Author Topic: Hello, what's up  (Read 13708 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Hello, what's up
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2015, 08:20:32 PM »
Obviously, Princess L isn't responding so I'll save you the trouble.  Next time, you have an issue with me or something I posted, then be professional about it and simply PM me.  I don't have time to deal with your demigod attitude as I have enough problems to deal with...you're acting like Curt James as he likes to do the same shit on RX Muscle

Vince, what sort of problems are you dealing with?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2015, 08:22:41 PM »
Meltdown

Come on Chaos....what's right is right.  You can't make up stuff.  I haven't posted ANYTHING about my businesses or any of my other websites.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2015, 08:25:01 PM »
Vince, what sort of problems are you dealing with?

My mothers house was broken into by some Hebrews .  Took down the door with a fucking crowbar and stole all her jewelry and money while she was at work.  Trashed the whole place so now I have to get about 2k for a new door and repairs. 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »

My mothers house was broken into by some Hebrews .  Took down the door with a fucking crowbar and stole all her jewelry and money while she was at work.  Trashed the whole place so now I have to get about 2k for a new door and repairs. 

Oh, damn, sorry to hear. That totally sucks. :-\ :-\
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2015, 08:36:30 PM »
Oh, damn, sorry to hear. That totally sucks. :-\ :-\

Yea...she's been living in a nice quiet community with whites and latinos.  As soon as this bunch of apes moved in, this shit happens.  I was going to go over there and beat their asses but she didn't want me going to jail over these asswipes.  Fucked up situation.  Thinking about starting a GoFundMe account or something.
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2015, 08:45:46 PM »

Come on Chaos....what's right is right.  You can't make up stuff.  I haven't posted ANYTHING about my businesses or any of my other websites.  

Quit playing semantics  ::)  Just man up and own it or are you going to try and claim you didn't post this?  Are you also going to deny the PM sent on June 7th apologizing for spamming the board?

XXXX Grand Opening - June 14th 2015

This is something that I've had to keep my mouth shut on but now its complete.  Come down and meet some athletes and possibly myself and enjoy the first facility opening.  More places are under construction.  

This is much more than just a nutrition shop.  A better description of this is a "fitness salon".  It will sell the usual XXX, XXXX, and a few other brands.  From there it will serve smoothies and coffee from City Blends, and finally it will be a group fitness area for pilates, yoga, aerobics, TRX, and other activities.

There's going to be a lot of stuff going on, posing seminars, free and discounted products, and a 3 time Mr Olympia.  You can come in, get a great workout, hit the sauna, and then check out everything going on.  Then you can go about the rest of your day.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother.  I sincerely mean it.  That sucks.  Hope they catch the perps.

:

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2015, 08:52:00 PM »
Would be great to get my TRX on at Vince's fitness-salon.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2015, 08:57:25 PM »
What was Wiggs doing in North Carolina?
Air Falcon

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 09:07:03 PM »

Spam doesn't have to be your business.  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2015, 09:14:03 PM »
:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2015, 09:16:34 PM »
Quit playing semantics  ::)  Just man up and own it or are you going to try and claim you didn't post this?  Are you also going to deny the PM sent on June 7th apologizing for spamming the board?

I'm sorry to hear about your mother.  I sincerely mean it.  That sucks.  Hope they catch the perps.

Are you kidding me???!!!  I posted that as I report any relevant news or events in bodybuilding when people can come and meet a bunch of pros, Mr Olympia, and etc.  In any event, I'm not an employee of Aaron or PJ, I do not receive any paycheck or compensation....in fact they are not even sponsors on my other website and I do not have any banner displayed on my sites.  I only answer questions from Getbig members and pass them along to PJ or Aaron because we're pals.

