Author Topic: Nine Dead in Biker Gang Shooting  (Read 14860 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Nine Dead in Biker Gang Shooting
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2015, 01:27:50 PM »
Or carefully placed rounds in legs?

right?!

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2015, 02:20:18 PM »
Word is that there has been a "green light" given for open war against the police in Waco. Curious.
If it is to be.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »
Word is that there has been a "green light" given for open war against the police in Waco. Curious.

Not really. On the surface it would be a super stupid move by the club and while not rocket scientist, they aren't that stupid.  Plus, anytime there is a "shoot any cop in uniform" order given, whether it be by the Crips, Bloods or biker gangs, we simply wear bathrobes to work over our uniforms for a few days and it foils their plans every time.

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2015, 02:59:07 PM »
Not that I disagree with you, but why would the Chief of Police make a statement that they had credible information that a "green light" was indeed corroborated?  Is this a ploy by the cops to keep that out of the biker gangs minds?
If it is to be.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2015, 04:35:39 PM »
X 2. 40 year old pep boy tire changers playing dress up. LARPing for methheads  :-\

I love how you call the Bandidos, the second largest biker gang in the world, a bunch of 40 year old pep boy tire changers playing dress up.  Something tells me you wouldn't say that to their faces.

io856

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2015, 05:50:15 PM »
I love how you call the Bandidos, the second largest biker gang in the world, a bunch of 40 year old pep boy tire changers playing dress up.  Something tells me you wouldn't say that to their faces.
exactly

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2015, 05:58:10 PM »

One on one, man to man, or ten bikers against one?

io856

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2015, 06:10:34 PM »
on an internet forum or in real life?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2015, 06:18:02 PM »
Haha!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2015, 06:28:33 PM »
have no idea anymore when you are serious or playing a moron  :)

i was being serious.

Turns out at least 4 of the 9 were killed with police bullets. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2015, 08:05:12 PM »
Waco police: Some bikers may have been shot by officers

Source: USA Today

A phalanx of law enforcement officers were combing a bloody, bullet-riddled crime scene Monday, trying to sort out who killed whom a day after a melee involving rival biker gangs left nine people dead.

Some of the dead and wounded may have been shot by officers responding to the bedlam at the Twin Peaks restaurant franchise, Waco police spokesman Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

"They started shooting at our officers and our officers returned fire," Swanton said. Most of the dead and wounded suffered from gunshot and stab wounds, he added.

"It is a pretty gruesome scene," Swanton said.

How many bikers may have died from police gunfire is not yet known. Citing a law enforcement source, CNN reported that four of the dead bikers were shot by police.

Read more: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/18/waco-shootout-police-involvement/27530257/

170 charged with capital murder.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2015, 08:41:03 PM »
Probably find in time that all the gun shots were inflicted by police, bar room brawl with weapons that escalated to a shoot out with the police when they couldn't get control due to lack of numbers.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2015, 01:13:51 AM »
This is similar to the Milperra (Sydney suburb) massacre ,2nd Sep. 1984 outside Viking tavern & shutout between MC Comancheros (4 dead) & MC Bandidos (2 dead), 28 wounded + 1 innocent bystander died.
Bandidos (ex Comanche's) destroyed Comanchero's in this legendary 'dance'.

Look for AU TV series 'Bikers War' about that brawl, good TV shit !.

or

www.bandidosmc.com.au

www.comanchero-mc.com

www.ozbiker.org

8)

io856

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2015, 01:36:42 AM »

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2015, 02:38:12 AM »
as white people we need to riot... attacking a armed police officer is unjustified
real men= no rubbers

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2015, 02:55:50 AM »
To bad the cops didnt shoot all of them...i dont care if they beat eachother to death in the woods but starting this bloody fight where there are children around that will have nightmares and be terrified is sick. Just because of that its a shamed that the cops didnt shoot everyone of them. I have close friends  in the hells angels and i would say the samething if they started to fight with weapons around my kid

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2015, 04:38:49 AM »
Absolutely incredible that the gang members fired upon the police first and not a single police officer was killed, hit or even grazed by a bullet. This sounds more and more like an organized and systematic mass assassination designed to rid the streets of 180 gang members. What a coincidence it happened down the road from Ruby Ridge.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2015, 04:59:15 AM »
They charged a bunch, but I bet they only charge a few in the long run. It's too hard to figure who was acting in legitimate self defense, and who wasn't. Meanwhile you hard change/high bail a bunch, and you hope some flip or start dry snitching on themselves. Also, Texas has a huge ride along and bike meet the first or second week of June, so it keeps a bunch off the street for that, or it allows the state to cancel it.

There is also talk that a bunch will wind up in the slam on parole beefs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2015, 05:51:49 AM »
You're just a typical progressive liberal cop hater. Are there any gears turning in that head of yours?

Awwww someone criticized the cops and you're all butt hurt. Those damn progressive liberals. Poor baby. You deluded idiot. Go away.
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2015, 07:00:15 AM »
I understand these guys are criminals but I'm not worried about them breaking into my house or stealing my car. They deal dope, run hookers, and the like. Stay out of their way and they'll stay out of yours. Seems silly to me, but don't care.

somehow I don't think you would be as magnanimous if they were a tad darker in shade

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2015, 07:35:03 AM »
Absolutely incredible that the gang members fired upon the police first and not a single police officer was killed, hit or even grazed by a bullet. This sounds more and more like an organized and systematic mass assassination designed to rid the streets of 180 gang members. What a coincidence it happened down the road from Ruby Ridge.

yep.  It'll end up being "cops killed 4 of them, 5 of them are INCONCLUSIVE", and 180 people charged with murder.

I guess that's how Texas deals with gangs.  

However, as with all things "2015", video will emerge at some point, and we'll see some smartmouth causing some cop to open fire, a few cops emptying their magazines, a bunch of people running, and voila, cops create the narrative they want.   VIDEO can mix that up, of course.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2015, 08:28:47 AM »
Shit went down cause one biker rode in on a Vespa.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2015, 08:30:47 AM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2015, 08:58:14 AM »
I hope biker gang members Running mom and Princess L don't get caught up in this mess.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2015, 09:01:34 AM »

This.

Buddy of mine was close to putting a local biker in the hospital in a bar fight when all his buddies jumped in and fucked up my buddy.