Author Topic: How did Navy Mike's wife do at the Jr USA (bikini div)?  (Read 56851 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: How did Navy Mike's wife do at the Jr USA (bikini div)?
« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2015, 08:41:37 AM »
I would love to slowly lower Navy_Mike into boiling water and then throw in a plugged toaster oven for good measure.

Anything to wipe that stupid grin/wide mouth off the face of the earth. 

Religion of peace...guess the race.    ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #226 on: June 03, 2015, 09:49:06 AM »
Pro card gets you training clients, you can make a fortune in this sport if you work. Yami works maybe 5 hours a day training people makes about 10 k per month

::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

That may not be entirely implausible. I know some guy who works at a FANCY, upscale gym in the upper west side of manhattan. He tends to train your typical 50-year old, bankers/lawyers/MDs and their wives. The gym charges a shit load of money for one training session. But these people have the money to pay it and they do. This guy makes a killing.

I guess it really depends what type of clientele you cater to and what they can afford.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #228 on: June 03, 2015, 09:57:09 AM »
That may not be entirely implausible. I know some guy who works at a FANCY, upscale gym in the upper west side of manhattan. He tends to train your typical 50-year old, bankers/lawyers/MDs and their wives. The gym charges a shit load of money for one training session. But these people have the money to pay it and they do. This guy makes a killing.

I guess it really depends what type of clientele you cater to and what they can afford.

I'm sure it is plausible, but bragging like a low six figure income is the end all be all is pathetic, especially when it's not your money.  That said, how much of that doe she have to spend on drugs and supplements to maintain "the look"?

How you been?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: June 03, 2015, 09:57:57 AM »

She has won every show around here and now every bikini girl wants her help, she also trains all of their friends and we run a gym so she gets walk ins, charges 45 for a half hour session, so at 10 sessions a day shes at 450 most days, thats not including online training or the posing class she teaches

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: June 03, 2015, 10:01:09 AM »
I'm sure it is plausible, but bragging like a low six figure income is the end all be all is pathetic, especially when it's not your money.  That said, how much of that doe she have to spend on drugs and supplements to maintain "the look"?

How you been?

Last year when she competed she weighed 112, this year she was 111 or the NorCal, costs a fortune to make those kind of changes, some people were bitching about what a waste of time the competing is, not true if you are willing to work, LOL low six figure income isnt the end all be all but its pretty damn close

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #231 on: June 03, 2015, 10:03:34 AM »
I don't understand the fake couple?  Steroid and implants.  Where is the real beauty or accomplishment here?

Mike is one of the best posters on Getbig, not only the biggest heart, the greatest mind, but also the most eloquent as well.

A true rolemodel for anyone below 14 years of age.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #232 on: June 03, 2015, 10:08:26 AM »
Mike is old school Americana. I like him.  He's a vet as well, so we understand each other in that regard.  We wont always agree but he's a good guy in my book.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #233 on: June 03, 2015, 10:42:54 AM »

How you been?

Agreed. No sense in bragging. I mean, Coach makes much more than that a month.

Ive been good. Trying to get through my paper. What about you?
X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: June 03, 2015, 12:24:21 PM »
that is hard to say.  I'll research it.

Howard, as a judge... do you think the judges would hate on a competitor with booty implants?  Seems unreasonable, especially with so many fake breasts on that stage.  Still, I figured I'd ask, as you're an actual judge and we're just armchair here.

Since they don't ban any substances it's a NON issue for most NPC judges UNLESS it's obvious and absurd looking. I can't speak for pro IFBB judges but I think they do the same thing.
Remember the issue with Iris Kyle getting placed out of the top 5  at the  ASC? She had these obvious , injection scars on her lower glute area. If it's obvious and absurd looking, it will cost ya.

The best amateur figure girl I ever judged was Lacy Lebeuf in regional NPC contests in La/Miss circa 2000.
She was around 5'3", long brown hair and no boob job.
Pretty girl with  damn near perfect feminine physique lines.
She stood out in a line up of fake boobs, blonde hair extensions and related fake beauty aids.

