Author Topic: uk reality show participant 1.5 year transformation  (Read 8270 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: uk reality show participant 1.5 year transformation
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2015, 07:59:24 AM »
Yup.

And nobody in the real work cares about big, turnip thighs either.

Truth. Would fuck every bitch in sight while gb cuckolds (dressed like "back to 95's") would beat the meat watching it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2015, 08:49:55 AM »
Regarding clothing - he's dressed better than 95% of getbiggers, who are usualy horrible in that field beyond belief. Otherwise - impressive transformation.

Sure, hes dressed good, but his jeans are WAY too tight. I don't care how good or expensive your clothes are. Jeans on a guy should never be that tight.

Anyway, not too sure how difficult it is to go out and buy a pair of jeans, blue shirt, and brown shoes. Its not rocket science lol
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2015, 08:52:11 AM »
Sure, hes dressed good, but his jeans are WAY too tight. I don't care how good or expensive your clothes are. Jeans on a guy should never be that tight.

Anyway, not too sure how difficult it is to go out and buy a pair of jeans, blue shirt, and brown shoes. Its not rocket science lol

Jeans are too tight. Shirt is also too tight and why is it buttoned to the top like a dweeb? Maybe that's the style in the UK that I'm not aware of  ???

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2015, 09:01:16 AM »

I personally hate loose kind of jeans, just shapeless.. Shirt could be looser tho'. And while it's not a rocked science, like 85% of guys I see every day are far from figuring it out somehow (getbiggers are hopeless.. Skorp comes to a mind like one who has a sense for a style, but that's an exception).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2015, 09:12:10 AM »
Jeans are too tight. Shirt is also too tight and why is it buttoned to the top like a dweeb? Maybe that's the style in the UK that I'm not aware of  ???

Agreed 100%. There is nothing wrong with dressing nice. But his look just screams, "LOOK AT ME." You can dress nice without coming off like a tool.

It may be a UK thing. Guys in america tend not to wear jeans that tight. I also wear tight fitting jeans, but they are definitely looser than in the picture.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 09:16:58 AM »
I personally hate loose kind of jeans, just shapeless.. Shirt could be looser tho'. And while it's not a rocked science, like 85% of guys I see every day are far from figuring it out somehow (getbiggers are hopeless.. Skorp comes to a mind like one who has a sense for a style, but that's an exception).

To be honest, Ive never understood the strong urge to have "style." I mean, sure, if you're a businessman you're going to have to look very presentable.

Obviously, its good to look nice. I always look nice when I go out. Im not fancy, but I look nice enough to where its not an issue, either at work or in my personal life. As for my job, I am not required to wear a suit. Heck, I can go into work with jeans and a polo shirt on and Id be okay. Anyway, you can look nice and presentable without going overboard.

You make it seem like men have to "figure out" how to dress, as though its some huge accomplishment. Sorry, I just don't spend that much time trying to "figure out" style. Its a VERY SMALL issue/problem in my life. I dress nice enough. Its never been a problem. I do not understand why I need any thing more than that.  ??? ??? And lets be honest here, I can buy a $20.00 pair of jeans from Old Navy, remove the Old Navy logo, and put an expensive logo on them, and 99.9% of people would not know the difference anyway lol.

Just my 2 cents.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 09:22:18 AM »
-skinny jeans
-pointy shoes
-chin strap beard
-boys medium sized shirt

Yep, douche bag.
a

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2015, 09:22:56 AM »
Agreed 100%. There is nothing wrong with dressing nice. But his look just screams, "LOOK AT ME." You can dress nice without coming off like a tool.

It may be a UK thing. Guys in america tend not to wear jeans that tight. I also wear tight fitting jeans, but they are definitely looser than in the picture.

I'm from the UK but most guys don't dress like that here.
Skinny jeans like what this guy is wearing look ridiculous unless your legs are very skinny.
Slim jeans look good and stylish though.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2015, 10:22:20 AM »
I'm from the UK but most guys don't dress like that here.
Skinny jeans like what this guy is wearing look ridiculous unless your legs are very skinny.
Slim jeans look good and stylish though.

Yes, slim jeans. Not jeans that look painted on.
X

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2015, 10:56:37 AM »
No it isn't, sooner crap like this stops getting spewed the better, a natural isn't approaching anywhere near that physique in 1.5 years

You must train like a retarded simpleton and have the genetics of a Bangladeshi woman to think that.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2015, 11:08:34 AM »
I would not mind seeing that dude being slammed in his cornhole (no homo).
Mr. AZ 2003

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2015, 11:09:44 AM »
Regarding clothing - he's dressed better than 95% of getbiggers, who are usualy horrible in that field beyond belief. Otherwise - impressive transformation.

