Author Topic: Gene manipulation in bodybuilding  (Read 730 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Gene manipulation in bodybuilding
« on: June 24, 2015, 03:56:42 AM »
Apparently the specific gene in gorillas responsible for their muscle growth has been isolated.

I've heard through the grape vine that some guys in London are attempting to use this gene and embed it in a couple of bodybuilders.

I'm skeptical, but I know gene manipulation is old news. What I don't know is how simple it is and how to do it. Monkeys have been given new genes which have opened up more of the colour spectrum improving their vision. People with hearing disabilities have been given localised proteins to regenerate inner workings of the ear. I know it's 'possible'.

Has anyone else heard anything of this? Or have knowledge on gene therapy who can shed light on how viable it is?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Gene manipulation in bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 03:57:21 AM »
If anyone has gorilla genes, it's Kai
a

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 04:00:05 AM »
If anyone has gorilla genes, it's Kai

Baddum tchhh!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 04:18:18 AM »
Just look at your blood under a microscope after you eat a specific food notice gene expressions
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 02:00:58 PM »
Apparently the specific gene in gorillas responsible for their muscle growth has been isolated.

I've heard through the grape vine that some guys in London are attempting to use this gene and embed it in a couple of bodybuilders.

I'm skeptical, but I know gene manipulation is old news. What I don't know is how simple it is and how to do it. Monkeys have been given new genes which have opened up more of the colour spectrum improving their vision. People with hearing disabilities have been given localised proteins to regenerate inner workings of the ear. I know it's 'possible'.

Has anyone else heard anything of this? Or have knowledge on gene therapy who can shed light on how viable it is?

Australian Institute of Sports , financed by Aussie government with over 300 mil. , totally leagal & genes from 3 individuals must be used to create super kid  :o
We must thanks famous Dr.Mengele for it , who is "Nazi" now  :D