Author Topic: Any of you see "El Escape de Hitler" on Netflix?  (Read 10627 times)

Carlton G. Long

Re: Any of you see "El Escape de Hitler" on Netflix?
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2015, 10:00:14 AM »
Coco Chanel was Hitlers lover?

he crapped on her boobs, from what I read in Mein Kampf

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2015, 02:47:28 PM »
GHOST OF U-513 on AHC channel today.
http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/shows/secrets-of-the-third-reich/the-ghost-of-u-513/1003323/3399228

Several supposedly destroyed  U - boats , sailed into Rio de la Plata after May '45  8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2015, 02:56:21 PM »
OBW, nobody talk about sexual activities between German concentration camps officers & good looking Jewish ladies  :D

Doco about this subject would be very interesting  ;)

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2015, 06:44:54 PM »
OBW, nobody talk about sexual activities between German concentration camps officers & good looking Jewish ladies  :D

Doco about this subject would be very interesting  ;)

Corrie Ten Boom, a camp survivor, made brief reference to this sort of thing in "The Hiding Place."  Her book did not include any salacious details, however.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2015, 07:46:43 PM »
he crapped on her boobs, from what I read in Mein Kampf

lmfao

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2015, 12:34:22 AM »
Several supposedly destroyed  U - boats , sailed into Rio de la Plata after May '45  8)

Of course, and there is tons of invisible evidence about that also, which no one has ever seen, but which are just as real as leprechauns. When war ends, there were hundreds of Nazi submarines on the oceans, and end of the war stop their support. What to do? Go to nearest friendly harbor, or sink with your ship? Oh gee, that is one hell of the problem  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2015, 01:00:56 AM »
Of course, and there is tons of invisible evidence about that also, which no one has ever seen, but which are just as real as leprechauns. When war ends, there were hundreds of Nazi submarines on the oceans, and end of the war stop their support. What to do? Go to nearest friendly harbor, or sink with your ship? Oh gee, that is one hell of the problem  ;D

Oh, Roopo is back with his "expertise" , oh oh oh 100's (  ::) ::)) of U - boat on the 8th May '45 decided to refuel (by who) & sailed straight into Sydney Harbour or was that San Pedro or Pensacola or Papeete or Honolulu or Yokohama ,.................

Roopo , just 4 U: in 1945 , German U-boats operated only in North Atlantic , NOT in other oceans.

U know shit.

Oddly, none of U-boats docked in your Finland  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2015, 05:43:29 PM »
Corrie Ten Boom, a camp survivor, made brief reference to this sort of thing in "The Hiding Place."  Her book did not include any salacious details, however.

Spielberg touched this subject in his 'Schindler list' film , love between camp commander & his Jewish maid  ;)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2015, 10:16:20 PM »
Oh, Roopo is back with his "expertise" , oh oh oh 100's (  ::) ::)) of U - boat on the 8th May '45 decided to refuel (by who) & sailed straight into Sydney Harbour or was that San Pedro or Pensacola or Papeete or Honolulu or Yokohama ,.................

Roopo , just 4 U: in 1945 , German U-boats operated only in North Atlantic , NOT in other oceans.

U know shit.

Oddly, none of U-boats docked in your Finland  ;D

Right as always: http://www.uboat.net/fates/after-dl.htm

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2015, 10:31:43 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2015, 10:36:18 PM »
Hi Mantula , how is Lapland life  ;D

Hi, fucking moron, do you still believe that 911 were inside job? Aren't you that silly fuck who were sending me these PM hate mails and threats, but who at the end game was able only to cry on his keyboard and scream like an mentally disabled brat what you are? Why don't you PM to me, I bet you have find better threats to throw at me....Wait a minute...I am so sorry, but you can't because I make you harmless just by putting you to my ignore list  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2015, 10:49:48 PM »
Hi, fucking moron, do you still believe that 911 were inside job? Aren't you that silly fuck who were sending me these PM hate mails and threats, but who at the end game was able only to cry on his keyboard and scream like an mentally disabled brat what you are? Why don't you PM to me, I bet you have find better threats to throw at me....Wait a minute...I am so sorry, but you can't because I make you harmless just by putting you to my ignore list  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi MANTULA,

Prove it that I ever posted anything about 9/11 on GB or ever PM threaten U  ::)

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2015, 12:53:48 AM »
TK, can you suggest a good book to read?? I am after a book and your help would be appreciated. Thank you  :)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2015, 12:57:09 AM »
Do you have Netflix? I am thinking about swapping foxtel for Netflix.

same here, I believe Netflix is about $12 a month which is quite cheap.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2015, 12:59:05 AM »
same here, I believe Netflix is about $12 a month which is quite cheap.
Yes this is very appealing.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2015, 05:58:00 AM »
Hi MANTULA,

Prove it that I ever posted anything about 9/11 on GB or ever PM threaten U  ::)

;D

I don't have to, because everybody here knows you are an idiot, who do that..

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2015, 07:49:35 AM »
A German submarine U boat was found right off the coast of NJ not to long ago by scuba divers. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1178290/posts

Read the book Shadow Divers. Outstanding story of how they found the sub and how many people died trying to explore the sub in deep water right off of the NJ coast. If the Nazi's right in US water by NJ around 50 miles from Manhattan they also could have gone easily to South America.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2015, 02:34:23 PM »
TK, can you suggest a good book to read?? I am after a book and your help would be appreciated. Thank you  :)

Try something from Leaping Horseman Books , www:leapinghoresman.com

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2015, 02:38:48 PM »
I don't have to, because everybody here knows you are an idiot, who do that..

False accusations Mantula  :)

6 months without sun really screw U  :'( :'( :'(

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2015, 02:41:23 PM »
A German submarine U boat was found right off the coast of NJ not to long ago by scuba divers. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1178290/posts

Read the book Shadow Divers. Outstanding story of how they found the sub and how many people died trying to explore the sub in deep water right off of the NJ coast. If the Nazi's right in US water by NJ around 50 miles from Manhattan they also could have gone easily to South America.

& 2-3 miles from Florida coastlines  ;)