Author Topic: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe  (Read 147281 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe
« Reply #350 on: May 30, 2018, 11:03:49 PM »
I think it’s great that a few years ago the Miz was reduced to a glorified jobber and now he’s one of the most entertaining superstars at the top of the card.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #351 on: May 31, 2018, 04:30:23 AM »
I think it’s great that a few years ago the Miz was reduced to a glorified jobber and now he’s one of the most entertaining superstars at the top of the card.
That guy works his butt off.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: June 01, 2018, 09:58:53 PM »

Why does the WWE now call their wrestlers 'superstars' and 'divas'?

Vince McMahon apparently insisted on this, they can now only be referred to as 'superstars' or athletes and not wrestlers.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #353 on: June 01, 2018, 11:53:57 PM »
Why does the WWE now call their wrestlers 'superstars' and 'divas'?

Vince McMahon apparently insisted on this, they can now only be referred to as 'superstars' or athletes and not wrestlers.

There’s a list floating around out there full of terms the announcers should and shouldn’t use.

I guess Vince thinks they seem bigger by having the title of superstar.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #354 on: June 02, 2018, 07:44:22 AM »
There’s a list floating around out there full of terms the announcers should and shouldn’t use.

I guess Vince thinks they seem bigger by having the title of superstar.

This reminds me of back when the old man changed all the marquees from displaying the wrestlers' names to simply "WWF."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #355 on: August 23, 2018, 10:23:35 PM »
Couple random thoughts:

I sure hope we see Rock vs Elias at Wrestlemania. I’m a huge Elias mark.

Interesting that Becky Lynch turned heel but not sure how it will go over since she seems to be well loved by the fans. Not sure if they will boo her.

Glad they made Baron Corbin the Constable. Better than his previous gimmick.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 24, 2018, 08:38:48 AM »
Couple random thoughts:

I sure hope we see Rock vs Elias at Wrestlemania. I’m a huge Elias mark.

Interesting that Becky Lynch turned heel but not sure how it will go over since she seems to be well loved by the fans. Not sure if they will boo her.

Glad they made Baron Corbin the Constable. Better than his previous gimmick.
As of now the rumour is the main event for WM next year will be Roman Reigns vs The Rock. They are hoping by The Rock putting "over" Reigns will cement him as a true face.  ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #357 on: August 24, 2018, 03:34:38 PM »
As of now the rumour is the main event for WM next year will be Roman Reigns vs The Rock. They are hoping by The Rock putting "over" Reigns will cement him as a true face.  ::)

Never been a fan of family feuds in wrestling. Or even between guys you know are best friends like Hall and Nash.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #358 on: August 30, 2018, 03:24:06 AM »
Really good segment with Elias and Trish Stratus this week.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 30, 2018, 05:58:04 AM »
Really good segment with Elias and Trish Stratus this week.
That was good...Elias was just mowing her down with insult after insult...wow.

Reigns still getting booed out of the building. When are they going to realize that this formula simply is not working. No one cares about the "big dog". They cheer the Shield...not Roman. They may have cheered when he won but that's because everyone was sick of Lesner never defending and holding the title hostage via his contract. Now I see they are so desperate that they have turned Strowman heel in a desperate attempt to have Reigns cheered....wrong....they Cheered Strowman for beating the shit out of Roman.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #360 on: August 30, 2018, 03:32:31 PM »
That was good...Elias was just mowing her down with insult after insult...wow.

Reigns still getting booed out of the building. When are they going to realize that this formula simply is not working. No one cares about the "big dog". They cheer the Shield...not Roman. They may have cheered when he won but that's because everyone was sick of Lesner never defending and holding the title hostage via his contract. Now I see they are so desperate that they have turned Strowman heel in a desperate attempt to have Reigns cheered....wrong....they Cheered Strowman for beating the shit out of Roman.

Yeah it’s kind of weird. When I went to raw in October I cheered Reigns when he came out with the SHIELD then booed him when he came out solo for his match.

He could be a face but just not the way they book him. He actually needs Heyman since Roman can’t cut a promo worth dick.

I won’t boo Strowman as a heel, plus I think this is a fake heel turn and he will go back to being face very soon.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: September 05, 2018, 05:22:16 AM »
Yeah it’s kind of weird. When I went to raw in October I cheered Reigns when he came out with the SHIELD then booed him when he came out solo for his match.

He could be a face but just not the way they book him. He actually needs Heyman since Roman can’t cut a promo worth dick.

