Author Topic: Split Up Test Enanthate Injections OR Pin Once a Week?  (Read 10084 times)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
Split Up Test Enanthate Injections OR Pin Once a Week?
« on: May 25, 2015, 05:58:25 AM »
A friend of mine is running the following cycle:

500mg of Testosterone Enanthate per week
400mg of Deca-Durabolin per week
0.5mg of Arimidex EOD
500 IU of hCG per week, split up into two doses of 250 IU shot on different days

Question:

Should he be pinning the Test E and Deca all on the same day

OR

Should he split up the Test E into 2 injections on different days and pin the Deca on one of those days

My thoughts:

I'm no expert, but wouldn't it make sense to just pin all the oil on one day? That way, he can take 250 IU of hCG 2 days before, and another 250 IU 1 day before his injections. I've read that this is a good way to schedule the hCG injections to keep the integrity of the testicles.

Your thoughts? Thanks!

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: Split Up Test Enanthate Injections OR Pin Once a Week?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 06:50:08 AM »
You can pin it all in one shot if you want, but I find that smaller but more frequent injections helps with controlling estrogen levels.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 07:08:48 AM »
Enth every 3rd day, either 1 or 2ml, plus your decca... Feels so much better, I don't care what the graphs say

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 07:13:49 AM »
Monday and Thursday

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 09:18:52 AM »
You can pin it all in one shot if you want, but I find that smaller but more frequent injections helps with controlling estrogen levels.

Thanks. Very interesting. Smaller but more frequent injections may be better in his case as he will be shooting 250 IU of hCG on 2 consecutive days, which will also raise estrogen slightly (I'm assuming).

Question 1: Thoughts on the following protocol?

Monday = Test Enanthate @ 250mg
Thursday = Test Enanthate @ 250mg + Deca-Durabolin @ 400mg

Arimidex at 0.5mg EOD

Tuesday = 250 IU of hCG, sub q
Wednesday = 250 IU of hCG, sub q

Sound good?

Question 2 & 3: Deca + Prolactin

At what point does an individual need to add an anti-prolactin drug to a Deca-Durabolin cycle? What's better, prami or caber?

I understand that an anti-estrogen is typically enough, but I have read a few reports of guys getting leaky nipples and bitch titties on Deca. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 09:56:01 AM »
why shoot deca once a week if you pin twice anyway
always split anything as evenly as possible...

the prolactin thing is highly individual
keep estrogen in range and there should be no problems with prolactin at these dosages...

caber is easier, prami gives some benefits on GH production and sleep (can be useful on tren cycles)
prami can make you extremely naueseous and you have to work up the dosage slowly
not recommendable for the inexperienced imo... caber 0.25mg twice a week would easily suffice for 400mg deca IF YOU NEED anything at all...
save it if there are no issues

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 10:51:47 AM »
Pin deca with the test Monday and Thursday.  Prolactin should not be a problem at 400mg deca a week. I had that issue when I ran 400 tren and 750 deca a week , but I kept cabasor  or however it's spelled and letro oN hand

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 11:54:51 AM »
Test E peaks 3 days after the jab. Twice a week is best imo. Hell pin as frequently as possible.
Do the same with deca.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 12:28:23 PM »
Test E peaks 3 days after the jab. Twice a week is best imo. Hell pin as frequently as possible.
Do the same with deca.
nah test e peaks a few hours after the jab
half life got nothing to do with peak time
there are even studies on that subject with test e specifically

agree on that as frequently as possible part though !

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 12:55:44 PM »
Thanks for all the input brothaz! I appreciate it.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 01:17:13 PM »
I'm on test e deca and was doing twice week now going back to mwf shots I feel better like that

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 01:21:03 PM »
Rotate site injections into alternate body parts (Monday right delt, Thursday left delt) [or vice versa] to create an "oil puddle" growth illusion.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 01:36:14 PM »
Why do you guys feel better when you split up the injection procedures? What is the logic behind it?

Thanks

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 01:46:07 PM »
Why do you guys feel better when you split up the injection procedures? What is the logic behind it?

Thanks

More stable hormone levels. Are you new to steroids? (serious question)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 01:51:14 PM »

Thanks

after you inject a long ester...it peaks with in 24-36 hours. After that it slowly goes lower. If injected once a week, u would have 2 to 3 days of peak hormone levels with 2-3 days with declining levels. If you inject 2x per week...right as levels start to go down from the peak level, you wi be taking 2nd injection. This will keep you levels at optimal levels the whole week.

also...I would take the adex every day to keep estrogen level lower and steady. That's a lot of gear. I know if I was doing that cycle... I would take 1mg of adex every day with 1 tab of nolvadex or raloxifene as well...I had gyno before and never want it again.

at the very least take .5 adex every day...but like I said with a gram of gear per week...I'dtake 1mg adex per day.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 01:57:01 PM »
More stable hormone levels. Are you new to steroids? (serious question)

Yes I am.

after you inject a long ester...it peaks with in 24-36 hours. After that it slowly goes lower. If injected once a week, u would have 2 to 3 days of peak hormone levels with 2-3 days with declining levels. If you inject 2x per week...right as levels start to go down from the peak level, you wi be taking 2nd injection. This will keep you levels at optimal levels the whole week.

