Author Topic: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?  (Read 34035 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?
« Reply #350 on: January 22, 2015, 07:45:33 AM »
Naw, it was apt.

And you still haven't come close to owning up to putting words in my mouth on several occasions.

Try again

Because I've done no such thing. Even in  the post in which you allegedly clarified your position, you didn't actually do that. We're not talking about theoretical imposition of martial law, we're talking about the actual and current implementation of the examples I've given. You say I'm putting words in your mouth, but you still have yet to clarify how I've done that. Is there a point where the number of stops is irrational? Or do you believe that if an area has a crime rate higher than the national average that any number of stops is reasonable?

::)

Blah blah blah

i didn't say I "don't believe overpolicing is possible".  You say I did and you can't show me or will not cop to it.  I am more than happy to discuss your questions, but i will not do it under the pretext of you putting words in my mouth.....which when you have to resort to putting words in people's mouths, combined with ignoring the definition of words like matial law and practical it only shows how weak so far your argument is that over policing is one of the most destructive forces in the USA and that its disproportionately enacted on minorities by design.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2015, 02:39:46 PM »
::)

Blah blah blah

i didn't say I "don't believe overpolicing is possible".  You say I did and you can't show me or will not cop to it.  I am more than happy to discuss your questions, but i will not do it under the pretext of you putting words in my mouth.....which when you have to resort to putting words in people's mouths, combined with ignoring the definition of words like matial law and practical it only shows how weak so far your argument is that over policing is one of the most destructive forces in the USA and that its disproportionately enacted on minorities by design.

Yeah, my argument is so weak that you agree with every point until it comes to a matter of saving face.

Once again, how did I put words in your mouth? If I've done that, clarify your position:
Is there a point where the number of stops becomes irrational or is there no such thing?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #352 on: February 06, 2015, 10:51:09 AM »
I am not going to comment on a an assertion i never made.  Again If you have to put words in mouth to make your argument, it only shows how weak your argument is.

I have outlined in detail how you have put words in my mouth, yet you keep asking me to show it.

Stop stalling, man up, and comment on what I did say, not what you wanted me to say to you can have a better argument.

I have plenty more to say about this, but I will not continue under a false pretense.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: February 06, 2015, 02:20:09 PM »
Why don't you guys make love already???...watching you two do all this foreplay is agonizing

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #354 on: February 06, 2015, 02:50:13 PM »
I am not going to comment on a an assertion i never made.  Again If you have to put words in mouth to make your argument, it only shows how weak your argument is.

I have outlined in detail how you have put words in my mouth, yet you keep asking me to show it.

Stop stalling, man up, and comment on what I did say, not what you wanted me to say to you can have a better argument.

I have plenty more to say about this, but I will not continue under a false pretense.

Yeah, I'm stalling. ::) You find a new stall tactic every other  post. "I won't continue unless you answer some irrelevant questions that I don't even follow up on once you do answer." "I have much more to say but I will not continue under FALSE PRETENSES". (Did you say that one with a fake British accent while waving your index finger indignantly?)    I really don't care whether or not you continue. You've conceded to every point, but just refuse to come out and flatly say "You're right" as a matter of saving face.  

You have not outlined in detail  how I've put words in your mouth ::)  If I've put words in your mouth, then clarify your position, is there a point where the number of stops in a high crime area becomes irrational or is it not possible. You've made several posts that to me sounded like you flat out saying you don't think it's possible. If i"m putting words in your mouth, then CLARIFY.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #355 on: February 06, 2015, 02:53:34 PM »
Why don't you guys make love already???...watching you two do all this foreplay is agonizing

Pretty easy thread to ignore. There have been 4 posts in the last two weeks.  ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #356 on: March 11, 2015, 09:31:01 PM »
Local authorities are stepping down after the Justice Department accused the city of racially biased law enforcement practices.

Among the issues identified in the report was a disproportionate amount of African-Americans targeted for traffic stops and other low-level violations. It said that police relied too heavily on the use of force and were quick to escalate confrontations with citizens, and also found that citizens often were denied their due-process rights in the local jail system and in how the municipal courts processed citations. Fueling the fire, the Justice Department said, was the city’s dependence on fines for minor offenses to fill municipal coffers.

Brockmeyer was called out by name in the report for his role in using fees to garner revenues, through tactics the report said are “widely considered abusive and may be unlawful.” The report also suggested he often overlooked pertinent information, such as criminal histories or a person's ability to pay, when levying penalties on Ferguson residents, and that he dismissed tickets for his colleagues

Naw, not by design.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: March 12, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »
Local authorities are stepping down after the Justice Department accused the city of racially biased law enforcement practices.

exactly....people are constantly saying that racism is not systemic and that its just a few rogue guys...or that its all in black people's heads and black people commit most of the crimes so that why the numbers are skewed......this town was systematically arresting black people for minor offenses and then on top of that BILKING them for any monies they could squeeze out of them in terms of fines, fees, and court costs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #358 on: March 12, 2015, 12:28:56 PM »
exactly....people are constantly saying that racism is not systemic and that its just a few rogue guys...or that its all in black people's heads and black people commit most of the crimes so that why the numbers are skewed......this town was systematically arresting black people for minor offenses and then on top of that BILKING them for any monies they could squeeze out of them in terms of fines, fees, and court costs.

So?  Are they breaking the law?  How about these fng idiots go to work and stop acting a fool and shooting people?  Personally - im of the opinion lately that the best thing is to just have no police at all and let the idiots just off each other over time.  Problem solved. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: March 12, 2015, 12:36:31 PM »
So?  Are they breaking the law?  How about these fng idiots go to work and stop acting a fool and shooting people?  Personally - im of the opinion lately that the best thing is to just have no police at all and let the idiots just off each other over time.  Problem solved. 

thats not the point.....can you admit that the Ferguson police dept AND tht municipal court system were working in tandem to deny blacks their rights and also to bilk them of money to keep the city running????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #360 on: March 12, 2015, 12:37:39 PM »
thats not the point.....can you admit that the Ferguson police dept AND tht municipal court system were working in tandem to deny blacks their rights and also to bilk them of money to keep the city running????

Most of those fools pay zero taxes at all and are on welfare etc - they are paying nothing but sending back taxpayer money they got via welfare to the system.   :D

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2015, 03:51:14 PM »

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2015, 03:52:45 PM »

http://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/Bail_Reform_Q_and_A.pdf

New Jersey’s bail system is broken. Nearly three-quarters of the 15,000 people in state jails are
awaiting trial rather than serving a sentence. Decisions about who is released pending trial are
based on the ability to pay bail and not on the risk to the community. Nonviolent, low-risk
arrestees are warehoused in jails for long periods at great financial cost to New Jersey simply
because they cannot pay sometimes nominal bail amounts. Meanwhile, high-risk offenders who
do have the financial resources can obtain release.

More than half of the individuals in New Jersey jails are being held for nonviolent offenses.
Many of these individuals could safely be released on bail pending trial but lack the financial
resources to pay the arbitrary bail amounts set by New Jersey’s bail schedule. The average
length of time individuals are held pending trial is almost one year.

Almost 40 percent of those held in New Jersey’s jails are there solely because of their inability
to pay bail. More than 10 percent cannot pay bail amounting to $2,500 or less (more than 800
inmates are held for the inability to pay $500 or less).

More pathetic examples.