Author Topic: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe  (Read 147704 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2015, 03:00:39 PM »
Damn bringing up Reid is harsh. I didn't get to see it yet. Charlotte was probably ok with it, she brought him up during her recent Table for 3.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2015, 03:36:35 PM »
Damn bringing up Reid is harsh. I didn't get to see it yet. Charlotte was probably ok with it, she brought him up during her recent Table for 3.

It just seems low rent and not part of the story. It's one thing for say that Charlotte got to where she is because of Dad. That's wrestling related, but, bringing up a family member who died of an overdose is just cheap heat.

As an aside, did anyone see the fall Jay Uso took going over the top rope? I can't tell them apart, but, apparently he's the one who just got back from shoulder surgery. New Day was supposed to catch him, but he overshot the move and landed head first. I was shocked he got up from that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2015, 04:36:37 PM »

It just seems low rent and not part of the story. It's one thing for say that Charlotte got to where she is because of Dad. That's wrestling related, but, bringing up a family member who died of an overdose is just cheap heat.

As an aside, did anyone see the fall Jay Uso took going over the top rope? I can't tell them apart, but, apparently he's the one who just got back from shoulder surgery. New Day was supposed to catch him, but he overshot the move and landed head first. I was shocked he got up from that.

Well during her table for 3 episode, she talked about how Reid was the one who convinced her to move to Florida together so they could share an apartment and train together. She said he never got to see her wrestle, so I think with her using him in this angle is kind of symbolic for her. Making Reid part of her wrestling career that he never had the chance to do when he was alive. Maybe one of those things that she knows better than anyone he would be all for it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2015, 08:53:46 AM »
Well during her table for 3 episode, she talked about how Reid was the one who convinced her to move to Florida together so they could share an apartment and train together. She said he never got to see her wrestle, so I think with her using him in this angle is kind of symbolic for her. Making Reid part of her wrestling career that he never had the chance to do when he was alive. Maybe one of those things that she knows better than anyone he would be all for it.

My first comment was before I saw the segment. I thought Paige brought it up out of the blue.

Having watched it on WWE.com, Charlotte brought him up several times before Paige responded. So, obviously Charlotte was in on it to a much bigger extent than I had thought. Had I watched it not knowing the outcome, I would've expected Paige to say something.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2015, 05:44:12 AM »
As Ric had stated, creative probably approached Charlotte about the angle and because she is new, didn't want to sat "NO"....end of the day poor taste.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2015, 09:36:33 AM »
As Ric had stated, creative probably approached Charlotte about the angle and because she is new, didn't want to sat "NO"....end of the day poor taste.

Not the first time Vince used something that was in poor taste.

Better or Worse than the Katie Vick nonsense with HHH?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2015, 04:25:53 AM »
Not the first time Vince used something that was in poor taste.

Better or Worse than the Katie Vick nonsense with HHH?
Ya, that Katie Vick thing was classless.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2015, 01:29:05 PM »
Ya, that Katie Vick thing was classless.

Or how about Big Show on top of his Father's coffin being pulled by a car driven by Bog Boss Man

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 30, 2015, 04:35:40 AM »
Or how about Big Show on top of his Father's coffin being pulled by a car driven by Bog Boss Man
That was pretty tasteless too.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2015, 11:30:19 AM »
Mark Henry banging Mae Young tops my list - especially with the coup de grace of Mae birthing a hand at the angle's climax!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2015, 04:21:09 AM »
Only caught a little of the show and caught up by watching clips on the app, but for me the highlight of the show was Paige on commentary. She is very talented on the mic, in ring and even on commentary.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2015, 05:24:00 AM »
Mark Henry banging Mae Young tops my list - especially with the coup de grace of Mae birthing a hand at the angle's climax!
Ha ha ha  :D I remember that! Jerry Lawler legitimately yacked in the annoucers booth!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2015, 09:19:25 PM »
Blue Pants is back in nxt? I thought she was let go, maybe they brought her back  ???

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2015, 09:25:12 PM »
Blue Pants is back in nxt? I thought she was let go, maybe they brought her back  ???

Came back a couple of weeks ago.

I guess they are willing to give her another chance.

Still better than either Bella.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2015, 09:30:35 PM »
Came back a couple of weeks ago.

I guess they are willing to give her another chance.

Still better than either Bella.

Smart move by WWE, if she's over with the fans why not bring her back.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2015, 01:22:23 AM »
I know Vince rarely appears on tv these days but how awesome would it be to see an interaction between Mr. McMahon and the New Day.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2015, 04:39:00 AM »
I know Vince rarely appears on tv these days but how awesome would it be to see an interaction between Mr. McMahon and the New Day.
TBH, I would throw up.

I'm telling you guys, what they need to do is scrap this PG bullshit and start airing Raw and Smackdown at 10pm. They need to go back to the formula they had in the late 90's when you would tune in and you never knew what was going to happen. Its way to kid friendly and way too predictable now. If they can air reality shows that are intense and shows like CSI where they show bodies that are decapitated, than they can go a lot harsher on wrestling.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2015, 05:41:57 PM »
TBH, I would throw up.

I'm telling you guys, what they need to do is scrap this PG bullshit and start airing Raw and Smackdown at 10pm. They need to go back to the formula they had in the late 90's when you would tune in and you never knew what was going to happen. Its way to kid friendly and way too predictable now. If they can air reality shows that are intense and shows like CSI where they show bodies that are decapitated, than they can go a lot harsher on wrestling.

Excellent point, my brother from another mother!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2015, 05:48:21 AM »

Excellent point, my brother from another mother!!!
On a side note...

I would highly recommend to all watching Paul Heymen's "My Name is ..." DVD. You will truly appreciate this grossly under-rated person and what he has done and the sacrifices he has made for wrestling.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #195 on: December 06, 2015, 01:38:57 AM »
I hope they make Kevin Owens vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania. That could be a great match!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 06, 2015, 06:52:56 AM »
I hope they make Kevin Owens vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania. That could be a great match!

it would, Owens gets the loss and then truly gets relegated to mid card status......same as Wyatt vs Cena a few yrs back

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 07, 2015, 04:29:15 AM »
I would say Owens vs a healed up Daniel Bryan would be a sick WM match. let them go at it just as they did in ROH. They would tell a wonderful story.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 07, 2015, 10:21:17 AM »
I would say Owens vs a healed up Daniel Bryan would be a sick WM match. let them go at it just as they did in ROH. They would tell a wonderful story.

DB is done wrestling wise. Sucks because he was a great worker, but he needs to not kill himself or become an invalid.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 07, 2015, 01:06:17 PM »
DB is done wrestling wise. Sucks because he was a great worker, but he needs to not kill himself or become an invalid.
Have they confirmed that he's done? Sometime they tend to put falsafied info on the net purposely to catch everyone off guard. I have a funny feeling he will be back at Royal Rumble. Mind you, I could also be wrong. Maybe his injury is way worse than everyone thought.