Author Topic: The Surprisingly Lucrative Pre-Fame Career of Arnold Schwarzenegger  (Read 5827 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: The Surprisingly Lucrative Pre-Fame Career of Arnold Schwarzenegger
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2015, 09:55:31 AM »
this myth  again... he survived doing g4p mostly...

I'm sure you know better.................. ......... ::)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2015, 02:44:26 PM »

I wonder... how could he get a loan to buy that first apartment complex all by himself without steady income, a credit history or a credit score?  I think he had lots of help from Weider.

Weider lent him the deposit for his first real estate purchase and I think also guaranteed him on subsequent purchases . This was in Arnolds most recent autobiography I think.

He didn't confirm that in return for this he had to fuck Betty while Joe watched and masturbated but he didn't deny it either.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 02:56:11 PM »
Weider lent him the deposit for his first real estate purchase and I think also guaranteed him on subsequent purchases . This was in Arnolds most recent autobiography I think.

He didn't confirm that in return for this he had to fuck Betty while Joe watched and masturbated but he didn't deny it either.

Umm....... It says in the article that Arnold took the 27,000 dollars in contest winnings, and invested it into a gym and a mail-order company. When he moved to the U.S., he started up another mail-order business, and started the brick-laying company with Franco.

Why is it so far fetched that Arnold couldn't afford a down payment on an apartment complex, with a successful gym, two mail-order companies, and moderately successful business with Franco  ???

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 03:00:29 PM »
Arnold had a strange habit of being in the right place at the right time.  

I wonder... how could he get a loan to buy that first apartment complex all by himself without steady income, a credit history or a credit score?  I think he had lots of help from Weider.

Yes, he was Joe's boy. I've heard rumors that Joe even let him pump Betty while he watched.  ;D
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2015, 03:01:34 PM »
But wait...Obama would have us believe that a man needs public assistance, food stamps, rent subsidies, and affirmative action to have a chance at the American Dream.

He says you're one of life's "lottery winners" if you're successful.  ::)
A

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 03:09:18 PM »
Umm....... It says in the article that Arnold took the 27,000 dollars in contest winnings, and invested it into a gym and a mail-order company. When he moved to the U.S., he started up another mail-order business, and started the brick-laying company with Franco.

Why is it so far fetched that Arnold couldn't afford a down payment on an apartment complex, with a successful gym, two mail-order companies, and moderately successful business with Franco  ???

What $27,000 ?????? There were no cash winnings at the NABBA Universe except for like $500 for the pro.

The reason I know he borrowed and used Joe's security is because he says it in his own book.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 03:15:20 PM »
What $27,000 ?????? There were no cash winnings at the NABBA Universe except for like $500 for the pro.

The reason I know he borrowed and used Joe's security is because he says it in his own book.
It said he shrewdly saved and invested his contest winnings, so that it amounted to 27,000 dollars.

Then again, who knows how much of Arnold's early life is fact, and how much of it is embellished. He wouldn't be the first person to make his life story seem more dramatic at the beginning. The facts we do know about him, are still amazing.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 03:20:21 PM »
rumour is wag bennet let him fuck his wife diane too but seriously where and how do these rumours start..
Yes, he was Joe's boy. I've heard rumors that Joe even let him pump Betty while he watched.  ;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 03:24:57 PM »
rumour is wag bennet let him fuck his wife diane too but seriously where and how do these rumours start..

My guess would be that young Arnold would let the cat out of the bag himself at times.  ;)

A

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 05:45:57 PM »

Funny gym rumor about this goes like this: "supposedly they would climb on the roof and knock over the chimney then knock on the door asking if they would like to hire them to fix it" Getbigger for sure :D

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 05:50:40 PM »
But wait...Obama would have us believe that a man needs public assistance, food stamps, rent subsidies, and affirmative action to have a chance at the American Dream.

Nope, just some dianbol, posing trunks and some white towels. 😳🍆😋

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 05:55:33 PM »
"What Arnold did do with his winnings up to this point was shrewdly save and invest them so that by the time he arrived in the states in 1968 at age 21, he had about $27,000 to his name."

I doubt he had anywhere close to that. Most bodybuilders today aren't liquid 27,000 in today's money. When he 1st came to America he couldn't even get his own apartment which wouldn't even knock a dent in 27k in 1968

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 06:12:40 PM »
Along with the pictures of bodybuilders you keep on your cell phone?  :D :D

???  ???

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 06:14:45 PM »

Sad when all you really need is a shmoe sugardaddy.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 06:21:33 PM »
Where did Arnie get his roids in Austria, or did he start taking them in the U.S?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2015, 08:03:26 PM »
Where did Arnie get his roids in Austria, or did he start taking them in the U.S?
Maybe from his dad, who was a cop.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2015, 08:20:43 PM »
Much like US cops today, most of the Austrian cops were on HRT and abused their dosages. Arnold's father was one of the fore fathers of blasting and cruising.