I was always a big fan of fitness legend AGF.
I saw her do this matador dance routine guest posing.
She was so poised and classy in her movements and carried herself with dignity.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #235 on: June 03, 2015, 12:37:48 PM »
Best thing that could have happened. I'm happy for Navy_Mike, this is un malheur heureux, a happy misfortune. Navy_Mike's marriage, while still on course toward titanic ruination, has been thrown a temporary lifeline (which, following a crude, back-of-envelope estimation should be about as long as it will take Tbombz to relapse to buggery – which shouldn't be too long now: because while Jesus saves, the Assbunny craves). From my leather armchair, I get the sense that deep within his subconscious Navy_Mike is basking in his wife's dispiriting failure. He's giggling with hidden delight. Of course, he'd never admit this because his conscious thoughts would find these feelings too disturbing, which is why he's not aware of them. But we know better than Navy_Mike; especially, SF 1900, True Adonis, and Che. For example, it's abundantly clear to all that Navy_Mike lacks implicit self-esteem, which, tiny as it is, would have been excruciatingly crushed even more had his wife placed well, or, Arnold forbid, won a pro card. In other words, Navy_Mike's ham-n-eggy self-awareness as a competitive bodybuilder would have been felt even more acutely had his wife ascended to an echelon that he can only fantasize of reaching. Navy_Mike, if you read this, know that Getbig breathes a collective sigh of relief for your connubial wellbeing. Though you are still destined-to-be-better-dealt-by-wifey, it won't be this week. Rejoice!
A vastus medialis came to my eye while reading this...You do good work.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #236 on: June 03, 2015, 12:37:59 PM »
Mike's wife is a fine physical specimen.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: June 03, 2015, 01:04:48 PM »
She has won every show around here and now every bikini girl wants her help, she also trains all of their friends and we run a gym so she gets walk ins, charges 45 for a half hour session, so at 10 sessions a day shes at 450 most days, thats not including online training or the posing class she teaches

No question, that ambitious trainers make a decent living and I respect them too.
BUT,I know of a lot more IFBB pro card winners that struggle to make it.

I think it's great if someone  makes a living as a trainer or via selling supps, etc.
BUT, there are a lot more ways to make a decent living.
It bugs me how some many who compete NOW, act like the " Fitness Industry" is the only way to make $$.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2015, 01:05:25 PM »
She's smokin
She was too muscular/lean for bikini
Please keep her real boobs
Thats all I got  :)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2015, 01:17:55 PM »
She's smokin
She was too muscular/lean for bikini
Please keep her real boobs
Thats all I got  :)

I agree. Fuk getting a boob job on that incredible female physique.
She should compete in figure and keep the basic look she now has.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2015, 05:38:36 PM »
I agree. Fuk getting a boob job on that incredible female physique.
She should compete in figure and keep the basic look she now has.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2015, 04:12:42 AM »
Mike's wife is a fine physical specimen.

Indeed, she possesses many qualities prized by the superficial male.

But the lump shit  ???

Mike needs to speak on this.
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2015, 08:03:55 AM »
Since they don't ban any substances it's a NON issue for most NPC judges UNLESS it's obvious and absurd looking. I can't speak for pro IFBB judges but I think they do the same thing.
Remember the issue with Iris Kyle getting placed out of the top 5  at the  ASC? She had these obvious , injection scars on her lower glute area. If it's obvious and absurd looking, it will cost ya.

Mike, howard might be onto something.  Skip those hammie shots next year, I bet she's top 5 in her class.  Her physique is far too good on its own to resort to the injections.  I could see her getting quads tight, coming in 3 pounds lighter and contending for a WIN in this class next year, she's seriously that good.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2015, 08:10:26 AM »
Mike, howard might be onto something.  Skip those hammie shots next year, I bet she's top 5 in her class.  Her physique is far too good on its own to resort to the injections.  I could see her getting quads tight, coming in 3 pounds lighter and contending for a WIN in this class next year, she's seriously that good.

I think it looks like some odd genetic thing at the base of her glutes .
Most likely due to some natural fat pockets in that form in that area?
Once she dieted down they appeared?

I'm 100% sure she looks like a figure girl, but nobody listens to me, so wtf.
I guess they need to hire some trainer like Noel who knows the look they want for the winners.

Simple Simon

« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2015, 09:34:46 AM »
I think it looks like some odd genetic thing at the base of her glutes .
Most likely due to some natural fat pockets in that form in that area?
Once she dieted down they appeared?

I'm 100% sure she looks like a figure girl, but nobody listens to me, so wtf.
I guess they need to hire some trainer like Noel who will have her sporting a goatee in three months

fixed

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2015, 08:02:55 PM »
The sport is what you make it, the only bad experience I ever have is when a decision doesnt go our way, I know some really cool people in the sort and I stay away from the douche bags, its on you if you get mixed up with freaks but that goes anywhere not just bodybuilding

great advice

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2015, 11:06:00 PM »
She has a natural fat deposits at her glute and hamstring tie in.  I think it might be estrogen related. The plan is to work on tightening that area and building up the glutes.

Thank you guys for all the kind words

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2015, 11:08:33 PM »

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2015, 11:10:18 PM »
mike, did you use site injections on her?   I know you said all natural, no implants.  Did you inject the hammies?  I know it's pretty common these days.

No no spot injections we joked about it but she just needs to put more muscle on them