Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 754915 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6100 on: April 25, 2021, 03:45:11 PM »
Crazy shit. I'm getting ready to convert to usdt at 45k and wait this out if it gets that bad. Everytjing looks fucked right up.

Etherrum holding better than BTC, BTC taking a shit. Alt coins pumping and dumping. Its like the crypto sphere has gone mental. At one point all the top gainers were low cap.alt coins. Lol

That sounds like a smart move. If it drops much lower than 45K I can see it only tanking further, but this could be the bottom before it goes on another run. Hopefully Ethereum joins and outruns it.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6101 on: April 25, 2021, 03:45:21 PM »
I like the idea of a 3 tier system.

1st tier BTC is used as storage - I have no issue not being able to pay for things in BTC
2nd tier USD is used as international payments
3rd tier local currency used in domestic economy for payments

From what I heard Diem had issues and has stalled which makes sense as I haven’t heard any of the major players mention it of late.

Turkey, Argentina, Korea, People aren’t running for gold they are running for BTC.  That dude who fled just showed the advantage of BTC, portable as fuck lol.

Lmao.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6102 on: April 25, 2021, 05:13:30 PM »
Bitboy in his new Demon which replaced the Hellcat that was stolen at Atlanta Airport.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6103 on: April 25, 2021, 05:16:06 PM »

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6104 on: April 25, 2021, 05:37:36 PM »
That sounds like a smart move. If it drops much lower than 45K I can see it only tanking further, but this could be the bottom before it goes on another run. Hopefully Ethereum joins and outruns it.

Except for the bounce too 50500. Really hope you didnt convert to tether.  245 pages and you guys still havent  got it. Buy and hodl. Ignore the noise.  Enjoy the ride.
Im earning as of now $1200 -1500 a week of btc and these dips are golden for buyers and hodlers.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6105 on: April 25, 2021, 06:23:06 PM »
Except for the bounce too 50500. Really hope you didnt convert to tether.  245 pages and you guys still havent  got it. Buy and hodl. Ignore the noise.  Enjoy the ride.
Im earning as of now $1200 -1500 a week of btc and these dips are golden for buyers and hodlers.

No one did anything, it didn't drop to 45K. I don't even have bitcoin, well not enough worth talking about. I have a bunch of ethereum which I bought when it was around $100 in 2018, all of which I'm still hodling.

I'm not keen on bitcoin long term, but if I'm wrong I still have the conciliation of it dragging my ethereum with it on it runs. No need for me to get involved further in the dips and increase my stress levels. I'd rather just sit back and watch how it all plays out now, although I don't know if it's something I'm enjoying..

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6106 on: April 25, 2021, 06:30:41 PM »
Crazy shit. I'm getting ready to convert to usdt at 45k and wait this out if it gets that bad. Everytjing looks fucked right up.

Etherrum holding better than BTC, BTC taking a shit. Alt coins pumping and dumping. Its like the crypto sphere has gone mental. At one point all the top gainers were low cap.alt coins. Lol
Enjoy sitting on the sidelines!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6107 on: April 25, 2021, 06:49:07 PM »

Lol. Yes, anyone who simply did just that has done well. :)

I've taken some steps to put my BTCs out of reach from myself, to make sure I simply HODL and revisit in 10 years...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6108 on: April 25, 2021, 07:03:30 PM »
Enjoy sitting on the sidelines!

Im still in. Never hit 45k lmao and Im still in my long trade from way back too.  up 46%. guess I get the last laugh bro.  Want me to post the pic?

and you're welcome to hold your stash to zero. ill see you later while I'm picking up more coins and you're still recouping losses.  Its never stupid to be cautious. This can turn in a blink, we both know it.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6109 on: April 25, 2021, 07:23:36 PM »
No need for pictures. But yeah, not everyone needs to play the same type of game to win here.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6110 on: April 25, 2021, 07:28:05 PM »
No need for pictures. But yeah, not everyone needs to play the same type of game to win here.

the gloating gets a little annoying. lol Were not anywhere near out of the woods yet and we move a few dollars up and all of a sudden its a reversal? lol ok

I didnt hear much gloating when things dropped from 64k to sub 50k

plus if this goes to where everyone says itll go to, youll have LOTS of time to get back in if you opted to avoid a potential shit mess. Think thats wiser than holding to 5k

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6111 on: April 25, 2021, 07:46:56 PM »
the gloating gets a little annoying. lol Were not anywhere near out of the woods yet and we move a few dollars up and all of a sudden its a reversal? lol ok

I didnt hear much gloating when things dropped from 64k to sub 50k

plus if this goes to where everyone says itll go to, youll have LOTS of time to get back in if you opted to avoid a potential shit mess. Think thats wiser than holding to 5k

The psychology of emotion and perspective I find really intersting.

