Author Topic: George Zimmerman, Permabulker, involved in another shooting  (Read 8993 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: George Zimmerman, Permabulker, involved in another shooting
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2015, 04:43:20 AM »
"Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here's a man who would not take it anymore. Who would not let...Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here's a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the girls, the dogs, the filth, the shit, here is someone who stood up".

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2015, 05:25:37 AM »
Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!  :D

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2015, 06:02:32 AM »
Very quotable.

"Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2015, 06:11:43 AM »
The world would be a safer place with Zimmerman gone.

This guy thinks that he is living in the Wild West.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2015, 12:12:34 PM »
Well, at least he's not out committing sex crimes, right?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2019, 01:13:56 PM »
Zim the Shim... Life wont end well for that tool.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2019, 01:23:03 PM »
https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/george-zimmerman-just-got-kicked-off-a-dating-app-for-the-second-time/?fbclid=IwAR0xSLhlkPAq50rV3Sq5os00ICGONxa1zciFxRQAyYJ-U5rDKW75y2aLxBo

;D

If I'm reading that right, he didn't get kicked off for doing something wrong.  He got kicked of for being George Zimmerman.  

In this society shooting a black person in self defense means that you are no longer allowed to date....or work .....or exist.  You cease to be a human being.

The moral of the story = If a black person wants to beat the shit out of you and smash your head on the pavement...............l et him.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2019, 01:34:25 PM »
If I'm reading that right, he didn't get kicked off for doing something wrong.  He got kicked of for being George Zimmerman.  

In this society shooting a black person in self defense means that you are no longer allowed to date....or work .....or exist.  You cease to be a human being.

The moral of the story = If a black person wants to beat the shit out of you and smash your head on the pavement...............l et him.

Can we at least yell "no homo"?  I seen a number of stories where they've sexually assaulted the male victim b4 beating/killing them.  Talk about adding insult to injury >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2019, 02:01:02 PM »

Only was hoping 240 re emerged

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2019, 02:50:58 AM »
I did read the released court notes on the case, written by expert testimony (Masad Ayoob) and it was proven (in court) that little innocent Skittle eater, was attacking and bashing fat George's head into the pavement, fat George shot up at him (if memory serves me). It was total opposite of what libtard MSM reported, where all the tards (like normal) jump on the insane band-wagon.

Yes, George is a douche, so was the girlfriend beating, bus driver attacking, Gayvon (Obama's son).

Ghey Bathhouse Barry, what a fuckin' douchebag... Worst in history for race relations, and people attack and make fun of Oompa Loompa.  ::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2019, 03:52:00 AM »

Or better yet shoot and kill them or decapitate them. That's their punishment for getting you kicked off a dating site.

But seriously don't ever back down and stand your ground and aim to kill! There are too many darkies in the world their lives do not matter as much as white people who have a dwindling population. It is a matter of supply and demand. There's lots of blacks to go around are these media companies fucking stupid or what?! They act like they are a precious commodity. FTN!

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2019, 07:12:23 AM »
Zimmerman is and always was a wack-job. I don't think a person is justified in pulling a gun/shooting someone during a fistfight. It USED to be a crime and still should be.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2019, 07:45:27 AM »
Zimmerman is and always was a wack-job. I don't think a person is justified in pulling a gun/shooting someone during a fistfight. It USED to be a crime and still should be.

Yes. People have honor during fistfights like they did in the 30’s.

It’s not like people are getting beat to the point on unconsciousness then get their heads stomped risking death or traumatic brain injury.

Little Trayvon was a normal American gentleman that would have stopped their altercation at the first sight of an unfair match.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2019, 09:02:43 AM »

Ashtrayvon was garbage and eventually in prison regardless

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2019, 09:11:41 PM »
You can't flim-flam the Zim-Zam!

a