Author Topic: The Power of Tom Cruise (He can turn people)  (Read 9651 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: The Power of Tom Cruise (He can turn people)
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2019, 06:00:58 AM »
Science you idiots.  If Darwin didn't evolve the monkeys the Enlitenment never would happened.
Spelling you idiot!  It's enlightenment.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2019, 06:01:31 AM »
and the singular question would be?...

And yet? and yet? , i've stated how many questions and facts to YOU over and over again and you haven't answered a single one and name call and deflect...

I pray that NO ONE you care about ever gets involved in this insidious thing scientology....

Hi Leah
Q

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2019, 06:58:21 AM »
kwon really? sorry, this is a serious topic.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2019, 09:03:23 AM »
kwon really? sorry, this is a serious topic.
It seems to be to you!  With a post count of only 854 you have been talking about Scientology since at least 2013.  We also find that not only are you against religious rights of the 1st amendment but you are also opposed to the 2nd amendment, have a A.A. in journalism and are a raging homosexual.  Seems the reason you hate Hubbard so much is you are a 1.1 on the tone scale which is covert hostility.  Hubbard had you pegged perfectly.  You are definitely not Leah but maybe you are that fag on youtube who quit Scientology years ago and spends all his time (when he's not getting buggered by another dude) whining about Scientology to anyone who will listen.  Hahahahaha, run along fag boy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2019, 11:09:10 AM »
It seems to be to you!  With a post count of only 854 you have been talking about Scientology since at least 2013.  We also find that not only are you against religious rights of the 1st amendment but you are also opposed to the 2nd amendment, have a A.A. in journalism and are a raging homosexual.  Seems the reason you hate Hubbard so much is you are a 1.1 on the tone scale which is covert hostility.  Hubbard had you pegged perfectly.  You are definitely not Leah but maybe you are that fag on youtube who quit Scientology years ago and spends all his time (when he's not getting buggered by another dude) whining about Scientology to anyone who will listen.  Hahahahaha, run along fag boy.

When all else fails call the person a fag. -Seems to be a somewhat common tactic around here. It's sad when people can't stick to discussing the topic at hand.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2019, 11:18:49 AM »
When all else fails call the person a fag. -Seems to be a somewhat common tactic around here. It's sad when people can't stick to discussing the topic at hand.
I actually discussed the topic into the ground.  If you haven't read Hubbard you wouldn't understand homosexuality and covert hostility.  It explains much about "Tom."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2019, 12:08:41 PM »
I actually discussed the topic into the ground.  If you haven't read Hubbard you wouldn't understand homosexuality and covert hostility.  It explains much about "Tom."

I haven't read Hubbard's books, attended his lectures or watched his films. Even though The Church of Scientology and its practices have been greatly discussed, it isn't a topic which has caught my interest except on a very superficial level.

Did you mean I wouldn't understand Hubbard's views on homosexuality and his covert hostility towards it? If so you are right. Although I know what they are, I don't understand why he felt that way. When any supposed heterosexual is adamantly homophobic, I find that suspect.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2019, 02:16:53 PM »
humble narcissist: interesting that YOU take it so serious and myself that you felt a need to go thru my postings for years now? Yes, that is quite normal behavior! and Yes, a great example of not caring! lol!

and whatever i am based on my postings of course only, what does it have to do again with the subject at hand?

and then of course once again, it's YOU who doesn't answer ANY, ANY questions or facts, it's YOU who deflect, it's YOU who insult and name call!

what else have you got?  a "religion" that insults gay people and you use the same mindset? Yeah, like the reason why i hate this cult has NOTHING to do with the MOUNTAIN of information from around the world in every form of media, and the legion of people speaking out against it who have been abused in every definition of the word abuse! UH HUH!

MEANWHILE IT'S YOU WHO HAS THE HARD-ON FOR MISCAVIGE AND CRUISE! ME THINKS DOTH PROTESTS TOO MUCH!...just change your name (real name and/or online names)  to miscavige or cruise and join the cult asap! that is of course if your not already in it, or if your not OSA..

Good luck, your going to need it!..