One person's "drop from 65K to 50K" is another's "1000% rise from 5K to 50K")...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6112 on: April 25, 2021, 07:52:51 PM »
The psychology of emotion and perspective I find really intersting.

One person's "drop from 65K to 50K" is another's "1000% rise from 5K to 50K")...

So you shorted? lol

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6113 on: April 25, 2021, 08:02:56 PM »
Lol. Long only for me this time around. Buy and Hodl...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6114 on: April 25, 2021, 08:06:54 PM »
Im still in. Never hit 45k lmao asnd Im still in my long trade from way back too.  up 46%. guess i get the last laugh bro.  Want me to post the pic?

and youre welcome to hold your stash to zero. ill see you later while im picking up more coins and you're still recouping losses.  Its never stupid to be cautious. This can turn in a blink, we both know it.
Sounds good. Yes post a pic!

You are right we need to be cautious. Sell when everyone is greedy and buy when everyone is fearful. I do regret not selling to USD a week or two ago when everything was up - especially Doge. And then buying in lower. It is just not that easy to time it and I am the kind of person that finds it hard to sell when I see it drop a bit because I remember how high it was just a moment earlier. My strength is I have diamond hand capabilities. My weakness is greed where I don't want to capitulate unrealized ATH gains. I have been able to break that trend though once or twice and did end up with a bigger bag.

The other thing that keeps me from trading a ton are the tax implications. Perhaps I should trade on a decentralized exchange and then just send all my gains to a regulated exchange? It would simplify taxes I think.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6115 on: April 25, 2021, 08:07:31 PM »

So you shorted? lol
No he bought BTC @ $5,000.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6116 on: April 25, 2021, 08:10:01 PM »
No he bought BTC @ $5,000.

i know brother, I was joking with him in regards to his quote.

sure, Ill send you a pm in a bit.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6117 on: April 25, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-breaks-out-vs-bitcoin-why-one-trader-says-eth-btc-looks-absolutely-insane

Ether (ETH) price is seeing green in its Bitcoin (BTC) pair on April 21, reaching the highest levels since early February. Given the technical breakout of ETH/BTC, traders are beginning to expect a strong rally in the foreseeable future.

During the first two weeks of April, ETH was outperformed by Binance Coin (BNB), the native token of Binance Smart Chain.

The high transaction fees on Ethereum coupled with the high user activity on Binance Smart Chain led BNB to gain momentum against Ether.

However, in the past few days, ETH price has started to rally against both Bitcoin and BNB, the first and third largest cryptocurrencies in the global market, respectively.

Why is ETH rallying against Bitcoin?

In the past 24 hours, led by Ether, the altcoin market gained against Bitcoin, causing the Bitcoin Dominance Index to fall to 50.7% on CoinMarketCap, the lowest level since summer 2018.

One main reason why the altcoin market is rallying is because altcoins generally saw sharper drops than BTC following the Coinbase listing.

Hence, when Bitcoin began to consolidate and stabilize, altcoins started to see a relief rally, led by Ethereum and BNB's momentum.

After the futures market recovered, following over $10 billion worth of liquidations on a single day, the appetite for risk-on assets within crypto also likely rose.

This drove the demand for Ethereum, BNB, Dogecoin (DOGE), and many other cryptocurrencies with relatively high volume and valuation.

In the near term, traders say that the breakout of the ETH/BTC pair could lead to a broader parabolic rally, particularly for altcoins.

A pseudonymous trader known as "Crypto Capo" expressed optimism towards ETH's breakout against BTC. He said:

"$ETH/BTC is going to redefine the concept of parabolic."

Similarly, a cryptocurrency derivatives trader NekoZ said that ETH is showing strong momentum, which would likely spill over to altcoins.

The trader noted:

"Love the reaction we are having so far. Should carry nicely into the week and build momentum around alts."

Another respected cryptocurrency derivatives trader known as "Bluntz" said that ETH/BTC looks "insane" after a massive capitulation event.

