Author Topic: Would It Bother You  (Read 11517 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Would It Bother You
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2015, 02:29:25 PM »
It's easier for someone to fake it for a short time than a long time.

Probably easier for someone to fake being sweet and nice for a short period than the other.

I did not quite understand what you meant.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2015, 02:37:39 PM »
EXACTLY DEX IS DEXTERITY YOU FUCKING REPRESSED WHITE SMALL DICKED FOOLS

Are you black?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2015, 02:38:22 PM »
I did not quite understand what you meant.

A slut can fake being nice in public easier over the long term than a sweet girl can fake being whorish... Just my theory.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2015, 02:38:49 PM »
depends? Couldn't screw her after she was tag teamed by Wiggs and Coach . ;D
But, if (Shizzo and Goodrum), ( Ron and 240), ( BMC and Ritch), etc, teamed up on her, it's all good.

Howie and Dave Czech? No problem.

If it was Goodrum and AndreDaPorch though, not a chance.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2015, 02:42:05 PM »
A slut can fake being nice in public easier over the long term than a sweet girl can fake being whorish... Just my theory.

Yes, I agree. Best is when sweet girl like to please her man and man knows how to make her be a little dirty whore for him (submissive females are aroused by that alone).

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2015, 02:53:49 PM »

Some golden info here, very true!
?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2015, 03:18:23 PM »
No it wouldn't bother me. I've destroyed lots of girls who are now married and some with children  :D and I can't escape the fact that any girl I fall for has had some rough treatment at some point in her life by someone like me or worst.

If I feel she's loyal to me now that's all that matters.

I remember once a girl I really like cheated on me with a footballer...I was surprised by my reaction...I was like thank fook for that, I'm single again..and threw her shit out of my house...only to change my mind and put it all in the bin. She kept calling to come pick her stuff up.. but I didn't have it anymore, then she called the police I didn't open the door, next morning I was in Ibiza for two weeks.

S

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2015, 03:19:23 PM »
No it wouldn't bother me. I've destroyed lots of girls who are now married and some with children  :D and I can't escape the fact that any girl I fall for has had some rough treatment at some point in her life by someone like me or worst.

If I feel she's loyal to me now that's all that matters.

I remember once a girl I really like cheated on me with a footballer...I was surprised by my reaction...I was like thank fook for that, I'm single again..and threw her shit out of my house...only to change my mind and put it all in the bin. She kept calling to come pick her stuff up.. but I didn't have it anymore, then she called the police I didn't open the door, next morning I was in Ibiza for two weeks.

LOL!!!!!
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2015, 04:41:13 PM »

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2015, 04:48:26 PM »
Getbig taught me there's some overlap.

Literally LOL'd for 2 min. Kudos.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2015, 06:32:28 AM »
But, if (Shizzo and Goodrum), ( Ron and 240), ( BMC and Ritch), etc, teamed up on her, it's all good.

LMFAO!!! 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2015, 06:58:34 AM »
How about this scenario? Would it bother you to be at a party or a back yard bbq and her old boyfriend was there? She says it's over but they are civil to each other laughing and joking. You know in the past he had your girl in every way imaginable. Now the're facebook friends. She says it's over but they are just friends.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2015, 08:52:47 AM »
I dated an ex of mine last summer. Just before my meal arrives she tells me about doing that shit. Really??? There was a dead silence, I had to make up an excuse as to why I could not finish my meal.

What a turn off, beyond disgusting, fuck....

Yeah id definitely have a problem with it too

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2015, 09:25:13 AM »
How about this scenario? Would it bother you to be at a party or a back yard bbq and her old boyfriend was there? She says it's over but they are civil to each other laughing and joking. You know in the past he had your girl in every way imaginable. Now the're facebook friends. She says it's over but they are just friends.

wouldnt bother me prob tease her a bit but most of you are so damn submissive. Girls should never have your brain in such a way that you will become angry. You are investing to much into a whore. So her bf is there? So he fucked her before? If you arent a submissive insecure small cocked fella you shouldn't worry. But most of you are A. White and small cocked B. poor C. submissive and insecure. Of course your natural reaction is some pathetic mix of insecurity and anger.

Either cut her off or dont who gives a shit.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2015, 09:30:38 AM »

I never would have imagined that.
Until now.
LOL!!!
?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2015, 09:32:47 AM »
Me? Probably not, but to each their own. I'm not going to bang on anyone for some decision they made in the past, as long as it doesn't affect me, but I still probably would have issue with it though.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2015, 09:34:43 AM »
I never would have imagined that.
Until now.
LOL!!!

As long as we don't make eye contact we're good!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2015, 09:36:02 AM »

You mean japseye contact?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2015, 09:36:22 AM »

I may have to get a gander at your cock though, dunno, would be weird not to look...

Could both wear sun glasses?
?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2015, 10:25:24 AM »
If you found out your girl or wife was tag teamed prior to you guys getting together, would you be pissed?
YES

A HO cannot be a good housewife.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2015, 12:21:35 PM »
If you found out your girl or wife was tag teamed prior to you guys getting together, would you be pissed?

ANY woman is capable of doing ANYTHING given the right circumstances and alcohol.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2015, 12:23:14 PM »
ANY woman is capable of doing ANYTHING given the right circumstances and alcohol.

Still not an excuse.
?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2015, 06:24:58 PM »
YES

A HO cannot be a good housewife.
Maybe a reformed Ho.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2015, 06:39:15 PM »
Dated plenty a girl who stripped or was into an alternative lifestyle; one in particular was a serious freak. To be honest, it was interesting going to sex clubs and the like, but you never look at the woman the same way. I suspect she had serious mental issues lol. However, she used to bring bitches home but one time she brought a dude over who she used to bang. He was a white Wiggs lol with a 8 inch monster schlong. Hold shit it was interesting to say the least. I was drunk off my ass and just watched her pound this guy to oblivion while she sucked me off. Fun for the night but I dumped the slut soon after. The OP is right, any girl in her past has probably done something similar in the past if alcohol was involved.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2015, 06:42:19 PM »
Dated plenty a girl who stripped or was into an alternative lifestyle; one in particular was a serious freak. To be honest, it was interesting going to sex clubs and the like, but you never look at the woman the same way. I suspect she had serious mental issues lol. However, she used to bring bitches home but one time she brought a dude over who she used to bang. He was a white Wiggs lol with a 8 inch monster schlong. Hold shit it was interesting to say the least. I was drunk off my ass and just watched her pound this guy to oblivion while she sucked me off. Fun for the night but I dumped the slut soon after. The OP is right, any girl in her past has probably done something similar in the past if alcohol was involved.

You were complicit in this? Did you know this before hand?