Author Topic: Bristol Palin announces second pregnancy, schadenfreude-tinged pile-on begins  (Read 8232 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
bristol actually got preggo outside of marriage during both the obama AND bush presidencies.

tough to blame obama for that. 

Maybe she's secretly a registered independent. 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Bristol Palin announces second pregnancy, schadenfreude-tinged pile-on begins
By Christie D'Zurilla

Bristol Palin is pregnant again, she wrote Thursday on her blog, noting that the announcement was coming "a lot sooner" than she had planned "due to the constant trolls who have nothing better to talk about!!!"

The tone from the reality-TV personality and "Dancing With the Stars" alum was far from the celebratory one heard in similar announcements by so many women in the media spotlight who find themselves unmarried and expecting.

"I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you," wrote the 24-year-old, whose marriage to former Marine Sgt. Dakota Meyer was called off without explanation a little more than a month ago.

"I do not want any lectures," she said, "and I do not want any sympathy."

Palin has taken heat about out-of-wedlock pregnancy since her first one went public during the Republican National Convention in 2008, while she was single and her mother had the VP spot on the presidential ticket.

Palin and Levi Johnston, the father of her 6½-year-old son, Tripp, were prominent as a couple on the RNC stage but never married, despite being engaged twice. Given her outspoken (and sometimes paid) stance on abstinence, Bristol Palin's single motherhood has been vilified as the height of hypocrisy.

Gawker framed the anti-abortion advocate's baby announcement Thursday as "a great argument for abortion," while Radar Online, which said Palin's announcement was prompted by its inquiries about preggers rumors out of Wasilla, branded her as "an unwed mother once more." Many on Twitter were slamming her for getting pregnant while making a quarter-million dollars as an abstinence ambassador -- a job she had in 2009.

"Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one," Palin wrote Thursday. "At the end of the day there’s nothing I can't do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace.

"Life moves on no matter what.  So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up."

She's no different from her piece of shit mother. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Which BLACK NBA player was Sarah Palin fucking & sucking?

I bet she sucks black cock like a 42nd St whore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
She's no different from her piece of shit mother. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

We know the accusation - Sarah Palin snorted cocaine off a 55 gallon oil drum while snowmobiling with friends and had illicit affairs with a top NBA star and her husband's business partner.

Is it true?  We do not know.  She refused to deny and oddly, did not sue the fck out of the long-time friend that made those accusations.

We know she had sleepover weekends with Rice, she admitted that.

The affair accusation came directly from the man she was banging (supposedly) for 6 months.  He put himself out there, admitted the affair in legal documents. 

Now, maybe it's true, maybe not.  But we run with far less proof when Obama is accused of something by a former classmate.

I just don't understand why palin doesn't sue them for libel... it's a book, and the publisher would be on the hook for millions if the allegations are false. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
 :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Now she is saying this is planned.  Why would an unmarried people telling people not to have sex, up and decide to get preggo?

Maybe it's WORSE than an accident... deliberately trying to undermine her own message/Pac?  I dont get that.

"None of us are perfect. I made a mistake, but it’s not the mistake all these giddy a------- have loved to assume. This pregnancy was actually planned," Bristol Palin said in a blog post.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Now she is saying this is planned.  Why would an unmarried people telling people not to have sex, up and decide to get preggo?

Maybe it's WORSE than an accident... deliberately trying to undermine her own message/Pac?  I dont get that.

"None of us are perfect. I made a mistake, but it’s not the mistake all these giddy a------- have loved to assume. This pregnancy was actually planned," Bristol Palin said in a blog post.

She's about a loopy has her monther

If it was planned then what exactly was the "mistake" she is referring to and as you pointed out why is a abstinece advocate having pre-marital sex in the first place

Those freaks the Duggars don't even kiss of "front hug" (never even heard that term until it was mentioned by them) until they are married
Maybe that's why their son was molesting his sisters.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You absolutely cannot make this level of stupid shit up.  

Today Bristol Palin went on a rant against the SCOTUS, then took pics of shotgun shooting, complete with baby bump.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bristol-palin-shoots-a-gun-quotes-bible-verse-amidst-pregnancy-saga-2015306

I take it at this outdoor range, the usual rule (from every range I've ever been to) of "No shooting while pregnant" doesn't apply to Bristol.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

What's really sad is how these jackasses conduct themselves in public.  Someday, when this kid is old enough, he/she is going to see on the internet that his/her mom was sad and his/her family was disappointed and his/her mom had to keep her chin up.

Before getting dumb, we all know she's talking about disappointment in herself.  But when the kid is the impetus for the disappointment, that's hardly going to be a comfort.

Pretty much right along with the feminists letting their male kids know that nobody needs them.  Great message.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
What's really sad is how these jackasses conduct themselves in public.  Someday, when this kid is old enough, he/she is going to see on the internet that his/her mom was sad and his/her family was disappointed and his/her mom had to keep her chin up.

Before getting dumb, we all know she's talking about disappointment in herself.  But when the kid is the impetus for the disappointment, that's hardly going to be a comfort.

Pretty much right along with the feminists letting their male kids know that nobody needs them.  Great message.  ::)

LOL!

"Hey, this says GetBig.  Wonder what that is about?  Let's take a looksee.."

BAM!!! Scarred for life!  He/She won't recover.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Hind sight...

