Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards
Ray Lewis
(1/1)
Irongrip400:
I'm a Ravens fan, so I know the answer from folks outside the fanbase, but do any of you Ravens fans get sick of him? Now, I will agree that he is top 3, if not best linebacker of all time, but he has a serious complex. I was watching the show about the 2012 superbowl the other night, and his god complex blew me away. You'd think he thought he was the only reason they won. I was glad to finally see him go.
WoogsRaven:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on May 26, 2015, 05:52:55 PM ---I'm a Ravens fan, so I know the answer from folks outside the fanbase, but do any of you Ravens fans get sick of him? Now, I will agree that he is top 3, if not best linebacker of all time, but he has a serious complex. I was watching the show about the 2012 superbowl the other night, and his god complex blew me away. You'd think he thought he was the only reason they won. I was glad to finally see him go.

--- End quote ---

His antics got very old after each playoff win during the 2012 Superbowl run. I personally got sick of it, to be honest. I always backed him out of respect for his amazing longevity in the sport. It's very rare for a non kicker pro football player to play 17 seasons. It's actually pretty amazing when you think about it. But Ray Lewis the person? No...not a fan. I remember how he was during his first few years in the NFL. Not a nice person in public to fans. Wearing chinchilla coats to clubs with a 10 man entourage bull-rushing through nightclub crowds on his way to the bar. Having 6 kids out of wedlock with 3 different women.

Then the murder trial, him being found guilty,and his finding of 'God' in his life. Stereotypical actions of someone finding religion when they fuck up in life.
andreisdaman:

--- Quote from: WoogsRaven on May 29, 2015, 07:58:10 PM ---His antics got very old after each playoff win during the 2012 Superbowl run. I personally got sick of it, to be honest. I always backed him out of respect for his amazing longevity in the sport. It's very rare for a non kicker pro football player to play 17 seasons. It's actually pretty amazing when you think about it. But Ray Lewis the person? No...not a fan. I remember how he was during his first few years in the NFL. Not a nice person in public to fans. Wearing chinchilla coats to clubs with a 10 man entourage bull-rushing through nightclub crowds on his way to the bar. Having 6 kids out of wedlock with 3 different women.

Then the murder trial, him being found guilty,and his finding of 'God' in his life. Stereotypical actions of someone finding religion when they fuck up in life.

--- End quote ---

not defending the guy, but he was found guilty of obstruction..not murder
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version