

economy is also good now...latest numbers stand at 5.4% unemployment..basically full employment.....which will help her

240 is Back

• Getbig V
economy is also good now...latest numbers stand at 5.4% unemployment..basically full employment.....which will help her

i read somewhere those numbers are all forged.   Actual UE is 50 to 75%.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV

5.4%? Full employment? Keep dreaming.

US population is 320 million, only 115 million are in the work force.

Nearly 100 million WORKING AGE Americans are OUT of the work force and NOT collecting unemployment, so they DO NOT count against the "official" UE number.

Nice try though.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Nearly 100 million WORKING AGE Americans are OUT of the work force and NOT collecting unemployment, so they DO NOT count against the "official" UE number.

Nice try though.

Is this a new thing that these people dont count in the statistic?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Nice try though.

Actually, the nice try is on your part...there are many people in our country who DO NOT WANT TO WORK OR CANT....including people who:

are disabled
going through life issues which need their attention
college students
those who are going back to school
are pregnant
taking some time out to raise children ( I did this for awhile..it was awesome!)
are ill or sick
only want to work part time
are already being supported by their spouse or others and therefore do not have to work
those who dropped out of work force to start a business
those whose jobs disappeared due to mechanization
computerization (for ex, a small business owner no longer needs a bookkeeper, accountant and tax preparer. he can do all of those jobs himself now)
are mentally ill

plus, many of your 320 million population ARE CHILDREN and can't work

its basically full employment for those who want to work and can..

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
i read somewhere those numbers are all forged.   Actual UE is 50 to 75%.

LOL@ 50% to 75% ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Uh.  No.

"Americans Not In The Labor Force Rise To Record 93,194,000."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-08/americans-not-labor-force-rise-record-93194000

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Uh.  No.

"Americans Not In The Labor Force Rise To Record 93,194,000."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-08/americans-not-labor-force-rise-record-93194000
uh yes....labor participation rate has been going up for 50 years....and as the population expands that number will keep pace as well....

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You Andre are an idiot. The majority of those not working are eligible to work but choose not to. The percent of adults who are disabled is a pittance. Every month, they revise downward jobs added. Moreover, except for the very rich, the poor and middle class have not improved their quality of life under Obumbo. Stop
Drinking the MSNBC cool-aid and do a little research. Wait till the Fed starts raising interest rates. The market will tumble 10-15 percent. It is only a matter of time. The Obama house of cards will fall.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You Andre are an idiot. The majority of those not working are eligible to work but choose not to. The percent of adults who are disabled is a pittance. Every month, they revise downward jobs added. Moreover, except for the very rich, the poor and middle class have not improved their quality of life under Obumbo. Stop
Drinking the MSNBC cool-aid and do a little research. Wait till the Fed starts raising interest rates. The market will tumble 10-15 percent. It is only a matter of time. The Obama house of cards will fall.

I'm actually drinking the CNN Kool-aid....I hardly ever watch MSNBC..they are as annoying as FOX

I've never seen you here before so you must be someone's gimmick..but let me take the time to destroy you anyway....There are vast numbers of people out there who DO NOT WANT TO WORK OR CANT....most critics of Obama try to say that the labor participation rate keeps going down due to people dropping out of the work force because they cannot find jobs,,,while this may be true for some, the reason why the rate continues to go down is all of the following:

People drop out of the work force due to:

Pregnancy
wanting to stay home and take care of children (I did this for awhile...it was awesome)
starting their own businesses
going back to school
disabled
in college
not needing to work any more due to spouse making enough to support them (done this as well)
mechanization replacing workers
unskilled workers losing jobs due to globalization
computers (for instance a small business owner used to need an accountant, lawyer, bookkeeper, and tax preparer..he can now do all these things himself using commonly sold software) which equals less jobs
Corporate America using one person to do the jobs it used to take three people to do

So only an idiot would blame Obama or any president for that matter for the low labor participation rate....also its actually a good measure of our prosperity and wealth that we are able to support a good portion of our society who are not working.....in any other country these people would be on the street begging

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V