Yup.

And nobody in the real work cares about big, turnip thighs either.

LMAO, saying that you get out dressed by homosexual trend designs just says it all. Ok, in THAT regard he does dress better than most getbiggers because he follows the gay trend designs, but so what, it's just gay fashion by gay peeps, it's irrelevant.

Secondly, no you don't have to have big legs to get pussy, but that's like saying you don't need to be a millionaire to get laid, you'll do just fine as a thousaneer. Nuigah, it's about bragging rights. Great set of wheels is just cool as hell to have.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2015, 12:18:11 PM »
Wider clavicles than Heath.

Goes without saying

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2015, 12:20:32 PM »
I would not mind seeing that dude being slammed in his cornhole (no homo).

Agreed, I'd like it to be Kali Muscle doing the slamming. (also no homo)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2015, 04:17:39 PM »
To be honest, Ive never understood the strong urge to have "style." I mean, sure, if you're a businessman you're going to have to look very presentable.

Obviously, its good to look nice. I always look nice when I go out. Im not fancy, but I look nice enough to where its not an issue, either at work or in my personal life. As for my job, I am not required to wear a suit. Heck, I can go into work with jeans and a polo shirt on and Id be okay. Anyway, you can look nice and presentable without going overboard.

You make it seem like men have to "figure out" how to dress, as though its some huge accomplishment. Sorry, I just don't spend that much time trying to "figure out" style. Its a VERY SMALL issue/problem in my life. I dress nice enough. Its never been a problem. I do not understand why I need any thing more than that.  ??? ??? And lets be honest here, I can buy a $20.00 pair of jeans from Old Navy, remove the Old Navy logo, and put an expensive logo on them, and 99.9% of people would not know the difference anyway lol.

Just my 2 cents.

I think it comes from the books a person has red, a movies he has seen, places he visited, people he related to.. For me it came semi-naturally, due to all these and more circumstances (some family members into art, enviroment of people who dressed nice/with a class from my childhood, etc..). Later on I just got interested more and from time to time I brose some men fashion blogs. I'm pretty much obsessive and perfectionist (about the details), can't leave anything for a "chance" (same is my mother), wardrobe is no exception. It obviously takes some practice to train an eye/taste, just like with other subtle stuff - most are not born with, but learn.
 Nothing wrong with that I think. I just can't help but laugh when guys on this board start speaking about wardrobe. Most of the homos here are completely clueless regarding that, like - hopeless.. and every male who's dressed with a class is gay for them. Good thing is that hot females doesn't think the same, and that's all that matters.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2015, 04:20:39 PM »
Yes, slim jeans. Not jeans that look painted on.

Why is that bad tho'? Isn't that some kind of a stereotype that men should wear just a certain "looseness"of pants and nothing more? I mean... relax...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2015, 04:21:42 PM »
Why is that bad tho'? Isn't that some kind of a stereotype that men should wear just a certain "looseness"of pants and nothing more? I mean... relax...

It looks strange. We usually associate extremely tight jeans with women, not men. Its a cultural thing.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2015, 04:23:44 PM »
Jeans are too tight. Shirt is also too tight and why is it buttoned to the top like a dweeb? Maybe that's the style in the UK that I'm not aware of  ???

He's a slave to fashion. Skinny jeans are in style right now. Short, tight blazers are too, despite that it makes one look like they stole there little brother clothes to wear. Anyone who has ever worn leather shoes with no socks knows how uncomfortable it is. Maybe if guys wore peds, but as far as I know, they don't. His shirt looks ridiculous. A slightly tight T shirt might work on some people, but too tight button up shirts don't work on anyone.

I'm not a fan of saggers either. Guys wearing them look like they have a load in their pants.

My taste in clothes leans more toward the preppy look. I like the classics and clothes have to be comfortable  for me to wear them. People should look comfortable in their clothes, not self-conscious.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2015, 04:24:24 PM »
It looks strange. We usually associate extremely tight jeans with women, not men. Its a cultural thing.

But are you aware that men invented the joga/spandex kind of pants like 400years ago? (when they used to wear these white wigs and make-up).

