Author Topic: WWYD?  (Read 7135 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: WWYD?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2015, 11:17:03 AM »
Best to just ignore it, I know the average Caucasian male would destroy these 4 inferior specimens in seconds with great ease be they unarmed, the likelyhood of these nigs not carrying at least a knife is highly improbable

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2015, 11:21:34 AM »
Simple, don't go to theatres where Hebrews go

Yelp is very useful in working out if any brews will be there to ruin the movie, and avoid any theatre close to public transit or low income areas. Simple

If I want to watch a movie in the theatre, which never happens, I'll drive to the richest whitest area to see it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2015, 11:22:03 AM »
I always got some turd who thinks it's ok to place their foot behind my head, (wearing sandals of course...)

Or some big black chick behind me who won't shut up. What am I supposed to do? Type of "miss thang" who would pour her drink on my head if I made a sceen.

They opened up a new movie theatre now where you gotta reserve in advance, is 21 and older, no kids allowed and they bring you your food to you during the movie.

NObodby beside you, there is room to put your stuff and people go there to watch and not talk during the flick.

Just amazing how lack of social etiquette has gone down the shitter thanks to generation fuck.

If you kids are reading this, fuck every single one of you. One day, soon, you goona get your lights knocked out and hope you injure your retarded head when you fall.

MELTDOWN, Ah, I can't stand the thought of even going there and being so annoyed by today's society of idiots, just can't do it...

Address the Hebrew boyfriend. I only do business with men.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2015, 11:24:06 AM »
Best to just ignore it, I know the average Caucasian male would destroy these 4 inferior specimens in seconds with great ease be they unarmed, the likelyhood of these nigs not carrying at least a knife is highly improbable

No they wouldnt. Your average Caucasian would get his ass whipped by your average Hebrew. Chill out tough guy.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2015, 11:26:11 AM »
No they wouldnt. Your average Caucasian would get his assistant whipped by your average Hebrew. Chill out tough guy.

Calm down there Tyson, your average Hebrew is lazier than a male toad, even shizzo would have little trouble rendering him unconscious with minimal effort

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2015, 11:33:26 AM »
Calm down there Tyson, your average Hebrew is lazier than a male toad, even shizzo would have little trouble rendering him unconscious with minimal effort

Our people are the best fighters on this planet. Get the fuck out. On average we have higher testosterone,  are more athletic, faster,  quicker reflexes, and better fighters. This is reflected by viewing reality. Moron. I'll take every race above white at being good fighters. Are you kidding me? Lolololol.

Let's not forget all the Hebrew Brazilians and Hebrew Latinos. You are absolutely out of your mind. America has you brainwashed. I don't know why you whites guys do this and end up looking like fools 99/100 times. Do your MMA and pray the Hebrew doesn't know it. That's your only hope.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2015, 11:36:54 AM »
Our people are the best fighters on this planet. Get the fuck out. On average we have higher testosterone,  are more athletic, faster,  quicker reflexes, and better fighters. This is reflected by viewing reality. Moron. I'll take every race above white at being good fighters. Are you kidding me? Lolololol.

No

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2015, 11:48:22 AM »
Always ask the ticket counter if the movies full or whats the % of seats filled

Wait to see the movie after a few weeks and the crowds die down

Less people that way

Avoid weekends and prime hours

It'll b harder now that summers here

I enjoy sitting in a big theater with less than 5 people

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2015, 11:57:16 AM »
Our people are the best fighters on this planet. Get the fuck out. On average we have higher testosterone,  are more athletic, faster,  quicker reflexes, and better fighters. This is reflected by viewing reality. Moron. I'll take every race above white at being good fighters. Are you kidding me? Lolololol.

Let's not forget all the Hebrew Brazilians and Hebrew Latinos. You are absolutely out of your mind. America has you brainwashed. I don't know why you whites guys do this and end up looking like fools 99/100 times. Do your MMA and pray the Hebrew doesn't know it. That's your only hope.

The best fighters are smart fighters, but I didn't expect you to understand that.
?

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2015, 12:13:38 PM »
I always got some turd who thinks it's ok to place their foot behind my head, (wearing sandals of course...)

