Author Topic: loosing bodyfat sucks!  (Read 9406 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
loosing bodyfat sucks!
« on: June 07, 2015, 01:54:32 PM »

this current picture of me at 100,7 kg

Hi getbig members, this is my first post.

As you can see i got high body fat,,, 1.juny i tried to cut the fat down,,, i started clen, 2 weeks of, 2 weeks off protocol. after week i stopped and went on with my usual bulking for life stuff, i went down to 97,5kg in 1 week, i was overall smaller, lost 1.5cm off my arm size. I ate around from 5000 kcal to 3000kcal, i was getting around 220 gr protein, what went wrong ? i want that harder look.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: loosing bodyfat sucks!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 03:14:06 PM »
What went wrong? you stopped your diet! get back on your diet and stay consistent. Add some cardio and train intensely. What steroids are you using? 

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 03:16:45 PM »
i thought the main part of getting lean is lowering the calories..... i know there are diffrents methods... but mine was lowing the calories and cutting big part of the carbs... only carb i got was complex...

im using

50mg tren ace eod
75mg tpp eod
125mg npp eod

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 06:55:42 PM »
Start at 3000kcal a day
Get 50g of fats from almonds (for health)
Eat 1kg of chicken thighs a day for protein
Rest of the calories from rice or other complex carb sources

If each week, you have not lost 1lb or more - decrease calories from carb sources by 250kcal in total
I would personally start clen at 15-20mcg a day and each week add another 15-20mcg and run it the entire time

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 02:02:36 AM »
lol fattie
did you expect to get shredded in 2 weeks?  ::)

youre probably somewhere south of 15% bodyfat, expect to cut for at least 12 weeks and to lose a good 20lbs AT LEAST before you even start looking remotely close to ripped

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 04:09:43 AM »
You will look and feel worse for around 10+ weeks till you harden up, tho is very hard mentally, especially as youl be used to filling your tshirts out

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 10:44:22 AM »
Like I said I have never cut before. For 1 week I already lost more then 1cm of my hands. So I thought I was doing something wrong. No ofc I didn't thought I would get shredded in 2 weeks

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 11:35:09 AM »
Trust in your diet and set your brain differently hit your weekly goals and daily macros and the rest of the shit will fall in line as long as you stay motivated and on your gear be patient with results and intense with training and diet make a routine and it will happen.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 11:54:59 AM »
I'm on extreme keto right now and I hit the gym 6 days a week for 3-5 hours and stay below 4000 calories with 350-500 grams of protein. The reason I am eating so much is because I'm 245lb in the single digits , jacked up on 800 mg EQ for a good while. If you want to know SUCK ASS wait until you drop into ketosis,  get headaches,  constantly thirsting and hungry not matter how much steak you eat and then you start to just stare off into nowhere because your brain is messing with you and decides to shut down certain areas. All you can do is take a pre workout,  pop clen , eat a few bites of food every hour until you go to bed , just to wake up and do it again

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 12:07:19 PM »
Yep stay with it get shredded bro being hungry suckssss

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 01:45:02 PM »
I say you go to some test ...like
50 mg prop every three days, 150mg tren everyday and 150 mg masteron Ed

Throw in some Dnp at 100mg EOD for 60 days(low dose to be safe)

Use any good pre-workout to say active throughout the day....use some GH too if you can

You should recomp  into a lean mofo

Keep cardio at 30mins twice/thrice a day (swimming is the best, good motivation ;) ) and weight training once every day ,7 days a week and eats as much as you can of clean food....ground oats and lots of protein shakes to get in some good food in real quick with 4-5 solid meals

ouch
thought that post was good advice until the last paragraph lol
brb fucking everything up in the last 2 sentences

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 01:58:46 PM »
ouch
thought that post was good advice until the last paragraph lol
brb fucking everything up in the last 2 sentences

I know....I am too wired right now....I thought even the DNP advice would be too much ..so I deleted my post..lol

I think I am starting to like you Jizmo (no homo)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »
Like I said I have never cut before. For 1 week I already lost more then 1cm of my hands. So I thought I was doing something wrong. No ofc I didn't thought I would get shredded in 2 weeks

youve lost 1cm of your hands?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 02:32:43 PM »
I'm on extreme keto right now and I hit the gym 6 days a week for 3-5 hours and stay below 4000 calories with 350-500 grams of protein. The reason I am eating so much is because I'm 245lb in the single digits , jacked up on 800 mg EQ for a good while. If you want to know SUCK ASS wait until you drop into ketosis,  get headaches,  constantly thirsting and hungry not matter how much steak you eat and then you start to just stare off into nowhere because your brain is messing with you and decides to shut down certain areas. All you can do is take a pre workout,  pop clen , eat a few bites of food every hour until you go to bed , just to wake up and do it again

all round healthy dude

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 02:41:30 PM »

Time to reassess life

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 04:31:45 PM »
all round healthy dude
not sure if you were being sincere or rude lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 04:45:11 PM »
How did you find us?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 11:28:18 PM »

What on earth are you doing in the gym for 3 to 5 hrs?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 11:42:53 PM »
hopefully 3-5 hours per week

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 01:50:22 AM »
youve lost 1cm of your hands?

i lost more then 1cm in 1 week... how is that even possible lol

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 04:46:23 AM »
of course getting lean sucks! especially the older you get. id do alot of cardio and then hit up the sauna. use albuteral not clenbuteral. make sure you use enough anchileries. I'm getting right into single digit. I'm probably 10% right now and it took awhile. way longer then I thought it would. I also went from off-season 220lbs to 190lbs but I retanied alot of the muscle and strength.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 05:41:25 AM »
Getting lean is very costly...you have to up the HGH
The test and slin is cheap though

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 05:42:05 AM »
I eat meals 3,4,5 there. I don't do any cardio at all. My body can hit the same body part 36hrs later. Right now I'm not working so I eat 8-10 meals a day lift 3-5 hours and sleep 12 hours a day. 10 hours at night and a 2 hour nap after gym. I do abs everyday , each body part 2 times a week and one of tge body parts gets hit 3 times depending on rotation. I refeed every 3rd day and hit close to 5000 cals that day with 100-200 carbs , very slow digesting then back on ZERO carbs until next refeed day

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 05:47:05 AM »
I eat meals 3,4,5 there. I don't do any cardio at all. My body can hit the same body part 36hrs later. Right now I'm not working so I eat 8-10 meals a day lift 3-5 hours and sleep 12 hours a day. 10 hours at night and a 2 hour nap after gym. I do abs everyday , each body part 2 times a week and one of tge body parts gets hit 3 times depending on rotation. I refeed every 3rd day and hit close to 5000 cals that day with 100-200 carbs , very slow digesting then back on ZERO carbs until next refeed day

Wtf how do u afford that lifestyle of all that food and drugs and not working? Trust fund, living with parents? Not hating just seriously interested in how you make that work?

Also, seems like your life revolves entirely around your body. Doesnt that seem kind of meaningless and silly? Do you have hobbies or interests other than working out and drugs?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2015, 05:53:51 AM »
I'm a field engineer for oil and gas pipelines. I will work 50-80 hours a week and bring home after taxes 10k-14k per month. Im not married,  no kids , no longer drink or do any other drugs. My chick makes 100k year and doesn't drink or do drugs , no kids , no marriage. Yes I have hoobies,  I build guns , shoot, do hot rod stuff , go to church , cook. I don't watch sports or TV , and we actually go to fancy events often. Plus I'm pretty sure I pay alot less for my gear then 95% on here.