In any case, at no point in time did you or anyone else email or PM me to not post about xxxxx.  If I was asked then I would have discontinued posting any updates from that company....its that simple.  I'm not a mind reader.  
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2015, 09:23:09 PM »

Are you kidding me???!!!  I posted that as I report any relevant news or events in bodybuilding when people can come and meet a bunch of pros, Mr Olympia, and etc.  In any event, I'm not an employee of Aaron or PJ, I do not receive any paycheck or compensation....in fact they are not even sponsors on my other website and I do not have any banner displayed on my sites.  I only answer questions from Getbig members and pass them along to PJ or Aaron because we're pals.

In any case, at no point in time did you or anyone else email or PM me to not post about xxxxx.  If I was asked then I would have discontinued posting any updates from that company....its that simple.  I'm not a mind reader.  

Keep shoveling

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=497997.msg7075130#msg7075130
:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2015, 09:25:08 PM »
Spam doesn't have to be your business.  ;)

So, when I posted the write up and results from the New York Pro, was I wrong in promoting that business????  Or how about FIBA??  At the very least, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE COMMON COURTESY OF AN EMAIL OR PM.  Would have been a lot easier and more professional.  If you have an issue or request, you're always welcome to email, PM, or call me at my office toll free.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2015, 09:26:32 PM »
Keep shoveling

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=497997.msg7075130#msg7075130

There's nothing there....and again, I can't read minds.  If you have a problem with a post that I make then its only polite to contact me.
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2015, 09:30:14 PM »

20 years in 'business' with 'international' companies and can't come up with 2k  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2015, 09:34:37 PM »
20 years in 'business' with 'international' companies and can't come up with 2k  ::)

That's what LEFT to pay.  Lot more money in damages than just that plus I intend on putting in some security cameras and etc
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2015, 09:36:20 PM »

There's nothing there....and again, I can't read minds.  If you have a problem with a post that I make then its only polite to contact me.

Oops.  Sorry.  You're right.  Thread was (re)moved long ago.

Blackstone Labs was already told not to advertise here - per the rules.  Your poorly disguised attempt to bypass the rules won't work.

I was not informed of that, L.  There won't be any future BSL postings.

Will Goodrum ever stop getting pwned?

But yet you knew to be slick about it   ::)

Why not just tout your buddies company if you thought it was ok to do ?  ;)
:

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2015, 09:36:33 PM »

That's what LEFT to pay.  Lot more money in damages than just that plus I intend on putting in some security cameras and etc

You never said that now did you. In all honesty, sorry to hear about the break in. If it's true anyway. You're known to be a compulsive liar.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2015, 09:37:56 PM »
I'm the biggest Vince G. fan there is but his obvious scam of plugging supplement companies was getting way too played out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2015, 09:44:52 PM »

Yea...she's been living in a nice quiet community with whites and latinos.  As soon as this bunch of apes moved in, this shit happens.  I was going to go over there and beat their asses but she didn't want me going to jail over these asswipes.  Fucked up situation.  Thinking about starting a GoFundMe account or something.

Why? home owners insurance should cover the loss. Just pay the deductible.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2015, 09:45:06 PM »

Oops.  Sorry.  You're right.  Thread was (re)moved long ago.

That was regarding promoting the supplement line.   Good grief.... fine, I will not post about anything remotely related to the company including events.  
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2015, 09:45:11 PM »
I'm the biggest Vince G. fan there is but his obvious scam of plugging supplement companies was getting way too played out.

To be honest, I had no idea he was plugging a company nor did I notice he was gone.

I honestly don't think there's any damage done in him shilling for some company or another. Nobody here takes him serious anyway and if anything, he's chasing business away from these idiots so let him do his thing.

Whatever the fuck it is.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2015, 09:46:33 PM »
Why? home owners insurance should cover the loss. Just pay the deductible.

You know how slow these companies work so I have to get shit done fast
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »

You know how slow these companies work so I have to get shit done fast

If you file a claim they're usually out the next day.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2015, 09:49:42 PM »
If you file a claim they're usually out the next day.

You've obviously never lived in North Carolina, Coach.  No worries, its being taken care of. 
A