A capitulation event refers to a scenario when an asset's price bottoms out after a sharp drop.

Bluntz emphasized that ETH is demonstrating a double bottom chart, which in technical analysis often points toward a short-term trend reversal.

He wrote:

"ETH double bottom on 4h, and ETH/BTC looks absolutely insane again. Wow that was the greatest capitulation event I can remember for a long time. Even i capitulated most of my lev trades."

On-chain data is also bullish

According to the data from CryptoQuant, the amount of ETH being staked in the Ethereum 2.0 deposit contract is rising.

This decreases the circulating supply of ETH on exchanges, which should put upward pressure on the price of ETH.

The increase in fees, which is verifiable through on-chain data, also indicates that activity continues to rise on Ethereum despite the already high fees.

Aftab Hossain, an Ethereum and investor, said:

"Ethereum / DeFi has focused heavily on infrastructure, which BSC was able to copy and centralize to make it faster with an incentive to focus on integrated UX i think cheaper L2 tx's will enable for greater scaling and will allow for critical smart contract wallet innovation."

Binance Smart Chain and other layer ones have been performing strongly against Ethereum, but the release of Eth2 and layer two solutions could make Ethereum more compelling for casual users in the months to come.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6118 on: April 25, 2021, 08:19:30 PM »
For sure, I’ve think we’ve got at least one good run left. Either way, if it looks like things are really tanking I will be moving into stablecoins, and then be able to buy more cheaper at a later date.
What's the advantage of using stablecoins instead of USD on an exchange? On Binance for example you can sell into USD or Tether. I have been going the USD route in past trades. The fees did not seem that high. I know stablecoins offer better interest rates but if you are only going to wait a few weeks or months the interest payouts won't be that much.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6119 on: April 25, 2021, 08:31:04 PM »
What's the advantage of using stablecoins instead of USD on an exchange? On Binance for example you can sell into USD or Tether. I have been going the USD route in past trades. The fees did not seem that high. I know stablecoins offer better interest rates but if you are only going to wait a few weeks or months the interest payouts won't be that much.

I go into USDT when I'm done my trading to keep the value from fluctuating with BTC. Upside is i dont lose anything when btc drops, downside is I lose gains when btc goes up. Thats why its wise to get into usdt when shit is going retarded like the last few days and you dont want to risk a correction or huge dump

When youre ready to trade again you can swap out usdt for btc again. I usually tether all my gains from the trade for future use or to cash out to enjoy the profits

Yeah, use an exchange that isnt KYC.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6120 on: April 26, 2021, 01:57:14 AM »
Would be nice if these whales would make a decision as to where this is going. Stuck at 52.6, 52.7,  like glue atm.  ::)

Yes!

Woohoo, up 68% can i get to 100%?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6121 on: April 26, 2021, 05:05:41 AM »
i think were going to hover around this 54k range for a while before correcting, this was way too fast and large a rally imo. I would not fomo into this. Take profit or set your stop loss. a retrace back to 51k area is a real possibility.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6122 on: April 26, 2021, 05:39:42 AM »
i think were going to hover around this 54k range for a while before correcting, this was way too fast and large a rally imo. I would not fomo into this. Take profit or set your stop loss. a retrace back to 51k area is a real possibility.
Dogecorn to the moon!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6123 on: April 26, 2021, 05:41:53 AM »
I go into USDT when I'm done my trading to keep the value from fluctuating with BTC. Upside is i dont lose anything when btc drops, downside is I lose gains when btc goes up. Thats why its wise to get into usdt when shit is going retarded like the last few days and you dont want to risk a correction or huge dump

When youre ready to trade again you can swap out usdt for btc again. I usually tether all my gains from the trade for future use or to cash out to enjoy the profits

Yeah, use an exchange that isnt KYC.
USDT is pegged to the USD. So you would get the same effect regardless which one you use. I am still trying to figure out what the difference if as far as trading goes.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6124 on: April 26, 2021, 07:18:05 AM »
USDT is pegged to the USD. So you would get the same effect regardless which one you use. I am still trying to figure out what the difference if as far as trading goes.

yah sorry, still trading and am super tired. lol

I think there is a slight price difference between USD AND USDT when trading. i think youd be earning slightly less if your longing and profitable.  although i never use the USDT pair so im not 100% sure.

i need some sleep.