Author Topic: Best ways to eat out and eat healthy?  (Read 5126 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Best ways to eat out and eat healthy?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2015, 09:55:48 AM »
LOL @ you!!!   http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/02/17/upshot/what-do-people-actually-order-at-chipotle.html?_r=0
People are dumb as bricks.  Chipotle is not even that good at all and you would eat less calories eating doughnuts, fries and burgers.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2015, 09:56:05 AM »
Do more cardio and/or count calories. I eat anything i like, chocolate every day, burgers etc and i've never not been able to see abs. My ateries though... well fuck knows about them ;D

More B.S. your dietary cholesterol has nothing to do with your blood level cholesterol....its called genetics!!

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 09:57:32 AM »
People are dumb as bricks.  Chipotle is not even that good at all and you would eat less calories eating doughnuts, fries and burgers.

^^^TRUTH!!! but the youtube bodybuilding phaggots like Matt Ogus jump up and down about how they meet their macros eating tht chit all day so all the little monkeys follow suit....monkey see monkey do

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2015, 10:55:48 AM »
LOL @ you!!!   http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/02/17/upshot/what-do-people-actually-order-at-chipotle.html?_r=0
i get nothing but chicken,veggies,rice and beans,its ahout 700 calories no big deal.I eat 3 meals a day and around 1800 calories bfast is always the same at .5 cup of oats with blue berries and 6 egg whites so 300 calories,dinner usually 500 calories so as far as whats out there chipotle is the perfect meal for me on the go.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2015, 11:34:32 AM »
you...made a post...about eatting applebees? wtf

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2015, 12:36:56 PM »
i get nothing but chicken,veggies,rice and beans,its ahout 700 calories no big deal.I eat 3 meals a day and around 1800 calories bfast is always the same at .5 cup of oats with blue berries and 6 egg whites so 300 calories,dinner usually 500 calories so as far as whats out there chipotle is the perfect meal for me on the go.

DONT TRUST THE FAWKERS......COOK YOUR OWN FOOD AT HOME TO BE SURE!!!

http://www.vox.com/2014/4/25/5653390/chipotle-s-calorie-labels-are-a-lie

AND ALSO THIS
http://midtownlunch.com/2008/04/21/basic-math-blows-holes-in-chipotles-absurd-calorie-range/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2015, 01:01:14 PM »
In and Out.  Best health food out there.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 01:30:20 PM »
Do you have nando's in the US?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2015, 03:10:30 PM »
One of the hardest things to do is stay on your diet and enjoy eating out.
It's possible but tough to pull off.
Reason? Too many foods available and the environment is conducive to eating "whatever".

I had a small victory yesterday during lunch at Applebee's .
I ordered a grilled 8 oz steak with red potatoes and a diet coke.

No dessert, no drinks , no crap. I saved $$ and enjoyed the dinning...go figure

Grilled meat , clogs your arteries & coke is chemical carbonated water  ::)
Not healthy at all  ;)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 03:23:54 PM »
So many people would loss a lot of weight if they only drank water.  Beer, soda, juice and other soft drinks are 150 calories or more. I know many people that drink 6 of them a day. That's 900 calories A pound of fat is 3500 calories.  These people  would lose over 7 pounds of fat just by drinking water a month.  Add in something that would increase your metabolism like cardio and lifting will turn you into a fat furnace.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2015, 05:32:55 PM »

Who is this? Almost looks like Mattarazzo's arms.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2015, 06:57:01 PM »
Very easy to eat out healthy IMO.
Baked fish or chicken, mixed veggies, lean steak, salad, whatever.

People think this stuff is rocket science, its very easy, mindless and basic. (Common sense)...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 08:17:00 PM »
used in moderation artificial sweeteners like aspartame are perfectly safe.  THERE IS ZERO ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that they pose any danger for human consumption.  It's the same group of people that are pushing the overpriced organic foods and the anti GMO idiots that are pushing this bullshit on the general public through social media.

I agree, but I don't think they're that great for 'weight loss'.  I cut sugar almost entirely, only to end up using artificial sweeteners extensively.  I would blow through 15+ zero calorie drinks some days.

Since allowing myself some sweets, I'm in a much better mood, have much better workouts, and waste way less money on unsatisfying substitutes.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 08:37:59 PM »
Chipotle, on the border is pretty good if they have one in your area they have a low calorie low carb section on their menu, California tortilla, Qdoba, pretty much a lot of the restaurants now cater to people who like to eat healthy

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 09:08:57 PM »