Author Topic: anthony bourdain very foolish  (Read 12094 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: anthony bourdain very foolish
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2018, 10:09:20 AM »
RIP Anthony.

Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2018, 10:16:19 AM »
I like his travel programs and his style.

Which countries have you travelled to outside of America?

Exactly he hasn’t travelled at all. I’d take a shorter life with travel anyday over a longer life being stagnant in one country. Let alone the Carolinas, Jesus.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2018, 10:38:20 AM »
Exactly he hasn’t travelled at all. I’d take a shorter life with travel anyday over a longer life being stagnant in one country. Let alone the Carolinas, Jesus.

Sounds like you havent spent any time in the Carolinas then. I mean other than the airport in Charlotte...

My tech business takes me global. 31 countries at last count. The South Carolina coast and the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina are among the prettiest sports on earth.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2018, 10:41:55 AM »
Never heard of the guy but sounds like he ate pretty good. I wonder what his last meal was?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2018, 11:16:26 AM »
theres rumors of him doing that  "autoerotic asphyxiation"...when you jack off and hang yourself to get the ultimate high... he tweeted it about it in the past.... it went wrong obvioulsy.. they say Robin Williams did the same thing and the lead singer from Sound Garden, Chris Cornell as well... if i were to kill myself i would put a gun to my head not suffer from strangalation..

i forgot to add David Carradine(the old school kung fu guy) died this way https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=7763422&page=1

im guessing they get used to it.... and bust a nut and pass out with the rope still tied to their necks and die.

i really havent researched it...but my guess the hanging causes a adrenaline rush and you have a orgasm at the same time... like i said i havent put much research into it, but that seems to me the logical answer why they do it.
real men= no rubbers

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2018, 11:38:04 AM »
theres rumors of him doing that  "autoerotic asphyxiation"...when you jack off and hang yourself to get the ultimate high... he tweeted it about it in the past.... it went wrong obvioulsy.. they say Robin Williams did the same thing and the lead singer from Sound Garden, Chris Cornell as well... if i were to kill myself i would put a gun to my head not suffer from strangalation..

i forgot to add David Carradine(the old school kung fu guy) died this way https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=7763422&page=1

im guessing they get used to it.... and bust a nut and pass out with the rope still tied to their necks and die.

i really havent researched it...but my guess the hanging causes a adrenaline rush and you have a orgasm at the same time... like i said i havent put much research into it, but that seems to me the logical answer why they do it.

give it a try

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2018, 11:42:07 AM »
give it a try

im happy with my nuts...you first bro :)
real men= no rubbers

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2018, 11:43:41 AM »

T

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2018, 11:45:41 AM »

i forgot about him as well... you are right... INXS, i still jam to them when i workout..DEVIL INSIDE
real men= no rubbers

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2018, 12:03:20 PM »
Sounds like you havent spent any time in the Carolinas then. I mean other than the airport in Charlotte...

My tech business takes me global. 31 countries at last count. The South Carolina coast and the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina are among the prettiest sports on earth.

I’ve been to client sites there. (BMW plant in Spartansburg is awesome). Also the South Carolina coast. It’s ok, albeit not my point. Dude hasn’t  travelled outside 1 country let alone a state. That is someone that has an opinion which is irrelevant, on pretty much anything.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2018, 07:16:08 AM »
He died for us pitches!

( Edit: It's unclear if op's subject had ever donned the glittery thongs in battle,public or private)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2018, 08:05:44 AM »
SCOTT, So "Kill A Haole Day" is for real over there then???!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2018, 08:15:36 AM »
SCOTT, So "Kill A Haole Day" is for real oner there then???!

It was for me.  I went to school over there as a kid and when I complained to a teacher (of Asian descent) about this he said he had no problems with it and I had better be a fast haole or I'd likely be a dead one.  I was fast enough to outrun those assholes. 

Hawaii is filled with racist libtards of every shade of mankind.