Author Topic: Fat loss with steroids  (Read 8890 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Fat loss with steroids
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 06:38:07 PM »
All aas can affect thyroid levels. None significantly, though, from what I've seen.

No idea why tren gets such a bad rap for that. Hear it on forums a lot but never anything to back up those statements. If anyone has it I would genuinely be interested in seeing it.

You can use it if you want (t3) but to use it for that reason is unnecessary, imo.

Can we post links to other forums? Have a loooong article about it that was written by Karl Hoffman but don't really want to post it here due to the length of it/muddy up Fastback's thread.
Llewellyn has it in his anabolic book about tren and thyroid Anthony Roberts spoke of it as well.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 11:56:45 PM »

I see, well I'm roughly 14% no more than 15%. My goal would be 9-10%.
I just started my tren use, 4cc a week. Claims to have 100mg per cc. But I've read the acetate ester can't carry no more than 76mg roughly, or some shit like that.. My 3rd injection is tomorrow, so haven't noticed any effect yet. Although, after the shot, I feel some PIP, something I didn't get with test E, don't know if it can be the drug??

Does tren suppress t3 dramatically? I'm not using any t3.
tren acetate can easily be 100mg/ml or even 150mg/ml..
it depends on the solvents, not the ester itself (only partially, you would have a hard time getting ace above 150mg/ml)

i get hypothyroid symptoms when im on tren and they go away when i use t3 with it
so go figure^^

All aas can affect thyroid levels. None significantly, though, from what I've seen.

No idea why tren gets such a bad rap for that. Hear it on forums a lot but never anything to back up those statements. If anyone has it I would genuinely be interested in seeing it.

You can use it if you want (t3) but to use it for that reason is unnecessary, imo.

Can we post links to other forums? Have a loooong article about it that was written by Karl Hoffman but don't really want to post it here due to the length of it/muddy up Fastback's thread.
true, all AAS suppress t3 to a small degree
however i personally only ever get hypothyroid issues with tren. as low as 350mg a week. whereas i can run 2g test and have no issues...
i personally need t3 with tren to not feel like shit, sleep 12 hours a day and run around with a preggo belly

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2015, 02:05:36 AM »
preggo belly from tren?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2015, 02:37:06 AM »
preggo belly from tren?
indigestion

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2015, 12:56:37 PM »
tren acetate can easily be 100mg/ml or even 150mg/ml..
it depends on the solvents, not the ester itself (only partially, you would have a hard time getting ace above 150mg/ml)

i get hypothyroid symptoms when im on tren and they go away when i use t3 with it
so go figure^^
true, all AAS suppress t3 to a small degree
however i personally only ever get hypothyroid issues with tren. as low as 350mg a week. whereas i can run 2g test and have no issues...
i personally need t3 with tren to not feel like shit, sleep 12 hours a day and run around with a preggo belly

I actually tested for abnormally high free thyroxine (i.e. slightly above the upper bound) while on 500mg of test or so, go figure

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2015, 02:16:55 PM »
I actually tested for abnormally high free thyroxine (i.e. slightly above the upper bound) while on 500mg of test or so, go figure
well what is that supposed to mean?
t4 is just the inactive hormone
high t4 normally indicates hyperthyroidism
but i think AAS inhibit conversion of t4 to t3 moreso than actually suppressing any of them
so high t4 doesnt tell us anything about t3 numbers (which are much more important)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2015, 06:27:22 PM »
if you plateau, cardio hard a few sessions

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2015, 11:24:19 AM »
Jizmo is right on the money that Tren supresses thyroid.
350mg week preggo all the time, gassy all the time...awful, on 700/1000 per week i puked from indigestion.
as soon as i introduced 25mcg of pharma grade T3 in two days i havent felt better in a long time.
I tried everything before implementing T3... sodium intake, water etc.. all the stuff with nutrition and i always had bad indigestion issues when running tren. Not anymore.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2015, 11:58:40 PM »
Jizmo is right on the money that Tren supresses thyroid.
350mg week preggo all the time, gassy all the time...awful, on 700/1000 per week i puked from indigestion.
as soon as i introduced 25mcg of pharma grade T3 in two days i havent felt better in a long time.
I tried everything before implementing T3... sodium intake, water etc.. all the stuff with nutrition and i always had bad indigestion issues when running tren. Not anymore.

