Author Topic: Goodrum's sad night: Getbig short story  (Read 12749 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Goodrum's sad night: Getbig short story
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2015, 07:23:31 PM »
I was going to ask Ron to take the thread down but now I realize that FF pretty much is obsessed with me and my ex-husband.  Pathetic... :P
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 07:29:08 PM »
Fantastic  :D

P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2015, 07:37:20 PM »
I was going to ask Ron to take the thread down but now I realize that FF pretty much is obsessed with me and my ex-husband.  Pathetic... :P

I believe Fitness Frenzy has a special connection to you and QV.
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2015, 10:52:11 PM »
I was going to ask Ron to take the thread down but now I realize that FF pretty much is obsessed with me and my ex-husband.  Pathetic... :P

If by 'obsessed' you mean he's a brilliant playwright, in the same league as Shakespeare, William Butler Yeats, Anton Chehkov & Tyler Perry, then you are correct.

But ou know you love any attention, Melvin Goodrum. Whatever keeps your name in lights & feeds your ego is good to go in your eyes.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2015, 10:54:07 PM »
didn't read it when I woke up as I knew it would be a good one... Should have a golden font for such golden tales!
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 11:02:33 PM »
didn't read it when I woke up as I knew it would be a good one... Should have a golden font for such golden tales!

Fitness Frenzy should read write a book about Goodrum and Tbombz.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2015, 11:27:03 PM »
Fitness Frenzy should read write a book about Goodrum and Tbombz.

Yup. Hope they include a chapter on this party pooper refered to as "the ugly"
?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2015, 01:00:48 AM »
Ha-ha! Very nice, FF ;D

You've managed to capture the tender, tragic, and tortured l'essence d'Goodrum: a very dark truffle in a bowl of cold vichysoisse.

Bravo.

loooool

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2015, 02:23:44 AM »
I am very happy that you guys like my story.  :)

And for Basile and Johnny Falcon, I encourage you to write a more funny and well-written story than mine. If not, then your criticism is just empty words.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2015, 02:25:40 AM »
by the way, let me know if you guys would like me to write a story about anthing else, for instance:

- Basile's daily life

- Wiggs

- Falcon's night out

.. anything else you can think of

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2015, 02:48:00 AM »
I am very happy that you guys like my story.  :)

And for Basile and Johnny Falcon, I encourage you to write a more funny and well-written story than mine. If not, then your criticism is just empty words.

Why not write a story about your pathetic self? Leave Goodrum's ex out of this. He isn't part of this forum and you should know better.

That story sucked and sounded really low class. How would you know what a gay guy would do?

You go to Facebook and elsewhere and harvest photos and info then post some of it here if you think some of the flotsam will laugh. So you are the resident town fool

who is here to keep everyone amused? You also delight in trying to embarrass others. You have mentioned people in my family and that is clearly stepping

over the civility line. You are a guy who has to remain anonymous for his own safety.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2015, 02:54:32 AM »
Why not write a story about your pathetic self? Leave Goodrum's ex out of this. He isn't part of this forum and you should know better.

That story sucked and sounded really low class. How would you know what a gay guy would do?

You go to Facebook and elsewhere and harvest photos and info then post some of it here if you think some of the flotsam will laugh. So you are the resident town fool

who is here to keep everyone amused? You also delight in trying to embarrass others. You have mentioned people in my family and that is clearly stepping

over the civility line. You are a guy who has to remain anonymous for his own safety.

Goodrum's mom isn't part of this forum either. So using your own words, you too "should know better" before attacking and critizing her.:

You mean your mum didn't have any insurance. Otherwise you would have jumped on them from the start and not wonder about how to find $2000.

Btw, I reported those posts re Blackstone Labs as scam. Did it as a joke but glad to see you were given the boot for it.

Basile, I would have some level of respect for you if you were a honest man with integrity, but that is not the case. As I pointed out above, you criticise other people for doing behaviour that you also exhibit yourself. Thus, I don't care what you call me or tell me, whatsoever.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2015, 03:13:49 AM »
Haha wtf..said it before ff is getbigs funniest stalker =D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2015, 03:24:51 AM »
Goodrum's mom isn't part of this forum either. So using your own words, you too "should know better" before attacking and critizing her.:

Basile, I would have some level of respect for you if you were a honest man with integrity, but that is not the case. As I pointed out above, you criticise other people for doing behaviour that you also exhibit yourself. Thus, I don't care what you call me or tell me, whatsoever.

I don't need some anonymous asshole's respect on Getbig. Hope this helps.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2015, 03:27:52 AM »
I don't need some anonymous asshole's respect on Getbig. Hope this helps.

it seems you do the way you melt down and avoid my arguments.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2015, 04:15:57 AM »
it seems you do the way you melt down and avoid my arguments.

