Author Topic: current gh trends...  (Read 7605 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: current gh trends...
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2015, 07:47:12 PM »
There are loads of studies that show testosterone building muscle in people that don't lift weights lol
I have a transgender friend and have seen it with my own eyes as they turn from female to male

did you have sex with that person while a woman? That would be really weird...
?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2015, 08:11:32 PM »
Gh is Gh, it might not be anabolic if other hormones like somatostatin are present while GH is released but that is about it. There are not "types" of gh as it is a pretty standard 191 amino acid sequence.

Testosterone does build "muscle" or to be more specific lean tissue even if no training is present so "localized igf-1 expression" is not exactly a key factor. IGF-1 might be but localized... no.

Bottom line, spread your gh doses, most doctors have switched to gh secretagogue (GHR-P's) for HRT BUT for bodybuilding purposes, exogenous GH is the name of the game.

Alone, HGH is not that good a muscle builder but it has many benefits on other type of tissues that gear just won't address (soft tissue, ligament, connective tissue, skin cells etc).

I have no studies to back it up but I think most, if not all of the benefits of HGH comes from IGF-1. I just did a small cycle of IGF-1 LR3 and mechano growth factor and the results have been nothing short of amazing on pure sports performance.... I'm able to ground opposite players, train even harder then in my 20's yet still remain injury free, which helps getting my hefty salary paid by my bosses to keep a crowd of drunken spectators entertained.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2015, 12:11:44 AM »
did you have sex with that person while a woman? That would be really weird...

haha nah, he only likes women
So used to be a lesbian, now a heterosexual male :D

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2015, 03:12:19 AM »
There are loads of studies that show testosterone building muscle in people that don't lift weights lol
I have a transgender friend and have seen it with my own eyes as they turn from female to male

It doesn't build muscle past genetic comfortable point. If you're a woman you will hold much less muscle naturally without lifting than a man would just solely based on natural hormone levels...So she will come to a standstill in muscle growth...(or he, whatever the fuck "it" is) once she becomes the size of a male marathon runner unless she eats and becomes a male linebacker that does not lift or get playing time on the football team..From there she will have to build REAL muscle and REAL tissue

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2015, 03:32:35 AM »

It doesn't build muscle past genetic comfortable point. If you're a woman you will hold much less muscle naturally without lifting than a man would just solely based on natural hormone levels...So she will come to a standstill in muscle growth...(or he, whatever the fuck "it" is) once she becomes the size of a male marathon runner unless she eats and becomes a male linebacker that does not lift or get playing time on the football team..From there she will have to build REAL muscle and REAL tissue

What about the studies that show men building muscle doing NO EXERCISE on 600mg/week?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2015, 03:53:39 AM »
What about the studies that show men building muscle doing NO EXERCISE on 600mg/week?

Compare it to having a superior genetic form of man..A Neanderthal if you wanna get kinky  ;) :-*.. That 600mg test/week will get you as much muscle up to the point where that superior genetic form of man would have or what someone in that realm of testosterone levels would have to sit at comfortably..Notice how it will never differ from 5-10 lbs of tissue without training.."Genetic response" to test actually differs the least from almost any other drug..And peoples strong points arms, chest, etc growing differently is because of their genetic makeup and receptors has nothing to do with the amount of test in their system...If wasn't because of genetic makeup Dorians arms would have been bigger..

Either way..We're talking therapeutic dosages here so this is somewhat irrelevant..Of corse you'll put on weight and size with 600mg test no training..Get off the test, or even lower dosage to 100mg administered 50mg 2ce a week and you'll see the weight rapidly go down..As it's not REAL TISSUE....Brian Williams knows the real truth...Brian Williams WAS THERE when those experiments happened!!

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2015, 04:00:11 AM »
I posted:

"Take GH and don't train - nothing will happen, no local expression. AAS will still build muscle without training though"
this is true, end of discussion, no ifs no buts.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2015, 04:57:18 AM »
Compare it to having a superior genetic form of man..A Neanderthal if you wanna get kinky  ;) :-*.. That 600mg test/week will get you as much muscle up to the point where that superior genetic form of man would have or what someone in that realm of testosterone levels would have to sit at comfortably..Notice how it will never differ from 5-10 lbs of tissue without training.."Genetic response" to test actually differs the least from almost any other drug..And peoples strong points arms, chest, etc growing differently is because of their genetic makeup and receptors has nothing to do with the amount of test in their system...If wasn't because of genetic makeup Dorians arms would have been bigger..

Either way..We're talking therapeutic dosages here so this is somewhat irrelevant..Of corse you'll put on weight and size with 600mg test no training..Get off the test, or even lower dosage to 100mg administered 50mg 2ce a week and you'll see the weight rapidly go down..As it's not REAL TISSUE....Brian Williams knows the real truth...Brian Williams WAS THERE when those experiments happened!!

Numerous studies proves otherwise. Even low dosage (100-200 mgs a week) can improve lbm on different type of subjects.... Training or not...

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/8460137_Effects_of_Androgenic-Anabolic_Steroids_in_Athletes

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2015, 09:32:13 AM »
haha nah, he only likes women
So used to be a lesbian, now a heterosexual male :D

always wanted to eat a lesbians pussy to get a "rating" on my skills. I almost got the opportunity once. Would love to be the first guy to ever go down on a chick. A woman, not some girl you pedo pervert fucks, lol....
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2015, 12:51:26 PM »
Numerous studies proves otherwise. Even low dosage (100-200 mgs a week) can improve lbm on different type of subjects.... Training or not...

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/8460137_Effects_of_Androgenic-Anabolic_Steroids_in_Athletes

Again understand the words i'm saying because this is crucial...for your testosterone levels there is a certain lbm you should have according to height and if ur same height it never fluctuates more than 5-10 lbs in that given range if you don't work out...the 10lb range is the black people you see at the basketball courts who have full muscle bellies and the only exercise they do is playing ball..No hypertrophy workout whatsover..the 5 to lower is the asian man you see that loves the computer etc etc..A woman goes on TRT and she builds up the size until she reaches the natural average to below average of the man that is not involved with weights (bigger than a woman)..The body would not allow an imbalance like having good testosterone levels but an extremely small amount of size (i.e a girl)...So it will build you up...Same with 600mg test...Your body will not let you have a wicked small amount of size if your levels are in the 600 range...It has to be a healthy balance..This healthy balance should not be mistaken for BUILDING MUSCLE ON TEST WITHOUT WORKING OUT...I'd like to see you at your natural limits that has a good eating and working out regime and try to take 200mg test/week and stop working out for that time being...Not only will you not build anything, you will almost def lose size even though you only produce around 75mg week as a male....The end

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2015, 03:06:12 PM »
I've tried almost every trend there is for GH.  For the most part it doesn't matter at all.

I found for me, that shooting it twice a day was the best.  Once in the morning and once post-workout or when i get home from work on the days i don't train.

8)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2015, 09:49:14 AM »
I've tried almost every trend there is for GH.  For the most part it doesn't matter at all.

I found for me, that shooting it twice a day was the best.  Once in the morning and once post-workout or when i get home from work on the days i don't train.

8)

+1

Keep it simple. Shoot as much as you can. Spread it out during the day to AM & PM. Done.

All that fancy timing stuff is BS from gurus trying to justify charging you money for prep.