I won’t boo Strowman as a heel, plus I think this is a fake heel turn and he will go back to being face very soon.
Raw was in my town last week but I didn't bother getting tickets because I knew the card wasn't worth it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2018, 02:45:36 AM »
I’m really digging the Iconics. Two hot Australian chicks, especially Billie Kay  :P

They work very well together and seem to feed off each other sort of like the new day. I like their high pitch cackling voices, good for generating heat. Not sure on their in ring abilities yet as I’ve only seen a few matches but so far they don’t look horrible.

I hope they win the female tag titles if and when the females get tag titles.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: October 05, 2018, 03:38:26 AM »
1) Redesign the belt, it looks terrible. Make it look valuable and prestigious and the most important item in wrestling. Never use it as a prop, as it is supposed to have value, and respect the belt like in Japanese wrestling. And don't change champion belt holders too often, the title loses prestige.

2) Redesign the surrounding stadium so it doesn't look so commercial and bland. Allow fans to sit closer to the ring like before.

3) Bring back some element of kayfabe, at least try and make it look and seem more believable.

4) No more scripted dialogue.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2018, 04:54:47 PM »
3) Bring back some element of kayfabe, at least try and make it look and seem more believable.

Vince attracted a broader audience in the 90's by "pulling back the curtain" and admitting that pro-wrestling's a work.
It worked because conceding that it's simply another form of "entertainment" removed a lot of the "sting" fans felt from belittling critics who used to dismiss it as something "everyone knows isn't 'real.'"

The rapidly growing fanbase (with their "new respect" for the business) soon became as/more interested in the backstage aspect as/than the scripted product.

However, that same tactic also became tired and overused - particularly with less and less interesting performers.

The lost novelty and mystique has relegated professional wrestling to an antiquated paradigm.

Just like a magician cannot expose the secrets and then "take them back," there will/can never again be "true" kayfabe, or anything like it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: October 16, 2018, 04:31:44 AM »
1) Redesign the belt, it looks terrible. Make it look valuable and prestigious and the most important item in wrestling. Never use it as a prop, as it is supposed to have value, and respect the belt like in Japanese wrestling. And don't change champion belt holders too often, the title loses prestige.

2) Redesign the surrounding stadium so it doesn't look so commercial and bland. Allow fans to sit closer to the ring like before.

4) No more scripted dialogue.

Agreed on ALL points.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2018, 12:30:09 AM »
Can’t believe WWE hasn’t signed this chick. I was thinking how much she reminded me of a female Rhyno then the announces says the same thing.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: November 13, 2018, 05:39:24 AM »
Keep an eye on Tessa Blanchard - Tully's daughter on Impact Wrestling....she is good.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #368 on: November 13, 2018, 09:49:38 PM »
Becky Lynch is on fire! Let’s see how long it takes WWE to bury here. She’s super over right now.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: November 14, 2018, 05:44:26 AM »
Becky Lynch is on fire! Let’s see how long it takes WWE to bury here. She’s super over right now.
Becky broke her orbital bone and suffered a concussion on a stiff right hand from Nia Jax in that malee in the ring on Raw when the Ladies of Smackdown raided the Raw show. She is now out of the SS match with Ronda Rousy and has been replaced by Charlotte. Now the second question is will they strip her of the title.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #370 on: November 14, 2018, 05:51:41 PM »
Becky broke her orbital bone and suffered a concussion on a stiff right hand from Nia Jax in that malee in the ring on Raw when the Ladies of Smackdown raided the Raw show. She is now out of the SS match with Ronda Rousy and has been replaced by Charlotte. Now the second question is will they strip her of the title.

I just read that she only has broken nose and a concussion. No orbital bone broken, that’s what would keep her out longer. I don’t think she’ll be stripped of the title.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: November 15, 2018, 05:22:12 AM »
I just read that she only has broken nose and a concussion. No orbital bone broken, that’s what would keep her out longer. I don’t think she’ll be stripped of the title.
I hope they don't strip her of the title....seems to me they are going overboard with this concussion bullshit. Wrestlers in the 70's, 80's and 90's never had these issues. Seems now, every other person is "hurt" and unable to perform. Pansey's? I think so.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #372 on: January 03, 2019, 05:24:30 PM »
Does anyone have links to the Toni Storm pics?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: January 04, 2019, 04:24:16 AM »
Does anyone have links to the Toni Storm pics?
Ha ha ha ha !!!! I was thinking the same thing and I know why you want pics too  ;D ;D
#vividvideos  :o

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #374 on: January 04, 2019, 04:12:00 PM »
Ha ha ha ha !!!! I was thinking the same thing and I know why you want pics too  ;D ;D
#vividvideos  :o

Come on guys don’t hold out on me! Get me the nudes, it’s crack one off time! 😀