Author Topic: am i ugly guyz  (Read 12647 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: am i ugly guyz
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2015, 08:00:29 PM »
Albino Noseclops.  Very rare.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2015, 12:36:57 AM »
i make fun of fat people occasionally cause it's their fault they got fat but I'd never make fun of somebody who was born different

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2015, 12:40:39 AM »
Yeah but you like to suck shemale cock , I'd rather look like him .

I know your just making a joke at my expense...but....

Where did you get that idea? If I was to suck cock (and i'm not sure I would remember how it's done because it's been so long), it wouldn't be one attached to a shemale. What do you not get about someone being bisexual? I am attracted to women and I am also attracted to men. Shemales don't interest me. They never have. Call me perverted, but a man should be a man and a woman a woman in my book.

Really? You'd rather look like him. Maybe there is a way you two could trade places, looks wise. Given his current state of mind, he'd probably rather look like you, regardless of what you look like, then look like himself, all cocksucking aside.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2015, 03:33:36 AM »
This is the one thing that makes me pissed when talking about diversity: We often forget the many things that make us different. People are focused on race, ethnicity, culture, and sexual orientation. And while those are important diversity issues to discuss, which affects many people, what about people who are diverse in other ways, like this guy. Clearly, he has physical deformities that are out of his control. There are many things that make people diverse that separates them from the norm: physical deformities, handicaps, blind, deaf, etc. Yet, you rarely hear about the injustices against these people or their struggles. Its always about race, ethnicity, culture, etc. No one gives a shit when a blind or deaf person is bully or harassed. No one seems to give a shit that this kid with facial deformities is being ridiculed. I guarantee the kid being discussed in this thread has more difficulty than any white, black, or spanish person. Yet, where is Sharpton advocating for this injustice?  ::) ::)

Very true,

You would think some kids at this guys school would stand up for him or take an interest in him, but maybe things have not changed.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2015, 10:20:16 AM »
Wyhi
His pics before being removed

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/27k7cr/19m_need_help/
nahhhh me and my bro think your movie star handsome, course what do we know???? [rhetorical question]
F