Author Topic: The new Joe Rogan interview with Alex Jones is blowing my mind  (Read 10437 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The new Joe Rogan interview with Alex Jones is blowing my mind
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2019, 07:24:14 PM »
Indian women disgust me.  I couldn't fuck her if I had ebola and the cure was inside her pussy.

I'm pretty certain this is the first time I've ever disagreed with you, AND agreed with AbrahamG.  WTF just happened? ???.....and all in one thread :o

I'd fuck that bitch silly, and aim for the red dot in a heartbeat.  Her mouth looks like it was made for sliding my dick in and out of....I guess that was either selfish to say or wishful thinking.....and she's rich, and knows to submit to men......a guy can't win anymore than that.  (I reserve the right to retract if a pic of her reveals she sucks from the tits downward)

We have a fairly good amount of women from India here (adequate sample size), and there are some smokin ones P4W!  I am good friends with a very successful local business' co-owner who is from India, and have also had many a good talks with the guy that owns the gas station near where I used to live.  Both are very solid dudes, and I've gotten to know the gas station owner's family too.....whose college aged daughter btw is a 9 all day long.....all good people most importantly though. 8)

From my experience here at least, people from India are very conservative, and extremely friendly and good peeps.  I would never group them in with the rest of some of the filth that comes from the middle east....not even remotely.  Could be different elsewhere ???

I also have two families of Sudanese neighbors as well, and all are very polite and friendly.  The father in one is a pastor/preacher of some type so they have people coming in and out like crazy especially on Sundays.  Nothing but good vibes and friendly smiles/hellos from all.  

Somalies...I'll save that one for another post. >:(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2019, 04:07:21 AM »
Q

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2019, 08:07:17 PM »

James