Maybe my outlook is too relaxed, idk, but I can't get it why there's a need to hold these stereotypes. For me personally, if a physique is good - these tight pants/jeans only emphasize the sillouette in a good way. Not much gayer than prancing on the stage semi naked and oiled I guess..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2015, 04:25:20 PM »
He's a slave to fashion. Skinny jeans are in style right now. Short, tight blazers are too, despite that it makes one look like they stole there little brother clothes to wear. Anyone who has ever worn leather shoes with no socks knows how uncomfortable it is. Maybe if guys wore peds, but as far as I know, they don't. His shirt looks ridiculous. A slightly tight T shirt might work on some people, but too tight button up shirts don't work on anyone.

What? Arnold used to wear shoes like that and if they are good quality - it is VERY comfortable during summer. These are not your regular dress shoes you'd go to a funeral.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2015, 04:29:00 PM »
I think it comes from the books a person has red, a movies he has seen, places he visited, people he related to.. For me it came semi-naturally, due to all these and more circumstances (some family members into art, enviroment of people who dressed nice/with a class from my childhood, etc..). Later on I just got interested more and from time to time I brose some men fashion blogs. I'm pretty much obsessive and perfectionist (about the details), can't leave anything for a "chance" (same is my mother), wardrobe is no exception. It obviously takes some practice to train an eye/taste, just like with other subtle stuff - most are not born with, but learn.
 Nothing wrong with that I think. I just can't help but laugh when guys on this board start speaking about wardrobe. Most of the homos here are completely clueless regarding that, like - hopeless.. and every male who's dressed with a class is gay for them. Good thing is that hot females doesn't think the same, and that's all that matters.

Most hot females would not know the difference between a 20 dollar pair of jeans and a 300 dollar pair of jeans, unless they are specifically in the fashion field lol.

I didn't say there was anything particularly wrong with the way you think. For me, its doesn't really make a difference in the long run. I look nice and presentable and that is all that matters. I don't see the point of drastically altering my wardrobe. It will really serve no purpose for me.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2015, 04:32:05 PM »
But are you aware that men invented the joga/spandex kind of pants like 400years ago? (when they used to wear these white wigs and make-up).

Maybe my outlook is too relaxed, idk, but I can't get it why there's a need to hold these stereotypes. For me personally, if a physique is good - these tight pants/jeans only emphasize the sillouette in a good way. Not much gayer than prancing on the stage semi naked and oiled I guess..

400 years ago we also drilled holes in the heads of mentally ill people to release the demons.. But we don't do that any more lol

People hold stereotypes about all sorts of things--race, sexual orientation, gender, culture, ethnicity, disabilities, etc.  Its nothing new of the human race.

And yes, prancing on the stage semi-naked is also pretty awkward and strange.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2015, 04:34:09 PM »
LMAO, saying that you get out dressed by homosexual trend designs just says it all. Ok, in THAT regard he does dress better than most getbiggers because he follows the gay trend designs, but so what, it's just gay fashion by gay peeps, it's irrelevant.

Secondly, no you don't have to have big legs to get pussy, but that's like saying you don't need to be a millionaire to get laid, you'll do just fine as a thousaneer. Nuigah, it's about bragging rights. Great set of wheels is just cool as hell to have.

I don't dress like that - I've changed a bit over the years to more form fitting stuff, but personally that's too tight.  But that's what people wear right now - da_vinci's right, he likely bags tons of pussy, while you think yourself into a coma if a girl asks you a question the wrong way.

As for legs - Function > size.
Y

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2015, 04:34:12 PM »
Most hot females would not know the difference between a 20 dollar pair of jeans and a 300 dollar pair of jeans, unless they are specifically in the fashion field lol.

I didn't say there was anything particularly wrong with the way you think. For me, its doesn't really make a difference in the long run. I look nice and presentable and that is all that matters. I don't see the point of drastically altering my wardrobe. It will really serve no purpose for me.

Well it's about the "standarts" I guess.. just like in every other field of life. Each of us have our personal standarts (for a wage, gf, the way our body looks), I've raised these standarts for myself to that level regarding clothes, you have your own, it's all good. Funny thing you mentioned about females not noticing, well they actually does, but only these who have set similar standarts too. I notice a female dressed "cheap" (not money, but taste wise) very fast.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2015, 04:35:07 PM »
he likely bags tons of pussy, while you think yourself into a coma if a girl asks you a question the wrong way.

That's what counts at the end of the day..