Author Topic: Getbigger on Dr. Phil hahahahaha  (Read 15291 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Re: Getbigger on Dr. Phil hahahahaha
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2015, 09:31:26 PM »
I ain't ripped by any means.  BF probly 18% at the most now.  I don't eat much, no meat, no fast food, no milk, no soft drinks, just a helluva lotta kava.  As I said much rather be 225lbs @ 8%.  Much.
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2015, 09:35:07 PM »
I ain't ripped by any means.  BF probly 18% at the most now.  I don't eat much, no meat, no fast food, no milk, no soft drinks.  As I said much rather be 225lbs @ 8%.  Much.

You'd look much better there for sure. Feel much better, too. Imagine how difficult, and how unhealthy, it'd be carrying around three bills at that height.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2015, 09:39:14 PM »
Totally agree.  I did pass the sheriff's dept. PT test but it would have been a lot easier 50lbs lighter.
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2015, 09:45:50 PM »
That is not entirely true. 2-3 states have granted licensed clinical psychologists prescribing rights, given that they meet certain requirements.

But you are correct, it is still a main difference.

Anyway, the field of psychiatry is losing momentum, as many medical students are not going into psychiatry. It will eventually become an issue. Just read an article about this.
with all the people being diagnosed as bipolar, etc, and bing prescribed meds?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2015, 10:52:29 PM »
Just like who this thread was started about.  The puss knows twinks & fat old gay men jackoff to his pics.  Like most of us do to the chicks I posted in my Legs thread.  At least we're not sick like they are. 

Jacking off to photos is something one expects teenagers and shut ins to do. Grown men have relationships with real live people.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2015, 03:38:08 AM »
Keep tellin' urself that. 
I

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2015, 04:31:00 AM »
Dude needs to learn something on aromatization.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2015, 05:33:40 AM »
And when I do reach 275lbs it  will be done 100% natural, unless you consider creatine a drug.  Although I'd rather be 225lbs @ 8% bf a helluva lot more.

This can't be a real account. If it is you'll be a fat tub of lard. But hey, better than being a 160 pound twink which you would be after dieting.