Author Topic: People who earn more have more sex  (Read 5556 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: People who earn more have more sex
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 02:24:19 PM »
I've also heard that people that drive a decent black truck have more sex.

Flinestone in 3......2..........1..... ........
X

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2015, 05:47:34 PM »
Flinestone in 3......2..........1..... ........

A Ford by any chance?  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2015, 05:56:13 PM »
You are all way off base here:

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2015, 06:11:52 PM »
Waiting for Ron to confirm.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2015, 06:12:47 PM »
You are all way off base here:

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Pfft...

I felt the same way through my training life. I never took pictures because I was always hard on my self thinking I could do way better. I wish I had a picture of myself at 24 when I was ripped. I have so few pictures of my self when I was in my early 40's looking good. I was just so critical and hard on my self thinking wait till you really get it together. Now closing in on 60 I will never regain what I had and I wish at least I had some pictures. I have two pictures of me in decent shape with my shirt off for my whole life of training.

I see steroid junkies load up on pictures on cycle and they show people the pictures when they are off cycle looking like crap. One fat smooth guy was showing me a picture of him self all buffed out and I told him I don't need the picture you're right in front of me. He put his treasured picture back in his wallet and quickly changed topics.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2015, 06:15:43 PM »
Pfft...

I felt the same way through my training life. I never took pictures because I was always hard on my self thinking I could do way better. I wish I had a picture of myself at 24 when I was ripped. I have so few pictures of my self when I was in my early 40's looking good. I was just so critical and hard on my self thinking wait till you really get it together. Now closing in on 60 I will never regain what I had and I wish at least I had some pictures. I have two pictures of me in decent shape with my shirt off for my whole life of training.

I see steroid junkies load up on pictures on cycle and they show people the pictures when they are off cycle looking like crap. One fat smooth guy was showing me a picture of him self all buffed out and I told him I don't need the picture you're right in front of me. He put his treasured picture back in his wallet and quickly changed topics.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2015, 06:19:13 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Spot on.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2015, 07:36:28 AM »
Education has a lot to do with it as well

I went to a private high school from 9-10th grade then transferred public.
similar in size, different in demographics

At private school we didn't have a single pregnant girl. 
Public school?  Sheeeetttt they were everywhere?

Most private schools are religious. So, if a girl gets knocked up, she gets booted out.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2015, 07:38:57 AM »
Makes sense.  Money is directly tied to our ability to satisfy human needs.  If you have more than your worry for basic survival is less.  This leads to a more relaxed state of mind and more sex.  If you're constantly worried about keeping the power on and roof over your head then sexy time is probably low on your list.  Also, money is status in our society and improves personal confidence.  Domesticated primates equate both of those with desirability.   

Good pts. BUT why do dumb ass rednecks and hood rats seem to produce a bunch of kids?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2015, 07:42:53 AM »
I still think poor, uneducated people have more sex then wealthier, educated people.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2015, 08:00:00 AM »
I've also heard that people that drive a decent black truck have more sex.

True dat  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2015, 11:37:15 AM »
I still think poor, uneducated people have more sex then wealthier, educated people.

hi Goodrum

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2015, 12:00:43 PM »
Acre was flat broke and single, then fucked over getbig and had more than five dollars in his pocket for first time in years and instantly found himself a wife to fuck so there is an element of truth to this

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2015, 06:44:55 PM »
I'd disagree. Not that I do not get laid,  but the more money I make it seems like the less time I have because I'm working. Back when I was early 20's and didn't have any cares, I got pussy all the time.  Maybe it's the kids, or work, but I'm definitely not getting it like I used to. No homo.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2015, 08:02:10 PM »

Maybe you put to much focus on pregnancy statistics..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2015, 08:09:59 PM »
I forgot more quality pussy than any of you fucks can shake a stick dick at........money or broke,didn`t matter `cause I had game!   ;)

Still do gawdammit! 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2015, 03:03:55 AM »
I forgot more quality pussy than any of you fucks can shake a stick dick at........money or broke,didn`t matter `cause I had game!   ;)

Still do gawdammit! 

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2015, 10:07:39 AM »
Maybe you put to much focus on pregnancy statistics..
I don't cosider them at all.  Just going off what ive seen in the world.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2015, 12:10:25 PM »
But not a single woman is interested in participating, so it becomes a solo act..

But married women are, who likes to have their shitty husbands be cuckolds  :)