Amazing....now Obama is being blamed for Bristol Palin getting pregnant.. ;D ;D ;D..funny as hell

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Bristol Palin Freaks Out About Girls Getting Free Birth Control

Bristol Palin thinks it's "crazy" for states to provide young women with birth control options free of charge.

In a Wednesday blog post, Palin cited a report touted by conservative news sites over the summer about a Washington state high school providing IUDs and hormone implants to students without parental notification or consent. This week, the conservative group Judicial Watch followed up on those reports by releasing a document showing the state's Health Care Authority provided hormone implants to girls ranging in age from 10 to 20 years old.

"Do you remember what it was like to be a 10 year old? I remember being an unabashed tomboy concerned with playing outside and acing 5th grade," Palin wrote. "But life isn't so innocent and carefree for some 10 years old in Washington State."

She continued, "It is crazy that the government is offering a controversial form of birth control that can have serious life-long side effects to 10-year-old CHILDREN, but then to do all of this behind a parent's back is simply outrageous!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bristol-palin-birth-control_5616f693e4b0e66ad4c73c04

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Bristol Palin Freaks Out About Girls Getting Free Birth Control

Bristol Palin thinks it's "crazy" for states to provide young women with birth control options free of charge.

What's crazy is that if she was a normal unwed mother who wasn't the daughter of a political conservative mess, then she would be living off of that welfare if she didn't use this free birth control.

She's a fucking disaster who doesn't see it in herself. It's always someone else that's the problem.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
She's a dumbass who is desperately attempting to remain relevant on the political scene for what reason?  It's not like she could ever be elected dog catcher with her pitiful history and her connection with her mother's past.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What's crazy is that if she was a normal unwed mother who wasn't the daughter of a political conservative mess, then she would be living off of that welfare if she didn't use this free birth control.

She's a fucking disaster who doesn't see it in herself. It's always someone else that's the problem.

good analysis

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Father of Bristol’s newborn daughter sues for child support — so Sarah Palin goes bonkers

Abstinence activist Bristol Palin was sued for child support as well as joint custody of her newborn daughter by a Kentucky Medal of Honor recipient saying he is the girl’s father, WKYT-TV reported.

Dakota Meyer was engaged to the reality TV star until last May. Shortly afterwards, the younger Palin announced that she was pregnant with her second child, saying that the pregnancy was intentional.

The girl, Sailor Grace Palin, was born on Dec. 23. Meyer shared a picture of her on Instagram, writing, “Best Christmas present ever!! I couldn’t be more proud of this little blessing.”

Besides child support, the lawsuit also demands that Meyer be allowed to list the girl as a dependent on his income tax returns in alternating years. Bristol Palin has earned as much as $262,000 as a public speaker regarding teen pregnancy. Her mother, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R), quickly denounced Meyer’s lawsuit as his attempt to “save face.”

“For many months we have been trying to reach out to Dakota Myers, [sic]” the former vice-presidential nominee said in a statement to Entertainment Tonight. “He has wanted nothing to do with either Bristol’s pregnancy or the baby.”

A spokesperson for Bristol Palin, identified as David Martin, also took a potshot at Meyer, saying, “My values are such that a real American hero doesn’t ask for child support.”

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Father of Bristol’s newborn daughter sues for child support — so Sarah Palin goes bonkers

Abstinence activist Bristol Palin was sued for child support as well as joint custody of her newborn daughter by a Kentucky Medal of Honor recipient saying he is the girl’s father, WKYT-TV reported.

Dakota Meyer was engaged to the reality TV star until last May. Shortly afterwards, the younger Palin announced that she was pregnant with her second child, saying that the pregnancy was intentional.

The girl, Sailor Grace Palin, was born on Dec. 23. Meyer shared a picture of her on Instagram, writing, “Best Christmas present ever!! I couldn’t be more proud of this little blessing.”

Besides child support, the lawsuit also demands that Meyer be allowed to list the girl as a dependent on his income tax returns in alternating years. Bristol Palin has earned as much as $262,000 as a public speaker regarding teen pregnancy. Her mother, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R), quickly denounced Meyer’s lawsuit as his attempt to “save face.”

“For many months we have been trying to reach out to Dakota Myers, [sic]” the former vice-presidential nominee said in a statement to Entertainment Tonight. “He has wanted nothing to do with either Bristol’s pregnancy or the baby.”

A spokesperson for Bristol Palin, identified as David Martin, also took a potshot at Meyer, saying, “My values are such that a real American hero doesn’t ask for child support.”

Wow... So they are saying that child support should only be one way?

That's bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
it seems REAL heroes don't need child support.

I wonder if Palin is applying that standard to our brave serviceWOMEN who sue deadbeat dads for child support?  She's saying they're not "real" heroes now, huh?   Shameful...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Wow... So they are saying that child support should only be one way?

That's bullshit.

The hypocrisy of Sarah Palin (and almost all republicans) was never in doubt.......

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
lets review....who does the left more identify with...Churchill or Castro....Che Guevara or Billy Graham...Israel or Iran. Shut the fuck up idiot.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
lets review....who does the left more identify with...Churchill or Castro....Che Guevara or Billy Graham...Israel or Iran. Shut the fuck up idiot.

WTF does castro have to do with a thread on the trashy palins?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Billy Graham???????????

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
The shit you lefties care about........who fucking cares. The damm middle east is burning down and we get a bristol palin thread...really
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The shit you lefties care about........who fucking cares. The damm middle east is burning down and we get a bristol palin thread...really

For many trump supporters, Palin is still their #2 option for president. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V