Author Topic: Nothing about the nine dead in South Carolina?  (Read 15567 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Nothing about the nine dead in South Carolina?
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2015, 08:43:39 AM »
LoL at that psycho. Take a good look black people - you will lose the race war.

What we need to take a look at is how this will affect gun ownership, as this dude just got a gun on his 21st birthday.

All he does is further the cause from the left for tougher gun laws. Which in turn hurt the ordinary citizen.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2015, 08:45:33 AM »
What we need to take a look at is how this will affect gun ownership, as this dude just got a gun on his 21st birthday.

All he does is further the cause from the left for tougher gun laws. Which in turn hurt the ordinary citizen.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2015, 08:52:19 AM »
Its not the weapon, but the 'man' that wields it. You are looking at sheer determination.

He is a calculated psycho. He spared one woman. He wanted a living witness. He wanted her to tell the world what happened.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2015, 08:55:11 AM »
Arrested

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2015, 08:59:42 AM »
Its not the weapon, but the 'man' that wields it. You are looking at sheer determination.

obvious troll is obvious...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2015, 09:03:32 AM »
obvious troll is obvious...

Make no mistake – just about absolutely none of the bullshit that I post is to be taken seriously.... except in this case.

Have a pleasant Thursday. 

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2015, 09:05:14 AM »
Awful.  Poor people manipulated to hate each other instead of the bankers and warmongers pulling the strings.

Exactly.
Blacks never said "We want our kids to go to school w/ those white kids".  They said "You force us to fight & die in YOUR wars then treat us worse than dogs when we come home".  LBJ manipulated the civil rights act into demonizing black people instead of doing what the NWO doesn't want which is peace & harmony.  Had JFK, MLK, RFK & JFK Jr. all been allowed to live this world would be such a better place.  But the NWO wants everyone at each other's throats so we'll be distracted while they robbed us blind.

AME pastors are planning on holding a prayer vigil at noon EDT, with Al Sharpton set to attend, per the paper.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150618/PC16/150619404
I

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2015, 09:09:52 AM »
Exactly.
Blacks never said "We want our kids to go to school w/ those white kids".  They said "You force us to fight & die in YOUR wars then treat us worse than dogs when we come home".  LBJ manipulated the civil rights act into demonizing black people instead of doing what the NWO doesn't want which is peace & harmony.  Had JFK, MLK, RFK & JFK Jr. all been allowed to live this world would be such a better place.  But the NWO wants everyone at each other's throats so we'll be distracted while they robbed us blind.

Oh brother  ::)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2015, 09:12:54 AM »
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/bush_killed_jfkjr.htm

This below guy had Bush Sr. private # in his pocket when he died.  Here's a letter he wrote to Bush before he died >

On 5th September, 1976, George de Mohrenschildt wrote the following letter to George H. W. Bush:

Dear George,

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in.

My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation.

I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from (cystic fibrosis) over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much.

Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more.

Good luck in your important job.

Thank you so much.

George de Mohrenschildt

De Mohnrenschildt supposedly committed suicide w/ a 20ga. shotgun.  At that range he would have blown a hole out of the back of his skull.  As the pic shows there is no hole.  George de Mohrenschildt was an important witness in the first Kennedy assassination. He got Lee Harvey Oswald the job in the School Book Depository. He was murdered the day he was supposed to testify about the assassination.

Notice there is no exit wound in de Mohrenschildts head..And de Mohrenschildt supposedly used a 20 gauge shot gun to accomplish the deed..The official de Mohrenschildt autopsy report recorded that the findings were that the deceased had put a shotgun in his mouth 3 to 4 inches and fired at an upward angle causing death...A 20 gauge shot gun is shown there in the picture.Here is a very interesting find from our investigation.After the death scene had been secured by the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Department on that March afternoon the shotgun found at the death scene was tested for finger prints at the Sheriffs Departments lab...Guess what was found ?? No finger prints were found on the shotgun anywhere...And there was other glaring finds that just didn't add up.The blood splatter on the wall behind de Mohrenschildt's body was not consistent with a in mouth head shot at an upward angle from a 20 gauge shotgun.But more consistent with a small caliber hand gun with a shot to the head from behind...A close look at all the death scene photos show almost all the blood is to the front of de Mohrenschildt. In the final word from the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office report they stated that there investigation found that they were 99 % sure this death was by suicide..Our investigation showed different. There is much much more to this death that our investigation has uncovered.

I would hate to be bush when he checks out.
I

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2015, 09:19:54 AM »
I bet that the KKK or some other hate group "groomed" this kid, mentally shaped & molded this kid, and sent him to commit this massacre (just my opinion)

Very doubtful.  White Nationalists that I've observed (Matt Canning) generally frown upon murdering people in a church.   
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2015, 09:20:14 AM »
Arrested

He better be going to an all white prison

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2015, 09:23:31 AM »
He better be going to an all white prison

They will put him in solitary confinement. Life would be rough in general population.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2015, 09:24:15 AM »
Our tax dollars going hard to work to protect this psychopath
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2015, 09:24:21 AM »
The false flag conspiracies are starting on other sites of course

As soon as I heard about this I thought false flag. It fits along the narrative of all the race baiting that has been going on. The elites are attempting a racial divide for some reason.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2015, 09:26:59 AM »
Very doubtful.  White Nationalists that I've observed (Matt Canning) generally frown upon murdering people in a church.   

Where's Matt C? I haven't seen that guy in years. ???

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2015, 09:28:48 AM »
If James28 had a son he would look like him.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2015, 09:29:01 AM »
Funny how on white on black crime, the perp's race is every fucking third word in every story. Reverse the races and you'd never know it was a black guy that did it.

In the end, it'll be a black guy that did it, FACT.
You were so sure of yourself, lol.

Massive FAIL

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2015, 09:29:59 AM »
Obama already chiming in on the false flag race baiting.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2015, 09:31:43 AM »

He's wearing South Africa apartheid patches.  Definitely a white supremacist although it looks like he drunk too much of the Koolaid
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2015, 09:33:06 AM »

I guess that his age is throwing me off.

I would've expected that an older white man to have committed this crime. A guy in his 50's. Not a 21 year old kid.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2015, 09:33:24 AM »
Black people and their fanciful thoughts of a 'race war' are in for a rude awakening.
They are not aware by 2015 that whites can be incalculably violent and mass murder non-whites without a second thought?  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2015, 09:38:36 AM »
Where's Matt C? I haven't seen that guy in years. ???

He's doing fine from all appearances...he's teaching assistant at a university.  He was trying to redo his site but I think he gave up.   Banned for life from GB though but I think he has a gimmick account 
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2015, 09:38:42 AM »
He didn't shoot his hairdresser. That tells a lot about how much he must have hated black people.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2015, 09:39:34 AM »
His ancestors were murdering blacks at any age. I'm not shocked that he is only 21.