Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
Dusty Rhodes - R.I.P.
(1/4) > >>
Montague:
http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/11/dusty-rhodes-wwe-legend-dies/
funk51:

--- Quote from: Montague on June 11, 2015, 11:17:23 AM ---http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/11/dusty-rhodes-wwe-legend-dies/

--- End quote ---
just saw it, he looks like he was wasting away the last two years or so.... christopher lee also died today at least he made it to 93.
polychronopolous:
One of the best all time on the Mic, imo.

RIP
Montague:
It's no secret to anyone who followed this board several years ago that I'm not in any way a fan of Dusty, and I'd made the reasons very clear.

But, I always give credit where it is deserved, and I ALWAYS gave Mr. Runnels credit for the success he achieved in the business despite never understanding why or how he got it. Professional wrestling's always been a tough business to get in, and even tougher to succeed. So many people try, and most fail miserably.

The most I'll ever understand about Dusty is that, whatever it is he had, it's obviously what people/fans wanted. I'll never comprehend his success, but I respect that he had it.
WoogsRaven:

--- Quote from: Montague on June 11, 2015, 11:54:57 AM ---It's no secret to anyone who followed this board several years ago that I'm not in any way a fan of Dusty, and I'd made the reasons very clear.

But, I always give credit where it is deserved, and I ALWAYS gave Mr. Runnels credit for the success he achieved in the business despite never understanding why or how he got it. Professional wrestling's always been a tough business to get in, and even tougher to succeed. So many people try, and most fail miserably.

The most I'll ever understand about Dusty is that, whatever it is he had, it's obviously what people/fans wanted. I'll never comprehend his success, but I respect that he had it.

--- End quote ---

I don't think it's hard to understand his success at all. He was a hero to white trash hillbilly wrestling fans all over the world.
I never liked him either. That retarded lisp when he spoke, those disgusting man tits, and that devastating bionic elbow.....I'll say this he had remarkable stamina for a fat ass. That being said.....r.i.p
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version