Author Topic: Hurricane Beef  (Read 5170 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Hurricane Beef
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2015, 09:43:35 AM »
I here posting on behave of The Beef. Sadly the Beef was involved in terrible car crash. The Beef has many broken ribs and possibly will never do pullovers again. Please send any cash donations to

The Beef
C/O TW Bone
360 Hampton Dr
Venice,CA. 90291

I've summoned my manservant to bring me the Weeping Vase wherein I shall encase a tear or two for both posterity and eternity's sake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2015, 09:44:01 AM »
If only coach could get his MMA fighters this angry before a match.......

They might last until the second round before they get knocked out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2015, 10:46:12 AM »
Come on Beef/Nails just come in here and leave a little crumb. Let's watch tyrion coach melt some more.

Well, I think somewhere along the line I must have accepted a friend request from FB because most of the pics that he's posting were only posted on FB and Twitter. As for "The Queef" he's sent about 5-6 PM's in the middle of the night. Clearly both stalkers. But whatever. Fuck em'.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2015, 12:09:48 PM »
If only coach could get his MMA fighters this angry before a match.......

They might last until the second round before they get knocked out.

Personally I think feminism ruined any chance marriage had of working.  Women now act like men and refuse their natural role, men get tired of this new-age fraud and become profoundly unhappy. 

The women picks up on this and compounds the misery by demanding that he change and adapt.  Eventually such an unnatural state must come to an end for the sanity of both parties.  Not only has feminism ruined relationships but it has caused untold misery in society, especially the workplace.  Feminism is a fascist ideology no different than Islam, and just as Islam has poisoned any place it has taken a stronghold, so has feminism strangled every society where it is taken seriously and has a popular following. 

If you meet a woman and she says she is a feminist, start running for the hills.  If you meet a man and he says he is a feminist, shoot him.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2015, 12:29:04 PM »
Well, I think somewhere along the line I must have accepted a friend request from FB because most of the pics that he's posting were only posted on FB and Twitter. As for "The Queef" he's sent about 5-6 PM's in the middle of the night. Clearly both stalkers. But whatever. Fuck em'.
Multiple pm's in the middle class of the night from someone that's not you're friend? Leads me to think homosexual stalker. Not saying that's the case, but it doesn't look good.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2015, 12:56:25 PM »
Multiple pm's in the middle class of the night from someone that's not you're friend? Leads me to think homosexual stalker. Not saying that's the case, but it doesn't look good.

The PM's were on here not FB.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2015, 01:27:58 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2015, 06:05:00 PM »
I'm here posting on behave of The Beef. Sadly the Beef was involved in terrible car crash. The Beef has many broken ribs and possibly will never do pullovers again. Please send any cash donations to:

The Beef
C/O TW Bone
360 Hampton Dr
Venice,CA. 90291

Thomas, THE BEEF is all upper case.

THE BEEF