Nice try to divert the charge that you did the wrong thing re Goodrum. You can't make me the scapegoat for your trespassing on Goodrum's private life.

Don't let the amusement of the Flotsam think you did something wonderful. Nope, just some weird insulting aggressiveness disguised as a story.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2015, 08:13:12 AM »

No one cares about your opinion here.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2015, 08:15:24 AM »
Fitness Frenzy, can you write a story about Goodrum and Tbombz? Perhaps a story about them meeting in a bar or club.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2015, 08:17:19 AM »
Fitness Frenzy, can you write a story about Goodrum and Tbombz? Perhaps a story about them meeting in a bar or club.

I think I will write a story about tbombz next time. Thank you for your input, bro,.  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2015, 08:19:37 AM »
I already think I have some good ideas for the next tbombz story  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2015, 08:22:02 AM »
pussy ass rat.
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2015, 08:29:03 AM »

This story line would be a literary spectacular tour de force.

two swarthy gents of their caliber meeting at a bar is something that has be be explored & expounded upon.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2015, 10:35:55 AM »
by the way, let me know if you guys would like me to write a story about anthing else, for instance:

- Basile's daily life

- Wiggs

- Falcon's night out

.. anything else you can think of

anyway to include Sev in their?

cheap shots at eurofags is always good for a laugh.
?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 02:00:40 PM »
I can't even put into words how much mirth & merriment reading this real life story about Melvin Goodrum, gave, & continues to give me, every time I read it.

If I were Navy Mike, I'd get this story tattooed on my back for inspiration.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2015, 02:03:44 PM »
It is late in the evening, and Melvin Goodrum sits restlessly in front of his computer screen. He is just putting some finishing touches on Vince Basile's NAMBLA website. "That old asshole, he thinks to himself.". "I will get him this time". The day has been filled with many tasks, including stocking shelves at the local Walmart. The cans of sardines were particularly tricky today, since some of the cans were leaking. It was, however, not all bad since the smell of the rotten fish reminded Melvin of an unwashed trucker who once fisted him at a Sylva truck stop. "He really knew how to stimulate my g-spot, Melvin thinks to himself".

It is not long before Melvin realizes that he would like to go out into the night and have a little adventure. He pushes the plate with leftover chicken breast to the side and gets up from his worn computer chair. As he changes from his Garfield slippers into some dress shoes with "Venom Vince Versace" sewn on them, he ponderes where he left the key to his 1998 Jaguar. It has some rust and the exhaust is broken, but he loves it nonetheless.

When he finds the keys, Melvin goes outside and squats down into the low Jaguar. As the engine starts and gives out a roar, he nods his head. An old 2Pac CD starts to blast on the stereo, and Melvin rolls down the window, as he drives away from his trailer home. This reminds him of the driving scenes from the Jim Jarmusch film "Ghost Dog: The way of the Samurai".

He drives around the town of Sylva until he stops outside a small home. A person inside the house is bent over and sewing something, which looks like a witch's hat. What looks to be incense fills up the room with a thick smoke. He can also hear the band Slayer playing quite loudly. The person inside the house is Melvin's ex-boyfriend, a local hairdresser. Ever since they broke up a while back, Melvin's heart has been filled with anger and sadness.

Melvin watches the man for a while before he removes his hand from the wheel of the Jaguar, and puts it on his jeans. Then, he slowly unbottons his jeans and licks his index and middle finger. Melvin now puts the two sticky fingers inside his pants, and when they reach his anus, he pushes them inside, as his sphincter opens slowly.

As he moves his fingers back and forth, stimulating his anus, he watches the man inside the house. Despite the lovely anal sensation he feels, Melvin also starts to cry, being reminded about the sadness of the break up.

Suddenly, Melvin feels unwell in his stomach. It must be from the expired can of red bull that he was drinking earlier. He got them cheap since they were expired. Not long after this, Melvin feels a huge fart building up. His two fingers are still inside his ass. As the fart blows out of his ass, soon thereafter, his sphincter opens more fully, thus leaving his two fingers in a vacuum of air inside his anus. As his two fingers are just floating in this air, Melvin thinks: "This must be how tbombz feels most of the time, since his anus has been pounded by many, many men".

As the harsh smell of the fart fills the Jaguar, he decides that he should quit stalking his ex. Instead, he puts the car in drive and presses the accelerator. "Lets see what the motherfuckers have been up to on Getbig, he thinks to himself."

The Jaguar rolls slowly but steadily into the night and the stars shine on it, as it caresses the asphalt of Sylva.