Makes sense. Thanks.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 02:08:12 PM »
at the very least take .5 adex every day...but like I said with a gram of gear per week...I'dtake 1mg adex per day.
he just wants to run 500mg test man.
deca doesnt aromatize sigificantly...

chill out with your dosages lol
0.5mg eod is completely fine for 500mg
might even use 0.25mg eod.

killing off estrogen is much worse than having it in the high normal range...

i use 1mg adex for 2g test and im on tren and npp too

good advice on the raloxifene though
that stuff makes you gyno immune
i use 20mg a day all the time, it actually has other benefits on lipids, bone density etc because of selective antagonist/agonist activity on the estrogen receptor

keep estrogen in range with AIs. estrogen is necessary for bodily functions (including libido and muscle growth)
if you want to be gyno proof without killing your estrogen then use SERMs - raloxifene being the best of them all. all other serms have nasty sides.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 04:14:34 PM »

i use 20mg a day all the time, it actually has other benefits on lipids, bone density etc because of selective antagonist/agonist activity on the estrogen receptor

keep estrogen in range with AIs. estrogen is necessary for bodily functions (including libido and muscle growth)
if you want to be gyno proof without killing your estrogen then use SERMs - raloxifene being the best of them all. all other serms have nasty sides.

Thanks.

I'm no expert, but to me it makes sense to use a SERM at the beginning of a cycle because it allows you to keep your estrogen at a healthy level while still keeping "Gyno" away. This of course is in contrast with using an AI from the get go, which may lower your estrogen too much and may not necessarily prevent "Gyno" completely.

I've read that "Gyno" can still occur in the presence of low estrogen levels as it's partly a function of the androgen to estrogen balance in the breast. Is this true?

Is it safe and effective to use a SERM along with an AI during a cycle? For example, Nolvadex with Arimidex?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be best to start a cycle with a SERM like Nolvadex and then start using an AI in case water retention, high blood pressure, etc. come along? Basically, only use the AI if you have to.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 06:06:40 PM »
Thanks.

I'm no expert, but to me it makes sense to use a SERM at the beginning of a cycle because it allows you to keep your estrogen at a healthy level while still keeping "Gyno" away. This of course is in contrast with using an AI from the get go, which may lower your estrogen too much and may not necessarily prevent "Gyno" completely.

I've read that "Gyno" can still occur in the presence of low estrogen levels as it's partly a function of the androgen to estrogen balance in the breast. Is this true?

Is it safe and effective to use a SERM along with an AI during a cycle? For example, Nolvadex with Arimidex?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be best to start a cycle with a SERM like Nolvadex and then start using an AI in case water retention, high blood pressure, etc. come along? Basically, only use the AI if you have to.

I would use a seem from the start just to be sure u don't get gyno...rather them wait and see and than use a sermon to reverse it. Why not prevent it from the start. But I would always use an ai just to feel better. High estrogen kills more sex drive more than low test levels. Plus high estrogen is what causes rid rage...not high test levels. Plus you have less water and look a whole lot better.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 06:15:28 PM »
I would use a seem from the start just to be sure u don't get gyno...rather them wait and see and than use a sermon to reverse it. Why not prevent it from the start. But I would always use an ai just to feel better. High estrogen kills more sex drive more than low test levels. Plus high estrogen is what causes rid rage...not high test levels. Plus you have less water and look a whole lot better.

Ah good to know. Thanks MM.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 09:07:19 PM »
wrong info brother....... no estrogen destroys libido , HIGH AMOUNTS of androgen causes anger. just think , why do we use halo and drol for our intense periods of lifting? Halo is anadrol  on "STEROIDS " it cause a major surge of androgens and causes aggression that's especially needed when weak from no carbs and caloric deficit diets , powerlifting , fighting. Another drug used for the aggression is cheque drops , look that crap up and what it was created for. Estrogen is very important for sexual functions,  and muscle growth believe it or not. High estrogen cause water bloat , new growth of fat cells , mood swings like a woman,  depression.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2015, 12:53:59 AM »
Thanks.

SERMS do absolutely nothing against excess estrogen. they just block receptors in breast tissue, so that gyno cant grow. you still have all the other negative side effects of high estrogen.
gyno CAN NOT occur without the presence of high estrogen. impossible. prolactin can cause gyno too but only if estrogen is high too.

to the other guys:
its definitely androgens which cause aggression. just hit up test suspension or methyltren and youll know :D

estrogen makes you emotional and a bitch.
like women.^^

estrogen TOO HIGH AND TOO LOW can both kill your sex drive.
always keep estrogen in range.

always use an AI. if you feel like an AI is not enough or you have problems dialing the dosage in then add a SERM.
AI=pretty much necessary
serm=can be a useful addition but not what i would see as necessary

if youre on high dosages of androgens than estrogen can be in the higher range too, no problem.
its more about the androgen:estrogen balance than about absolute numbers anyway.

someone who has low test levels and a "highish" estrogen level can get gyno from that
while someone with the SAME estrogen level but VERY HIGH androgen levels (from exogenous test) would not have any problems at all.
its the balance that matters.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2015, 09:23:00 AM »

I did a google scholar search and it seems that ralox reduces igf-1 levels, similar to other serms. Do you think that this has a significant effect on the physique? Or is it one of those things where it's significant in a study but doesn't have any real life application

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 03:58:34 AM »
I did a google scholar search and it seems that ralox reduces igf-1 levels, similar to other serms. Do you think that this has a significant effect on the physique? Or is it one of those things where it's significant in a study but doesn't have any real life application
still not sure on that
the dosage of raloxifene they use is 60-120mg a day usually.
a mere 20mg is enough for our purposes...

additionally there are studies on every single AI showing IGF-1 lowering effects too, aswell as studies proving that there is none.

there are also studies with raloxifene not showing any igf-1 suppression.

some guy on promuscle said he was on 10iu legit GH and while he was on raloxifene his igf didnt even budge and when he got off he got triple the readings or so.
but he mightve changed GH brands or so. idk
he also used ralox to kill gyno - in high dosages.

i dont think a small ralox dosage is gonna kill of the IGF effects of a good dose test and tren or so.
id rather have 50 points less igf-1 that constantly worrying about getting tits. :)