Author Topic: Study Discovers That People Who Post Gym Selfie May Have Psychological Problems  (Read 5390 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
So what does that say about the people who enjoy looking at selfie pics of others?

Perverts and schmoes

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Instagram opened up a can of worms with mentally insecure people everywhere and now they can express themselves and the approval of strangers

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Instagram opened up a can of worms with mentally insecure people everywhere and now they can express themselves and the approval of strangers

Its great  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

One day I'll figure out what Instagram is, this I swear. I'll put my account and all my gimmicks on it, even the one with 10k+ posts!

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
One day I'll figure out what Instagram is, this I swear.

It is a public photo album....

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
"Work hard, play hard"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
"Work hard, play hard"

Mandatory: wider than Heath.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I have a Facebook, Twitter and IG account and there isn't a selfie, physique shot anywhere. Only on GB. None of my "friends" even know I lift, FFS. I don't want to be a douche.

Most of my peers are typical deconditioned fatasses but I still like them as friends, so I don't want to be "that guy"

Fuck it, here I am in the bottom 50% of physiques so it's all good. A few "YLLS, HTH" keeps me motivated in the gym.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
-Just wondering, what do you think of those who ask strangers to take a photo whilst they flex. Is this better or worse than taking a selfie?

Not as mental, but still narcissistic.  I sometimes wish I had taken pics of myself in my 20's when I was in tip-top shape.. oh well.

I once took a "selfie" when I was 13 years old with my Dad's Polaroid One Step camera.  A few years after that I took a few pics of my erect cock and gave them to my girlfriend.  I wonder if she still has them?   ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
"Work hard, play hard"

Dark circles under eyes = too many Red Bulls.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Looks like two days after a fist fight that he cannot honestly say that he won.