yeah many people have the exact same experience
but when they ask for the reasons everyone just goes? WHAT BLOATED ON TREN? UR SHIT IS FAKE

i will never go off t3
the best thing is that the stuff makes you SO much more productive... like a super human
7 hours of sleep, no more needed
never ever yawning, never tired
normally i would sleep 12 hours a day and still be fucked on tren

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 04:43:44 AM »
yeah many people have the exact same experience
but when they ask for the reasons everyone just goes? WHAT BLOATED ON TREN? UR SHIT IS FAKE

i will never go off t3
the best thing is that the stuff makes you SO much more productive... like a super human
7 hours of sleep, no more needed
never ever yawning, never tired
normally i would sleep 12 hours a day and still be fucked on tren

U worry about your health, using T3 all year round ? What about when your 30, 40, 50?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 05:50:36 AM »
U worry about your health, using T3 all year round ? What about when your 30, 40, 50?
u worry about your health using steroids all year round ? what about when youre 30, 40, 50?  ;)

what do you even mean with "health". unlike AAS, t3 is not damaging to your health in any way. it leeches bone calcium increasing bone density in chronic high dosages and thats about it. i get a shitton of calcium in my diet and use raloxifene as SERM, which increases bone density. im not worried at all.

thyroid recovery is much quicker than recovery from AAS plus its CERTAIN. not a single medical case where someone did not regain thyroid function after stopping t3 use.

that being said, ill run TRT and probably low dose GH from 40 or so onwards anyway. i dont give a fuck.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 07:59:05 AM »
There's been alot of long term T3 users that git off and In a short time their thyroid kicks back In

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2015, 01:16:45 PM »
There's been alot of long term T3 users that git off and In a short time their thyroid kicks back In
every single one of them

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2015, 03:30:12 PM »
I get extremely hungry on T3 to where I'm aggravated and short fused

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2015, 07:19:03 PM »
u worry about your health using steroids all year round ? what about when youre 30, 40, 50?  ;)

what do you even mean with "health". unlike AAS, t3 is not damaging to your health in any way. it leeches bone calcium increasing bone density in chronic high dosages and thats about it. i get a shitton of calcium in my diet and use raloxifene as SERM, which increases bone density. im not worried at all.

thyroid recovery is much quicker than recovery from AAS plus its CERTAIN. not a single medical case where someone did not regain thyroid function after stopping t3 use.

that being said, ill run TRT and probably low dose GH from 40 or so onwards anyway. i dont give a fuck.

Whoa man chill, i wasnt attacking you. Was seriously asking if you worry about health issues from running it year round and if you plan being on it at advanced ages. Does your doctor know about the long term use?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2015, 10:12:51 AM »
Whoa man chill, i wasnt attacking you. Was seriously asking if you worry about health issues from running it year round and if you plan being on it at advanced ages. Does your doctor know about the long term use?
the i dont give a fuck was not directed towards you, sorry if i came across a bit offended lol, i didnt take your post as an attack at all...

but yeah im not worried about any health issues from t3 at all. i mean i (ab-)use AAS year round and im well aware of that. t3 actually is the least thing i worry about.

i dont have a "doc", all self administered. i have to admit that my last bloodwork its been a while too  :-\
i regularly check blood pressure, blood sugar etc at home. watch out for inflammation, gum disease etc (all health markers you can check yourself)...

i know that my cholesterol must be completely wrecked by now though and my HDL must be single digits, if theres any left at all. and yeah im worried, but it is how it is.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2015, 09:59:37 PM »
I get extremely hungry on T3 to where I'm aggravated and short fused

T3 has me wake up every night I use it and eat ice cream and jelly beans or some other junk. Still get lean as it burns cals like no other. Just hate the flat look it gives and doubt I will ever touch it again because of that.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2015, 12:14:23 AM »
I'm currently on 1g test, 50mcg T3, 150mcg T4, 30mcg clen
I'm not flat at all, but burn up when I eat carbs haha

Eating 2500kcal, 150-200g protein a day with the rest of the calories from carbs (usually rice)
Pretty low fat - chicken thighs mostly

Will reduce to 2300kcal next week and bump the clen up to 60mcg

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2015, 06:54:44 AM »
When cutting to those BF the name of the game is being below maint, eating clean foods, low carb and trying not to eat too few calories but mostly letting the tren, clen do the work IN ADDITION that you would already be losing BF on this diet WITHOUT gear these will enhance the overall effect..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2015, 03:21:26 PM »

No problem, just don't post links to source boards.

8)