Author Topic: why are tall people such fa.ggots  (Read 9744 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
why are tall people such fa.ggots
« on: May 27, 2015, 02:45:31 PM »
Ive had some abuse from some tall ginger person who thinks people want to be tall, i dont get it like who wants to look like a bean pole, tall people have trouble packing on muscle and take it out on others. Also if they have a normal sized cock it looks tiny on them is that why they are so jelly of normal people?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: why are tall people such fa.ggots
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 02:51:11 PM »
Sorry I can`t comment in a thread where the word "jelly" is used.
::)

Wes, erm i know your old (wise) and forgetfull but...you just commented in a thread where the word jelly was used.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 02:52:48 PM »
;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 05:17:33 PM »
I'm 6'4 and enjoy life.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 05:28:30 PM »
Ive had some abuse from some tall ginger person who thinks people want to be tall, i dont get it like who wants to look like a bean pole, tall people have trouble packing on muscle and take it out on others. Also if they have a normal sized cock it looks tiny on them is that why they are so jelly of normal people?

It is hard to pack on muscle. I would need to be 275+ before I started looking seriously huge.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 06:12:01 PM »

I'm not going to worry about tall folks. It's proven they have more opportunities for success than do short people.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 07:05:49 PM »
We tall people are awesome.im 6'2 with a good size dick,much rather be me than a munchkin with a 9" dick such as u claim.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 07:31:58 PM »
We tall people are awesome.im 6'2 with a good size dick,much rather be me than a munchkin with a 9" dick such as u claim.

Can't say much about my dick size, but I very much enjoyed being 5'11 1/2" when I was much younger. Over the last 50 years, I've shrunk 2". Furthermore, I don't believe it made my cock look any bigger. Sad, huh?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 07:33:59 PM »
I agree with the viewpoints of Robert C. Guns.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 09:00:54 PM »
 tall people dont live as long and thats a fact lol short people live longer...game set match its over.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 09:11:53 PM »

Ive got nothing against anyone because of their height race or sex.This was a joke, a shit one ill admit but lol at thinking a 9inch dick is sooo un belivable and ill tell you now its not that great being told you gotta stop coz it hurts or when you go out your girl randomly pisses her pants coz youve fucked her too hard and deep for too long, that one is kinda funny though haha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 10:35:11 PM »
tall people dont live as long and thats a fact lol short people live longer...game set match its over.

Good to know. Glad I shrank.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 10:37:16 PM »
Ive got nothing against anyone because of their height race or sex.This was a joke, a shit one ill admit but lol at thinking a 9inch dick is sooo un belivable and ill tell you now its not that great being told you gotta stop coz it hurts or when you go out your girl randomly pisses her pants coz youve fucked her too hard and deep for too long, that one is kinda funny though haha

Would you think it equally funny if you randomly pissed your pants?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 10:46:36 PM »
Would you think it equally funny if you randomly pissed your pants?

LOL no but luckily we werent far from home so it wasnt that bad and no one saw.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 10:52:35 PM »
Most people who claim large tiddlers are talking shit, a nerd at work claimed a similar sized cock but soon retracted his claim and never mentioned it again when word got back to him that we were going to restrain him and reveal this large tiddler for all to see.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 10:59:39 PM »
Most people who claim large tiddlers are talking shit, a nerd at work claimed a similar sized cock but soon retracted his claim and never mentioned it again when word got back to him that we were going to restrain him and reveal this large tiddler for all to see.

9 is above average, large is 10,11+ .  My balls are small though lool

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 11:23:36 PM »
would love to put a star on that dick, just like on a christmas tree (no homo)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 12:13:47 AM »
would love to put a star on that dick, just like on a christmas tree (no homo)

Not heard that one before  ;)

Onezy

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 12:34:20 AM »

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 12:36:31 AM »
Getbig over /fit/

Onzey and fitness frenzy have the best fucking avi's at the mo everytime i see them i lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 12:43:46 AM »
LOL no but luckily we werent far from home so it wasnt that bad and no one saw.

Well that's good. She was still probably somewhat embarrassed. Females physically are more likely to pee their pants because they have fewer ways to control urine flow then males do. Essentially women have the muscle at the base of their bladder, while guys have this and their prostate which helps control urine flow. Sneezing and even laughing can cause this to happen.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 12:49:08 AM »
Well that's good. She was still probably somewhat embarrassed. Females physically are more likely to pee their pants because they have fewer ways to control urine flow then males do. Essentially women have the muscle at the base of their bladder, while guys have this and their prostate which helps control urine flow. Sneezing and even laughing can cause this to happen.

Lmao mr sensitive Its great ammo for arguments

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 01:03:42 AM »
Paging Dr. Falcon.

Dr. Falcon.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 01:06:59 AM »
Lmao mr sensitive Its great ammo for arguments

I resemble that handle you just gave me. Perhaps I'll register it on Getbig or open a Facebook page under the title of Mr. Sensitive. It has such a nice ring to it.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 01:12:55 AM »
I resemble that handle you just gave me. Perhaps I'll register it on Getbig or open a Facebook page under the title of Mr. Sensitive. It has such a nice ring to it.

Chicks will dig it bro, im normally like that but at the mo im a massive c.unt from giving up smoking.