Author Topic: Zero Tolerance  (Read 15904 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2015, 02:16:58 PM »
Yes racism is always okay on getbig. Ron and his awesome team of mods encourage it by allowing hate threads about hebrews or any other minority. This brings traffic to this site and makes Rons pockets fat. Remember racism against African Americans, Hispanics, and Middle Eastern are okay.
yeah but you have wiggs....the voice of reason!  A perfect combination of rational thinking with a religious and scientific twist.  A perfect counterbalance to keep the racism equally divided!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2015, 02:17:20 PM »
Thank you!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2015, 02:20:42 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2015, 02:23:11 PM »
yeah but you have wiggs....the voice of reason!  A perfect combination of rational thinking with a religious and scientific twist.  A perfect counterbalance to keep the racism equally divided!

You know why I do what I do?  Cause no one else does.  1 Wiggs counterbalances all the racism this board has.  You know why?  Because the truth is greater than a million lies.  
You can be passive aggressive and say this and that about me.  It's ok.  I can handle it. Outside of Goodrum, I have the thickest skin on this site.

I'm not bigger than Getbig but I'm well aware of my place here and the "entertainment" I bring.  This is why my Edomite cousin Ron allows me the freedom he does. If I decided tomorrow to leave and never return, the board would go on but it wouldn't be the same without me. This I know for sure.  

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2015, 02:25:14 PM »
Look, we're getting side tracked here. Fact is PL is right, posting personal info is no good.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2015, 02:26:20 PM »
Thank you!
#droppingplatesidmattershesarealarianwithblueeyesandblondhair

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2015, 02:27:08 PM »
Look, we're getting side tracked here. Fact is PL is right, posting personal info is no good.

:-*
:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2015, 02:28:56 PM »
Outside of Goodrum, I have the thickest skin on this site.

Racist post reported.
Y

Simple Simon

Re: Zero Tolerance
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2015, 02:30:36 PM »
paving the way for the return of groink of peace.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2015, 02:50:33 PM »
The posting of member's personal information against their will is bad for the board and a pain in the ass for Ron.  This includes the posting of pictures from people's Facebook.

Many people will not register when they realize that some people here take time out of their day to "stalk" people on the internet to find information on them or their friends or family members in order to post it here in order to harass others.

We have been far too lax in addressing this problem in the past and now want to give a warning that posting personal information against someone's will result in a permanent ban.

Even making false claims of someone's identity has resulted in people being contacted off the site that had nothing to do with this board.  As stated before, it is bad for the board and a pain in the ass for Ron.

If someone posts your information against your will, you are encouraged to report it to mod and if possible take a screen shot and PM it to one or more of us.

In the words of the great Ronaldo, "Come on guys, let's all have fun here."

So we humbly ask this practice to stop, or your ass will be banned.

This doesn't count Goodbum or Tbombz right?  Right? :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 02:51:55 PM »

:o

He'd be crucified
:

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2015, 02:55:23 PM »
:o

He'd be crucified

No he wouldnt, there would be a bit of banter and he would make some racist posts and the world would be as one again.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2015, 02:56:50 PM »
Yes racism is always okay on getbig. Ron and his awesome team of mods encourage it by allowing hate threads about hebrews or any other minority. This brings traffic to this site and makes Rons pockets fat. Remember racism against African Americans, Hispanics, and Middle Eastern are okay.

I read all of your posts and imagine your voice sounding like a rapper or a basketball player.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2015, 02:57:54 PM »
Glad to see this thread topic and policy here at get big.
Getting after someone in "real life" violates the fun ,crazy, and low brow humor that makes get big a cool forum.

I'm hopeful that making boring threads or posting about my next failed marriage will be allowed?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2015, 02:58:34 PM »
Getting after someone in "real life" violates the fun ,crazy, and low brow humor that makes get big a cool forum.

I'm hopeful that making boring threads or posting about my next failed marriage will be allowed?

I'd like to "get after" you in real life stud.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2015, 03:16:39 PM »

Princess L ban this cuckold please.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2015, 03:35:07 PM »
I read all of your posts and imagine your voice sounding like a rapper or a basketball player.

He most certainly does not sound like Goodrum :D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2015, 04:40:13 PM »
[quote  author=Kwon_2 link=topic=574260.msg8091902#msg8091902 date=1434148507]
He most certainly does not sound like Goodrum :D
[/quote]

Actually many people tell me I "sound" white or I don't "act" like a normal black person.  Whatever that means......

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2015, 04:42:46 PM »
Actually many people tell me I "sound" white or I don't "act" like a normal black person.  Whatever that means......

Sorry, i got you mixed up with AndreDaPorch. The Hebronic that always posts his "i'd destroy that"-oneliners after quoting a whole page.

AndreDaHebrew most certainly does not sound like Goodrum. I'm betting he sounds like the archetypical rapper / basketballplayer.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2015, 04:53:17 PM »
I agree the posting of someone's personal information opens up Ron for legal problems and it shouldn't be allowed. 

I just hope that Kwon's posting of big ass hoes are never banned because I would have to go to another site to get my fix.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2015, 05:13:34 PM »
This one guy disrespected our glorious member DroppingPlates, I SUPPORT DROPPINGPLATES #droppingplatesidmattershesarealarianwithblueeyesandblondhair

Anabolichalo a/k/a brutal triceps a/k/a mangoos life revolves around getbig - sad

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2015, 06:19:56 PM »
You won't see him no more.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »
You won't see him no more.
Do you think Groink lurks?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2015, 06:48:11 PM »
The posting of member's personal information against their will is bad for the board and a pain in the ass for Ron.  This includes the posting of pictures from people's Facebook.

Many people will not register when they realize that some people here take time out of their day to "stalk" people on the internet to find information on them or their friends or family members in order to post it here in order to harass others.

We have been far too lax in addressing this problem in the past and now want to give a warning that posting personal information against someone's will result in a permanent ban.

Even making false claims of someone's identity has resulted in people being contacted off the site that had nothing to do with this board.  As stated before, it is bad for the board and a pain in the ass for Ron.

If someone posts your information against your will, you are encouraged to report it to mod and if possible take a screen shot and PM it to one or more of us.

In the words of the great Ronaldo, "Come on guys, let's all have fun here."

So we humbly ask this practice to stop, or your ass will be banned.

Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2015, 06:50:10 PM »
Do you think Groink lurks?

Absolutely without a doubt.   There is nothing preventing him from logging in, posting or lurking.
: