Ban Walter Sobchak

ban him
14 (21.5%)
let him stay
30 (46.2%)
OP STFU
21 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Getbig loves negative posters.  (Read 11041 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Getbig loves negative posters.
« Reply #125 on: May 22, 2015, 10:56:00 PM »
Sometimes Gotham gets too out of hand, and the destructions of tiny titted word warriors is more important to me than my 'word'.
dont you ever leave us again like that asshole

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2015, 02:56:20 AM »
Do you expect me to read this childish temper tantrum?

Son, fuck you, and for the record, we all know that ain't milk leaking out of your ass

You read every word and had another hissy fit.

"Fuck you"

Ouch. You really have a way with words.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2015, 09:29:45 PM »
Who the fuck are you to be telling anyone on Getbig what to do?

You're a skinny, mixed-breed, cawk squatter, who makes Down's Syndrome kids look like Kardashians. And you obviously have an affinity for molesting young boys. You, Basile, Primepedophile are birds of a feather. I'd like to see the three of you on fire, so I could stomp it out.....but I don't want aids on my foot.

I wondered why Sobchak was targeting me. Now I know. It is amazing what some of you anonymous dorks believe. Once you are labelled on Getbig that becomes who you are.

In the original Golds Gym guys used to say nasty things to and about others. You know, put shit on the other guy to make yourself feel better. Same crap happens here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2015, 05:54:36 PM »
I wondered why Sobchak was targeting me. Now I know. It is amazing what some of you anonymous dorks believe. Once you are labelled on Getbig that becomes who you are.

In the original Golds Gym guys used to say nasty things to and about others. You know, put shit on the other guy to make yourself feel better. Same crap happens here.

Ignore Sobcauk. He's just and asshole.