Author Topic: Arce update: Is he going for the metrosexual look?  (Read 9196 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Arce update: Is he going for the metrosexual look?
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2015, 06:42:31 PM »
i wonder if his new wife's getbig gimmick was Quickerblade  ???

Quickerblade was banned because he was posting from the same IP address as Arce

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2015, 07:28:20 PM »
Dude should be in jail.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2015, 07:30:27 PM »
Arce owe me money.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2015, 07:32:33 PM »
Arce owe me money.
Josh`ll pay you don`t sweat it brother!   LOL  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2015, 07:35:37 PM »
Josh`ll pay you don`t sweat it brother!   LOL  ;D

:D,

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2015, 10:03:15 PM »
This bullshit needs to stop.

Think of the children.

Thanks for looking out. As a Getbigger and English being my 9th language, my spelling may not be spot on.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2015, 10:07:45 PM »

And she does look like she would pull a quickblade on a bitch

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2015, 11:04:09 PM »

He was banned because he signed in from a recently banned account.... Fakechestguy as well as admitting that him and Arce scammed getbiggers from $

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2015, 12:58:38 PM »
Buffett does in fact live a very frugal lifestyle. The jet is owned by a company owned by Berkshire Hathaway.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Most CEOs of publicly traded companies will fly in private jets owned by the company for security reasons - to keep private info that should be kept private... and also so that they can continue to do their jobs and be accessible via their laptops, cells, etc.

And aren't these "30k millionaire" types with pretentious lifestyles and no actual net worth or assets just the types of people most getbiggers seem to think are "rich".  ;D

Warren Buffet stays in 5 star hotels and flys in NetJet planes. He may act like a normal dude while he's in Omaha a few weeks out of the year, but make no mistake, he lives like many other billionaires live...As he should...

This is what it's like everywhere Buffet goes. He's a superstar playing the part of the everyday Joe

A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2015, 01:10:57 PM »
There is a guy were I used to work that is beyond loaded. Dude drives a Honda Accord. Don't get me wrong, his house is the shit. So I guess truly rich people don't have the need to buy $$$ cars or just not gear Heads?

I used to occasionally come across David Filo during his early days of billionaire-dom, and he dressed like a bum, drove a pretty cheap car (Toyota coupe, I believe) that was several years old, and lived in a small apartment.

Self-made people who are actually wealthy and stay wealthy and are not pretenders or crooks usually care far more about their work than whatever their work can buy them.

Most people I know who are born into wealth are groomed enough from early on not to act like douchebags, but there are always exceptions.

Besides the crooks and pretenders, the biggest douchebags seem to be those who married into money, won the lottery, or who somehow otherwise got their hands on lots of money quickly (like athletes and entertainers) and usually blow through it sooner or later.

When you spend money, you give it to someone else. When you save and invest money wisely, you generally keep money and make far more of it over time. Hard to be super flashy and foolish with money and actually get and stay wealthy.

These guys aren't rich.  ;)

A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2015, 02:54:56 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2015, 12:56:20 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2015, 01:01:41 AM »

Why's he's taking pics in someone's bathtub?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2015, 05:09:21 AM »

BDsauce

• Getbig IV

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2015, 05:42:11 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2015, 05:53:41 AM »

I think Arce will end in jail. From interpreting his recent photos, I think he has megalomania. Also, he appears to be quite narcissistic.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2015, 01:11:07 PM »
I just think there are some people who are just not into outwardly expensive type things, i.e., things that are more attached to you (a house you can leave "behind"). Like your friend, I doubt you will ever see Bill Gates pull into work driving a Ferrari or perhaps wearing really expensive watches or suits. Of course they will all reside in nice homes, but perhaps they don't feel the need or the desire to show off many of the other fancy things like watches, cars, suits, etc. Im just taking a "shot in the dark."
Not my friend just a co worker. True his house is deck out. He has the best PC /media room I have ever seen. Hell, his PC is worth about 10k by itself.  :-\
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2015, 06:28:02 PM »
Buffett does in fact live a very frugal lifestyle. The jet is owned by a company owned by Berkshire Hathaway.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Most CEOs of publicly traded companies will fly in private jets owned by the company for security reasons - to keep private info that should be kept private... and also so that they can continue to do their jobs and be accessible via their laptops, cells, etc.

And aren't these "30k millionaire" types with pretentious lifestyles and no actual net worth or assets just the types of people most getbiggers seem to think are "rich".  ;D

Here's a spot on article about Warren Buffett in 2012. And if Berkshire Hathaway didn't have Netjets in their portfolio, Buffett would still travel in a private Jet, stay only at 5 star hotels and be driven around in limo's 350 days out of the year. I don't blame him for doing that, he's one of the richest guys in the world. He should live like that. Anyone believing he's frugal because he owns the home he grew up in and has an older car in the garage makes him frugal is just silly. He want's people to think he's just a regular guy. Yet he's the furthest thing from it.

http://dailyreckoning.com/warren-buffett-hypocrite-extraordinaire/

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2015, 02:15:15 PM »
Here's a spot on article about Warren Buffett in 2012. And if Berkshire Hathaway didn't have Netjets in their portfolio, Buffett would still travel in a private Jet, stay only at 5 star hotels and be driven around in limo's 350 days out of the year. I don't blame him for doing that, he's one of the richest guys in the world. He should live like that. Anyone believing he's frugal because he owns the home he grew up in and has an older car in the garage makes him frugal is just silly. He want's people to think he's just a regular guy. Yet he's the furthest thing from it.

http://dailyreckoning.com/warren-buffett-hypocrite-extraordinaire/

You do realize that he's worth more than $72 billion? And that most of that is tied up in investments, including owning a large % of Berkshire Hathaway stock? And that using a company jet, limo, and expense account for travel expenses are most likely written off by the company as legit expenses, the same as with any CEO of any legit company?

CEO's of publicly traded companies should travel privately for many reasons. Could you imagine him flying business class 5 years ago and discussing business on his phone with Munger and co in earshot of other businessmen when Berkshire Hathaway was looking at acquiring the publicly traded Lubrizol? Do you realize what would have happened to Lubrizol's stock price and the deal? Lubrizol stock would have skyrocketed, and the deal would have collapsed.

They also tend to ride in limos to and from work so that they can not waste time and spend that travel time working.

Most people worth 1% of 72 billion ($720 million) would not be living in a 1 million dollar home and driving a lone caddy. They'd likely be living in a home worth at least $5-10 million or more and driving multiple high end cars. Not all, but most. If you won a couple hundred million in the lottery, would you settle for a caddy and a $1 million home?  ;D

He's done so well because of his uncanny investment genius, not paying much in taxes with his buy & hold strategy, and living a relatively frugal lifestyle - choosing to invest and reinvest and reinvest again and again with most of his money, rather than be obsessed with keeping up with the Joneses. All else more or less equal, the more frugal guy will be richer than the flashier guy - particularly if he's also paying less in taxes.

A