Or some big black chick behind me who won't shut up. What am I supposed to do? Type of "miss thang" who would pour her drink on my head if I made a sceen.

They opened up a new movie theatre now where you gotta reserve in advance, is 21 and older, no kids allowed and they bring you your food to you during the movie.

NObodby beside you, there is room to put your stuff and people go there to watch and not talk during the flick.

Just amazing how lack of social etiquette has gone down the shitter thanks to generation fuck.

If you kids are reading this, fuck every single one of you. One day, soon, you goona get your lights knocked out and hope you injure your retarded head when you fall.

MELTDOWN, Ah, I can't stand the thought of even going there and being so annoyed by today's society of idiots, just can't do it...

THIS

ps...ur posts are making me howl  ;D

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2015, 12:14:56 PM »
what do you reckon will happen if you say something? "oh sorry sir, my bad, didnt realize i was so loud! here, have some popcorn!"

what i do is i show em who's boss right from the get go by being louder than anyone else in the theater, someone talks - i talk more. someone shouts - i shout louder. not only that but i bring pizza to the movies, 3 smartphones, a flashlight and a portable siren.

LMAO ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2015, 12:39:27 PM »
Either tell them to stfu or go out of the theatre and demand to get your money back because of said monkeys.

Best solution is to get your own projector and you can have a nice setup at home and don't have to deal with any "urban youths" lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2015, 01:51:47 PM »

Something small to you is "disrespect" to them and jail is metely a family reunion so they will take things to "urban" levels quick.

I think this is the key to everything.   Hebrews have no fear of getting locked up over something stupid.  They have limited intelligence and even less impulse control.  They will escalate a fight into a life threatening situation over any perceived "disrespect".  It's funny how a group of people that don't have any respect for anyone or anything are so preoccupied with it.

It's best to just stay away from them because they will force you into committing a felony just to protect yourself.  Then when you get to court, the press will be putting their baby pictures on tv and labeling you a racist.  Hate crimes, lol.  It doesn't matter who the better fighter is because even if you win, you will eventually lose.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2015, 02:05:11 PM »

Lord but you are stupid.   One can never accuse you of being emotionally constipated because you daily crap your pathetic, hate and self loathing filled racist feelings all over these forums.   

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2015, 03:58:33 PM »

Smoking weed again  ::)

Go to Inca or Aztecs land & call them NIGERians  :D

OBW, MMA is just another WHITE man invention  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2015, 04:04:26 PM »

Our people are the best fighters on this planet.

But your grandpa was submissive SLAV  :D :D :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2015, 04:18:08 PM »
No they wouldnt. Your average Caucasian would get his ass whipped by your average Hebrew. Chill out tough guy.

I'm a 6'-4" and 250 lb Ukranian, surprising how quiet urban Nig Nogs are around me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2015, 04:22:50 PM »
There are no 'Brews in New Hampshire. I don't comprehend your problem.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2015, 05:34:01 PM »
Not to extinguish the flames of racial hatred, but the last movie I went to which was Avengers 3, it was 4 drunk white kids who were being annoying. I could have whipped their asses (not trying to be tuff, but they were small and drunk), but instead I got up and told an usher. I'm not even trying g to have to diplomatically talk to some asshole about how they need to shut up, because it will only cause problems, and in most situations, I'm the one with more to lose.

I will say though, that if someone gets one their phone, black white drunk or whatever, I usually say something about that.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2015, 06:22:35 PM »
I'm a 6'-4" and 250 lb Ukranian, surprising how quiet urban Nig Nogs are around me.

Putin hate tall Ukrainians  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2015, 06:32:08 PM »
what do you reckon will happen if you say something? "oh sorry sir, my bad, didnt realize i was so loud! here, have some popcorn!"

what i do is i show em who's boss right from the get go by being louder than anyone else in the theater, someone talks - i talk more. someone shouts - i shout louder. not only that but i bring pizza to the movies, 3 smartphones, a flashlight and a portable siren.

LMAO!!

No shit.

Seriously, if they are talking, stand up and hit a rear lat spread.  Tell them "when you shut up, I will sit down. Bitch!"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2015, 06:46:13 PM »
Putin hate tall Ukrainians  :)

It's okay - I look italian

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2015, 12:16:58 AM »
It's okay - I look italian